The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
Sirena land

Exotic Potheads

In a civilised world our domestic animals are ,Ruster ,Cows etc , but Monkeys Aligators etc. are considered to be wild animals . Well do not bealive those stories ,because in my home is even the contrary ,the Rooster is atacking and biting as well the Cow , but Monkeys & Aligators are my pets , or shall I say my poot-petts.

1. Where is my Joint Billy ??

2. I dont know ,it isent here

3. Shush Moosy ,you know it is Ilegal...

4. Sure... Is this Ilegal to ???

5. You are asking for trouble mate...

6. Who cares , I can hypnotize the coops

7. Or use force

8. Be charming & sweet mate ,she is hiding it

9. Finaly... bloody woman...

10. Now.. I am ""The Godfather=Mafia boss"capish ???

11. Me stoned ? No way...

12. And now "" Munchies""

13. Moosy , do you think they bealive us ????

14. To be only two innocent Monkey Babies

post-4466-1211789993_thumb.jpg

post-4466-1211790021_thumb.jpg

post-4466-1211790048_thumb.jpg

post-4466-1211790093_thumb.jpg

post-4466-1211790113_thumb.jpg

post-4466-1211790132_thumb.jpg

post-4466-1211790160_thumb.jpg

post-4466-1211791076_thumb.jpg

post-4466-1211791135_thumb.jpg

post-4466-1211791173_thumb.jpg

post-4466-1211791199_thumb.jpg

post-4466-1211791242_thumb.jpg

post-4466-1211791301_thumb.jpg

post-4466-1211791359_thumb.jpg

That is one happy monkey! I love it.

:bong: :bong:

Welcome to the Forum Sirena land and thanks for sharing.

:wub: i want a monkey.

very good, that monkey is obviously very entertaining! :wub:

the pic, with the joint, i like the best, it would be a perfect alternative to auxins cat pic's.

what i mean is everytime there is an argument erupting on the forums, people post a pic of some lovly cats to calm the situation down, i guess your monkey would do the trick even better.

das ist affen geil, das photo! :P thx for sharing.

i want to live in ur village.

I wonder who is going to make this their avatar :bong:

10___Now_I_feal_like_the_Godfather_Mafia_Boss.JPG

That is one happy monkey! I love it.

:bong: :bong:

Welcome to the Forum Sirena land and thanks for sharing.

:wub: i want a monkey.

Thanks guys ,for your warm welcome,

to "" i want a monkey "" my answer is ""'Come and get it""

very good, that monkey is obviously very entertaining! :wub:

the pic, with the joint, i like the best, it would be a perfect alternative to auxins cat pic's.

what i mean is everytime there is an argument erupting on the forums, people post a pic of some lovly cats to calm the situation down, i guess your monkey would do the trick even better.

das ist affen geil, das photo! :P thx for sharing.

Die sind buchstaeblich Affen Gail , you are welcome to use the picks as ever you like ,

im gonna come get my monkey and marry that hot peruvian chick in the photo and live in ethnobotanical bliss for all eternity.

im gonna come get my monkey and marry that hot peruvian chick in the photo and live in ethnobotanical bliss for all eternity.

Hey Body ,you dont know what you are asking for !! The story is longer but just short... We have a fruit called Agquje it is full of female hormones ,the statistic of Iquitos is saying that of every man 15 woman ,15 woman of 1 man) , the woman there are very beautifule ,but the statistic is wrong ,my statistic is 55 woman of 1 man , because the half of male populacion is gay. Those gay man want man again, summa sumarum Man are very welcome by the girls.

As allways, in garden of Eden was the snake, with girls is cach 22 involved, to get tham is ""Pepsi light"" to get reed of them is another story . The Monkeys are much less complicated .

i want to live in ur village.

Make it hapen, If I can do ,everybody can do. If I can lead expedicions ,everyone can.

post-4466-1211812154_thumb.jpg

I wonder who is going to make this their avatar :bong:

10___Now_I_feal_like_the_Godfather_Mafia_Boss.JPG

As cute as he is there, I like this one better

11____Me_stoned_no_way.JPG

i thought of living in the peruvian selva a few times, however one time i got very sick there with malaria.

there is even a tyrolian village in peru where people speak german, named pozuzo, if i have too much of our life here, i might go over there. how does one optain permanet residance, i mean is it easy?

i thought of living in the peruvian selva a few times, however one time i got very sick there with malaria.

there is even a tyrolian village in peru where people speak german, named pozuzo, if i have too much of our life here, i might go over there. how does one optain permanet residance, i mean is it easy?

Yes I heard of this village but never been there ,visit my web page www.goddessofamazon.com to read about my troubles with permanent residentcy, huh...the bloody burocracy..... ,it is posible to get it but one needs NERVS , or for faster solucion ,one has to marry a Peruvian.

hmmmm ur making me want to run away into tho forest too!

Hm... I been thinking like this to ,but we are animals of habit ,hot shower ,cars , fancy dresses, juwelery etc. were my habits ,which I didnt want to give up ,then the Universe made the desicion for me, with Intestinal Cancer diagnose in 2003 (on Gold Coast) I have had the choice to be cutt part for part away or search for alternative healing methods which I have found in Iquitos. The proof is :I am healthy as a Horse again and without a scalpel.

It was dam hard for me as a single woman to start alone a new life, but I did not regret it ,actualy my life become finaly meaningfull. Now I heal others .

There is a seing ""Life is full nof change ,ressisting the change is like holding in your breath ,if you succseed , you dai.

Whanever we can not decide for our self ,the Universe decide for us.

with girls is cach 22 involved... The Monkeys are much less complicated .

Monkeys are great, but personally I can't really imagine a monkey being much of a substitute for a woman.

I was literally whining to my wife and nephew just last night about how it's not fair that I can't have a monkey for a pet, and I wanted to move somewhere where I can. I guess I will have to wait for my cats to die first though. Probably my wife too, come to think of it...

Anyway, cats are a bit like monkeys: arrogant, stupid, moody monkeys that lack a prehensile tail.

Hm, looking at it written down like that, I suppose that a cat's not really the same as a monkey at all... it's fun to throw them in the air though.

Monkeys are great, but personally I can't really imagine a monkey being much of a substitute for a woman.

I was literally whining to my wife and nephew just last night about how it's not fair that I can't have a monkey for a pet, and I wanted to move somewhere where I can. I guess I will have to wait for my cats to die first though. Probably my wife too, come to think of it...

Anyway, cats are a bit like monkeys: arrogant, stupid, moody monkeys that lack a prehensile tail.

Hm, looking at it written down like that, I suppose that a cat's not really the same as a monkey at all... it's fun to throw them in the air though.

Of,cause Monkeys are not substitute for a woman but you have to agree with me they are definitly less trouble to ,and I meaned woman in Iquitos not in our world, ,imagine 55 woman waiting in a cue for 1 man (gays included) lol...

I am myself not fond of catts ,they are arrog ant ,but I would not trow them in the air ,but Monkeys, specialy Billy ,he comunicate with you ,and shake his head for "No" when I return him in his 5 m by 5m cage, a cat can not comunicate.

I like your sarcasting humour

Thanks for sharing your story there Sirena Land. Must be wonderful to live in the jungle. Not without it's difficulties though I imagine.

a cat can not comunicate.

I think most if not all animals communicate.

Beautiful monkeys!

Edited by Micromegas

LOL, T, I made that image my msn avatar within a few mins of it being posted, LOL..

I hope you dont mind SL.

I also know someone that may want to use it for some stickers and or badges in Nimbin if your interested?

I just love the smile that little fella has on his face all the time.

My (step?) uncle who is Balinese has his own monkey and he is also super cute but a real little bastard, he bites, grimaces and tears the place to pieces when he's not got an eye kept on him. That said my uncle loves him very much and would never get rid of him.

Monkies are meant to be REALLY hard work but as always, there are exceptions to every story,.

imagine 55 woman waiting in a cue for 1 man

geez this place is starting to sound like heaven on earth!!!

i hafta get over there!

half of male populacion is gay.

hehe jono, if the multitude of women don't satisfy you then there is always a back up plan :lol:

Sirena, why are so many peruvians gay? I am very surprised. How are gays treated in the society there [aren't they very religious there?]? You've got me curious now....

hehe jono, if the multitude of women don't satisfy you then there is always a back up plan :lol:

Sirena, why are so many peruvians gay? I am very surprised. How are gays treated in the society there [aren't they very religious there?]? You've got me curious now....

Not Peru, Iquitos... It's because the gay population had to flee the repression of the military and many gravitated to the relative safety of Iquitos and the jungle... Apparently that's why the night life in Iquitos is so vibrant. Like the rest of the continent Peru has a very macho society, Iquitos is somewhat of an oasis from what I can gather.

Edited by FungalFractoids