The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
Coschi

God daaammmn CUNTS *ahem*

excuse the colorful language but i'm a little pissed off

how the fuck am i expected to work when i wake up to this?

23022008013dt7.jpg

can't people just live their lives without fucking with other peoples shit?

Edited by Coschi

Damn Coshi thats a real bitch! If ya ever catch the culprit make sure you put their head through the window on the other side to even things out :P. Hope they didn't knock off any of your tools mate. Fucking junkies!

Damn Coshi thats a real bitch! If ya ever catch the culprit make sure you put their head through the window on the other side to even things out :P. Hope they didn't knock off any of your tools mate. Fucking junkies!

how do u know it was junkies?

cuz drug addicts are responsible for most theft?

we dont know if it is theft, although.... I guess it could be assumed.... it could however be a random act of vandalism though.

Edited by XipeTotec

it could well be. however if i did that, i would steal some tools anyway, if for no other reason than to expand the nastiness of the act.

it could well be. however if i did that, i would steal some tools anyway, if for no other reason than to expand the nastiness of the act.

so, your admitting to it?

i needs meth and i gotsta steal, and break stuff to fuel my insatiable urge to be an asshole.

yeah fuckbag took my drills, 18V standard and 24V hammer, that's 1300 right there (all insured though). It was obviously just a shash and grab thing, you can see in the window and they were right there. But the stupid thing is that they're cordless, which are totally useless without their chargers! fucking junkies is right

it's just a pain in the ass, i've been rushing around trying to find the same drills, one i've got to get on monday. Get two quotes on monday + see aami assessors and take a day off work to get it fixed. not to mention dealing with the other insurance people for the tools.. grrr! aaanyway

yes mags on a van :P i figured if i'm going to start a trade i might as well do it in style

just to clarify, here's my buddy

24022008016co1.jpg

and i fucking love it,

it just sucks to it disrespected like that :(:angry::slap:

HOLY FUCK MARSHA! what happened there!?

What is wrong with people when they go around doing this sort of shit. Petty theft at least has some reasoning behind it but torching someone's car for the fun of it, thats just retarded.

Marsha I feel bad about the circumstances which saw the car parked at the side of the road, we should have looked for a side road to hide it from this sort of vandalism.

The best way I see of remedying the situation is to take my pimp car up there and park it and hide in the bushes with shot guns and kneecap the bastards who try to torch it. Im sure they would see the funny side of grovelling in the dirt with no kneecaps, they certainly wouldn't forget in a hurry.

I guess the best you can hope for is that they wrap themselves around a tree after 1 too many bundy & cola cans.

I wish i had a merecedes :( even if it had a window missing.

well i work my ass off if that's any consolation

not saying you don't!

bastards!

Since you have a good idea whats gone walkies, and when, have you tried calling the nearest two or three hock shops and cashies and mentioning youll make a small donatio nto their xmas party fund if they can stall the bogans that turn up wit hthem while they call you and or the police?

Failing that, clean it up, patch it up, leave it there with a big shiny hardcase with a couple bricks in it left on the front seat... then hang out nearby and have yourself a brief but corrective conversation... they usually do come back especially if they had to leave things behind cos their arms were full.

It's also unlikely someone ahs driven in from somewhere totally different and knocked em off, its likely to be some little cunts either at a party the night before up the road (more likely if you live en route to a trainstation or whatever) or some toerag youve seen walking by before.

Anytime I move anywhere new I'm keen to do the meet and greet routine with the neighbours, not so much neighbourhood watch as neighbourhood "you call me from your house and I'll let my large dog out the back door without a sound".

poor coschi!

VM

Hook your van up to the 240V home power supply and watch them fry while trying to finish the job. Plenty of room in the back to dump the bodies and drive out bush with a shovel.

Or more humanely place a concealed bear trap on a chain with some really nice bit of equipment in the middle of the trap, so they are stuck with a broken wrist chained to your van, then hit them with the shovel.

heh they say that gardeners make perfect killers. bags of lime and shovels and dirty vehicles and all.

Junkies stealing shit sux, but i think our government that keeps these drugs illegal & expensive while giving little real help to those in need sucks a buttload more.

Man if i had a Benz the 3rd thing id buy (right after the mags of course) would be an alarm. I actualy would have thought it would have one?

Maybe it was an environmental activist :innocent_n:

ouch IB! someone had to take the cheap shot i guess :blush:

yeah look, an alarm would definitely be an idea

It was just me staying at a mate's house (Northcote). I know it's borderline junky town but it was a back street so i thought i wouldn't really have any trouble.

Like i said they would have looked in planned what they were going to take, then do the dirty and bust on out of there. I'm assuming breaking a large window like that would have made a shitload of noise so they wouldn't have been hanging around eitherway (in which case what's an alarm going to do besides the flashing LED deterrent?) but saying that, if it was parked somewhere secluded an alarm would definitely stop them from having the time to take a better look and find more stuff to take

Eitheway first thing i'm doing is putting an alarm in and tinting the hell out of the windows, and perhaps when i'm staying at a friends house the least i could do is take the obvious money stuff out.

About a year ago i was living in North Carlton and we got broken into, at that time i was eating a lot more :shroomer: plus plus so I was a little more open minded and accepting of cultural givens. I mean, at that time i understood that this dude needs his smack and it's just unfortunate that his needs crossed my path, so even though i lost a good few years of music i'd recorded and all my photos etc.. i could easily put it down to 'that's life'. But when i saw this all i could think is you fucking junky cunt

coschi nice rego plate ??? take care buddy dont want to see you in trubble!

Oh oh. I was just joking... actually, I was making fun of environmental activists, a favorite pastime.