The Corroboree
sillycybe

ayahuasca in australia

hey everyone, i was wondering what ayahuasca(b.caapi) vines people have here in aus, i have plenty of yellow caapi vines but none other, i think , was wondering if anyone had any black caapi vines, or others that they would be interested to trade for some thing interesting?? how much difference is there really in the different colour vines, i have read that they are only different at diiferent periods of picking, and growing conditions but not sure

hope someone could spread some light on it for me

PEACE

there are definately other colours around its just that most people dont like to share them it seems :(

good luck!

not sharing......doesnt sound like the usual type of person involved in entheogens.......commercial interests or what.......surely they grow more than they need?

t s t .

yeah, iv met this one guy up north that had one black caapi(looks identical to the yellow) said he was going to start cultivating more from it,should check him out again, just thought others out their might have already been on to it,but i havent heard of any other colour vines about in aus, let alone people sharing them

PEACE

Do you have any vine for sale and if so how much vine do you have and what is the cost ?

black is more cold tolerasnt than cielo, or gold. red untired in temperate climate. vGold hates it, cielo dies back in winter, but reshoot's, black seems to just slow down, but grows on regardless.

Peace

Do you have any vine for sale ?

vine very rarely becomes vailable here in oz, and when it does it is snapped up quickly, often b4 it is harvested.

sillycybe do you have any vine for sale . Can you PM ME .

I really feel for newbies like this; I used to be one myself...I knew what would heal me, and yet it took so long and so much effort. Made me want to move to the jungle.

• Like 1

u could always risk it on ebay Herbmajik.

Edited by incognito

maybe talking with the crew at shaman australis might help? just check there direct web site and actually talk with someone. :)

peace

just so we're clear, both harvested caapi vine and harvested MHRB are illegal in australia. That's why we don't sell them. the plants themselves are still legal in most states.

just so we're clear, both harvested caapi vine and harvested MHRB are illegal in australia. That's why we don't sell them. the plants themselves are still legal in most states.

Fair point :P

Hey guys,

I hope I'm not breaking any forum rules, but from what I understand "Trading and advertising items for sale is welcome and encouraged!!"

So I'm hoping this also applies to other websites, and I'm sorry if it doesn't.

In regards to Caapi strains, I know they have a few varieties over at Herbalistics

Including:

- 'Cielo'

- 'Nuevo Ola'

- 'Ourinhos'

- 'Tucunaca'

- 'Peru'

Not sure what 'colours' they are though. Would any body else know the answer to that?

Just curious as well if anyone knows what colour or strain the caapi from SAB might be?

• Like 1

Just curious as well if anyone knows what colour or strain the caapi from SAB might be?

We have quite a few:

Cielo [used to sell 3 different types, but have now merged them into one for space reasons]

Ourinhos

Tucunaca

Black

Brazilian Daime [seed sent from Santo Daime HQ in Brazil].

Our unnamed strain is usually cielo/gold as we always have plenty of them. Other strains come and go quickly as they get snapped up faster than we can produce them.