Teotzlcoatl

Aya'

My Aya' Recipe-

Psychotria viridis ~ 33-55g of Leafs

Diplopterys Cabrerana ~ 7-13g of Leafs

B. caapi ~ 113-177g of thick vine and 3-7g of caapi leafs

Passiflora incarnata ~ 33-77g of leafs, vines and flowers

= One Dose

Note- All ingredients are weighted dried.

What are the best Aya' addmixture botanicals besides Caapi, Psychotria and Diplopterys? I looked into Tabernaemontana sananho and Tynanthus panurensis, but I know there are many, many other....

I was wondering if anybody had any experience with admixtures such as these?

Possible Beneifical and Safe Aya' Admixtures-

Psychotria spp.

Diplopterys cabrerana

Passiflora incarnata (Other species have proven to be more dangerous)

Uncaria tomentosa and Uncaria guianensis (Does anybody have any experience with this botanical?)

Tynnanthus panurensis ~ "Clavo Huasca" (Does anybody have any experience with this botanical?)

Are there any other admixtures worth my time?

I'm looking for a healing brew...

Note- I am not looking for "baneful" addmixtures such as Datura, Brugmansia, Tobacco, etc. or even slightly potentially dangerous botanicals.

Sources-

link1

link2

link3

link4

link5

My favorite Native word for Ayahausca is Zi-simi-yajé which means "Black Cat-Fish Yage"

Edited by Teotz'

I have some Uncaria tomentosa and let me tell you that people who think Aya tastes bitter or who think Calea tastes aweful have never tasted Uncaria tomentosa. It rates as possibly the worst medicine I have ever tasted. It is an immune booster and digestive tract fortifier but the first time I tries some as a tea I quickly ended up with a migraine headache. When I take it I cap it and only a couple of caps at a time.

I believe that it is one of the admixture you can find in the brew and it is a powerful healing plant.

You could probably add some Pau Darco which is an anti bacterial/fungal and a digestive tract fortifier.

I don't want a headache tho...

Teotz', your custom of recompiling, remixing, and taking artistic license in reformulating other peoples works and then claiming them as your own could quickly become dangerous in this arena.

I didnt say anything when you were plagiarizing people in other areas and introducing clear errors but with aya it could be dangerous...

Your quite clearly not an ayahuasca authority and while you might have self administered it by now you shouldnt so casually recommend aya formulations.

That's why I asking you guys!!!

Asking is great :) Willingness to ask questions is what makes the difference between a fool and one who simply hasnt learned yet.

But when something is purely hypothetical or largely untested you should make that clear.

"My Aya' Recipe" Might make a trusting sort think that its a well established and well tried procedure whereas someone who is better read on the subject would spot it for being unusual, untraditional, not widely tested, and probably all jumbled up.

Something as powerful (and as generally non-recreational) as ayahuasca should be treated with more respect.

It IS completely traditional (Yes Passiflora and Caapi leafs are used)

You would know that if you clicked the links I gave...

It HAS been tested, by myself and my friends.

Passiflora + Caapi has been used by MANY other people, how is this information not safe?

personally i think the passiflora is unnecassary and could cause 'mental fogging' in the experience.

play safe!

You think it interacts badly?

It did add a clamer element which my first batch of aya' lacked...

My my my :P

you need some Trichocereus sp. and lotsa mint species

oh and...

Tested doesnt mean three guys drinking it in their basement, it means extensive peer reviewed studies by authorities in the subject who are trained in pharmacology and toxicology. Even if you didnt notice any blatantly obvious and unmistakable immediate adverse effects doesnt mean its 100% safe and it definatly doesnt mean its safe for others who may have different body chemistry.

And nowhere in those links was Passiflora incarnata (a north american subtropical vine) mentioned.

This is not a simplistic Go-or-NoGo inebriant mix, its a complex pharmaceutical that can be designed for a hundred different uses and at this point you would be best advised to ignore those lists of every known admixture plant because mixing them together out of their pharmacological context can be dangerous.

I'm not tryin to hold you down, or oppress you. I'm just saying you need to be careful, calm the frik down, and do more research (and yes 99.5% of research is calming the frik down and reading). Its sort of like 'dont run with scissors'.

Oh and also dont incriminate

topic starter you don't seem to be able to lissen to what the people here tell you.

i told you that i find what you do is dangerous, and does not belong here.

for most of us, it's clear that you are very inexperienced, but still at the same time you hand out recipes out for aya, which if follwed, could pose dangers.

the people at this forum are very grounded, and showed you lots of respect, took you serious, and replied to your posts in a way which gave you the right direction, but you never seem to heed there input.

topic closed!