The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
Auxin

Alkaloids of Genus Heimia page moved

Due to the generosity of our glorious leader and noble benefactor Torsten my 'Alkaloids of Genus Heimia' page has now moved to a much better server http://www.shaman-australis.com/~auxin/heimia.htmlHERE. So update your bookmarks everyone.

Edited by planthelper
tag added

hmmm, not sure I like that description.

but yeah, great to have you here. now you can answer all our chem questions and put the answers all on your site

edit

Edited by Rev

shouldn't that be a 'mess of trippers'

also....

a 'sofa of stoners',

and a 'hug of e-bunnies'....

ooops. I think this thread got hijacked.

"a 'hug of e-bunnies'"

lol.gif

auxin,is this still the latest on heimia chemistry?

check it out folks if you havnt already!

t s t .

wow man, takin' rides in the wayback machine eh? I'm not sure if thats still the most up to date in relation to published info.. i vaguely recall finding one more paper after that which i never got around to incorporating. That was 5 years and 2 computers ago but i'll have a search- i never throw away data and after i got off win98 rarely lost any to crashes :wink: I havent heard of any newer papers but i also no longer have access to uni library subscriptions so i have to settle for google scholar, lol.

I am still convinced investigations into alkaloids alone will not reveal all of Heimias magic and if so we may never gain a full understanding from scientific literature until more all-encompassing studies are done. Adding my own bit to new work is still on my someday-list, i just been more involved with medicines and machining lately.. I have a salicifolia growing in the ground now, I never got myrtifolia to thrive here but if salicifolia can i'll have so much foliage i'll want to put it to use somehow :wink:

Edit: Anyone ever heard of Heimia montana in cultivation? Its missing from my collection and it'd be cool to complete my set.

Edited by Auxin

hey now, no ones born a genius :P