The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
Auxin

Mild psychadelic smoke?

They love it indoors Auxin, under lights I mean & hydroponics too. I've seen pics of American grows who chop there plants back & bring them in for the winter.

From seed u do have to work out which ones are the drug plants, I've heard it could be as high as one in two. But once u find a drug plant u just make clones & get rid of the others.

Ur description of effects sound pretty spot on to me Auxin.

I'd be looking into low percentage tryptamine bearing sources & MAOI sources , Something like ground caapi & maidenii bark, hear it sounds just like what ur looking for. but hey u should never stop looking.

stramonium posted a link a few months back about ethnobotanical use of sth am plants,new to me was smoking seeds and leaves of mimosa and smoking ocotea leaves.

t s t .

Hmm, if krátom is easily dwarfable it might be worth it as a bonsai in case I ever break my arm or have to work a 18 hour shift :wink:

Yes the mimosa thing is very interesting to me. It makes one wonder if Desmanthus illinoensis foliage might be active, as far as I know its never been tested?

With Ocotea do you figure the active would be safrole?

Finished my pyrollytic drug assay delivery system :) First pipe I made in 13 years, that was fun.

Every feature on the pipe serves a function and it still came out looking good.

Drying piri piri leaves now and Coix lachryma-jobi leaves for the next test.

post-146-1207013862_thumb.jpg

post-146-1207013874_thumb.jpg

biopipe1a.jpg

biopipe1b.jpg

biopipe1a.jpg

biopipe1b.jpg

Nice pipe!, its a work of art, I hope ur smoking mixes are of the same calibre.

desmanthus illinoiensis seeds are prob interesting,i gather they seed heaps.

t s t .

Black piri piri (Cyperus articulatus?) bioassay notes as promised:

Dried foliage was smoked 3 times each on a different day.

25 mg was smoked cautiously. No observed adverse reaction, very mild sedation, very mild fuzzy feeling around forehead.

75 mg was smoked normally. Very mild sedation again.

150 mg smoked rapidly. Up to mild sedation this time with a hint of intoxicant property, fuzzy feeling in forehead came back.

Nothing spectacular but seemingly not wholely inert either.

That forehead fuzziness isnt just mild smokin headache is it? or is it distinct from that

Smoking headache? :blink:

um, I've never experienced that so I dont know. But given that I've smoked stuff for most of the last 15 years and never experienced that my guess would be probably not? lol But it was just a fuzzy feeling, no pressure or headache

trying to let you reach yr own conclusions,but cant resist commenting that cyperus flowers were cleaner/clearer than the leaf and the root was best.

a handful of leaves makes a fine tea with a mild raspberry flavour!

t s t .

Rummaging through my fridge I found an ounce of 2 year old divinorum that proved to be very consistent potency. Smoking 50, 60, and 70 mg doses is quite promising but I gotta ask- is there any way to prevent the divinorum gravity effect? A thousand times I've done drugs that made me flop down onto the floor but divinorum is the first one that went on to try and push me through the floor! Not always very pleasant for someone with arthritic conditions. Perhaps there is something (non-synthetic) I could pre-dose with?

predosing with a low dose of another entheogen seemed to make salvia more 'normal' esp with regards to what you are describing.....heimia works!

t s t .

Roll a large joint consisting of 3-7 of the following- Brugmansia flowers, Ariocarpus retusus tubercules, Nicotiana rustica “Tobacco”, Salvia Divinorum leafs, Amanita muscaria red/white skin, Calea zacatechichi and Diplopterys cabrerana.

Brugmansia works well.

As well as Amanita skins.

Tropanaceous hallucinogens are too dangerous in overdose and too riddles with side effects for my tastes, I'm in the desert so Amanita is not an option. Larger doses of calea do have a borderline sparkle- making an extract is on my to-do list, and I've never found genuine Diplopterys cabrerana plants. All the 'Diplopterys cabrerana' plants and seeds that turn up on ebay are B. caapi at best.

at this forum we do not promote the usage of brugmansia and datura in high or even moderate doses, because of the dangers involved. we all have heard those stories where, somebody finds out about the halucigenic properties of those plants and than overdoses and ends up with a dry mouth for a few days or even worse. i don't like the idea, that this could happen just because somebody read a post about the usage of brugmansia or datura in this forum.

teotz, i understand you meant just a smoke mixture which contains some brugmansia, but if you do so again, please include a note of warning, something like, use brug only sparingly, and avoid high doses, always stay on the save side!

problem is, that brug flowers might vary in strengh very considerably, one might do nothing and another might blow you away.

Yes of course!

That's a good rule to have.

Brugmansia, Datura and all the baneful herbs (See the closed thread "My book" for a full list of baneful botanicals) are very dangerous and should only be used sparling. Never use more than 1/3 of a brugmansia flowers, less is better.

problem is, that brug flowers might vary in strengh very considerably, one might do nothing and another might blow you away.

Very true. Thank you.

predosing with a low dose of another entheogen seemed to make salvia more 'normal' esp with regards to what you are describing.....heimia works!

t s t .

Hey thats a neat trick. On this bag of divinorum I'm working on 50 mg pretty much exclusively causes 'gravity' and threshold visual distortions start at 70 mg. Predosing with 150 mg smoked activated H. salicifolia reduced the gravity from 50mg divinorum by about 1/3 but boosted the other effects just past the threshold of visual effects. Basically gravity effect felt like under 50mg, psychadelic headspace felt like 60mg, and visual effects felt like 75-80mg. Any idea as to the neurochemical mechanism of that?

The joys of science :wub:

(Note: All the above is legal where I'm at)

Edited by Auxin

got no idea why it works........was a few years ago but i seem to recall smoked maoi had a similar effect with no potentiation of the salvia....effects were additive though,esp with aya analogs.

it seems curious that heimia can give the same degree,3X,potentiation as maoi.

t s t .

i recently purchased some mimosa hostilis root bark of the interwebs and am very eager to assay it via the chosen method of smoking.

i am guessing the effects will be quite mild?

has anyone previously tried this?

just raving maths from the top o' my head.......

weak changa 10%......strong 20-50%

mhrb,some say brazilian 1%,mexican3%....figures no doubt vary

work it roughly from there ....if enough is smoked.....maybe

....and maybe you got enough other stuff smoked that the effect is not clean/clear!?

t s t .

Hey thats a neat trick. On this bag of divinorum I'm working on 50 mg pretty much exclusively causes 'gravity' and threshold visual distortions start at 70 mg. Predosing with 150 mg smoked activated H. salicifolia reduced the gravity from 50mg divinorum by about 1/3 but boosted the other effects just past the threshold of visual effects. Basically gravity effect felt like under 50mg, psychadelic headspace felt like 60mg, and visual effects felt like 75-80mg. Any idea as to the neurochemical mechanism of that?

The joys of science :wub:

(Note: All the above is legal where I'm at)

wonder if its anything to do with this............ndma antagonist +5ht2a agonist combo

http://www.shaman-australis.com/forum/inde...atent+nmda+5htp

t s t .

edit

H.

Edited by Hunab Ku

In the interests of Harm Reduction, Maybe this link isnt needed Hanub!

As already pointed out By Planthelper we dont tend to encourage this type of thing on the forums.

No Offence but it is poorly written and has many falling points,

"you may feel a little upset stomach but other than that nothing else is known of, course there isn't really any scientific research on this, so who knows what's really going on in your body. The other side effect is that after smoking a few of these you may experience the effects even if your smoking a normal cigarette. That may be due to latent chemicals in your body reacting to the tobacco smoke, or it could just be a placebo effect" :BANGHEAD2::slap:

Not a very educated author on the matter IMHO! :rolleyes:

This could lead to some inexperienced peeps doin some major damage to themselves!

Edited by DreamingNagual

MMM..right on..I think i'll edit that lil post and keep it safe..thanks for that bro.

H.

Some Coleus blumei leaf [not all strains work and not everyone seems to be able to appreciate mild highs] could enhance and give a non-sedative, somewhat euphoric, more psychedelic touch to a smoking mix. Coleus smoke alone is supposed to act rather as a dream enhancer, or one has to ingest much plant material. I have no idea what one could combine coleus with, apart from cannabis, which is illegal everywhere though...

Salvia divinorum leaf works, and can be enjoyable in small doses, but I would say it has a sedative nature anyways... Combo with S.officinalis might not be such a bad idea...