The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
Thelema

a whinge

hi everybody. after going to the effort of preparing extracts of experimental plants and posting for free to everybody, only 1(and a half) people out of 9 have even bothered to report back to me. It has been 3 weeks since people have received samples: no-one has even bothered to say thanks or to write and confirm that they have received.

In the future, if you want to participate in any of my trials, please do not ask to be included, if, like the majority of people, you cannot be bothered to communicate your experience.

I am disappointed to say the least, but I will not let it deter me from being philanthropic.

Also there is one particular member on these forums who has taken some rare substances from me and is either inactive or refuses to reply to any correspondance without the promised trade. You know who you are..

might be easier to just name the person. i know from experience that some trades take ages for me send out (not all) because of the time taken to package and protect. hope all our recent trades are up to date. did you strike any meliss?

Thelema, I did report back to you about the 5 x extract...

haven't tried the other sample yet...

maybe you didn't get the message...

Arghhh Thel ya big ole grouch Three weeks is a drop in the bucket when your life is already full.

Like i said to you in my PM's, your sample only arrived a couple of weeks ago, and I was lucky enough to suddenly find myself with the practically extinct combination of a spare evening and a competent companion, otherwise it could have taken a month

Not having a laminater to provide a suitably protected card in the event of medical emergency/ the smell overwhelming the neighbours, do you know how hard it can be to find a qualified sitter and/ or co-conspirator? And I don't even have kids around to be repsonsible for, and I work from home, gawd knows what arrangements others will have to make

Geting the circumstances, set and setting right for a possible tour of the unknown of indeterminate duration is really really important. If you want quality reports you'll have to wait til ppl can find time to fulfill all these requirements

ACTUALLY its good to see that the 2 people (youre the .5 gomaos!) who did report have replied to this post. Thanks guys, the above dn apply to you!

hey,

I'm not sure whether i'm included in this post because I only contacted you last week, however I haven't recieved it in the mail yet, and as soon as I do I'll be sure to try it asap and get back to you

Send some, I'll have a look!! :D