The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
ThunderIdeal

persistent sid head "ache"

some of you must have lots of experience in this area.

there is definite major improvement but ever since an unknown large quantity of sid i think 12 days ago, the brain has not felt right in a physical sense. barely noticeable now sitting here, but if i turn my head quickly there will be a dull ache. previously i thought it all felt pretty melted. it's putting me off activities such as berserker-style headbanging, boxing tournaments, beer, cruising over speed-bumps etc

normal? goes away? cause?

he eh eh,......

A) either Cid melted away parts of your brain.

B) you are ignoring the visions that you have seen while under the influence

C) your sinuses are a bit congested.

But seriously, .........I think i know what feeling you referring too..... I have had this feeling for 3 days now. To me it is option C) that is the most likely cause of it.....

Lately however i have been drinking these MONSTER energy drinks and have been on a verly low carb diet..... often surrpassed the max 2 cans a day.... lol ..... teeth grinding and all... hheehhe.......... this might also have been a contributing factor......

if it is congestion of the sinuses............. go swimming in seawater or buy nose drops

if it lasts longer then 2 weeks......... i'd say go see a doctor...

I do not think that it is CID induced,... unless you have been beating your body up and really draining your brain....

anyway hope this helps to reflec with.

greets

maybee ur dehydrated?

maybee during ur adventures u may have drank alcohol/ not been bothered to keep up ur fluids.

i know MOST of my headaches come from being dehydrated.

drink a whole heap of water!(i rekon the placebo effect (maybee) of telling myself all this water is gonna cure my headache works for me!)

I sometimes/often get this from cubensis to the point where I am vomiting from the headache, and continue to vomit well past the point of empty guts.

Try anagraine. Seriously.

IME a lot of post tripping disomfort can be related back to tensing of the muscles which can be unoticable while tripping (or noticable if your like me and have a problem wiht tensing of the muslces, particularly in the back and neck)

Id suggest have a long hot bath or getting a good massage.

thanks everyone (so far), i appreciate it. i will work through these possibilities for now, and let you know if i figure out what it was.

edit: apoth that's pretty extreme. is that from really brave doses or normal doses? good thing you have a solution anyway.

Edited by ThunderIdeal

for now i rank woof and andy's solutions the most likely, but what does this mean?

I do not think that it is CID induced,... unless you have been beating your body up and really draining your brain....

i did go a bit spaz. full-on psytrance is to be used with caution okay? what would 'draining my brain' entail? despite what you hear about sid it's hard to imagine that sustaining that kind of experience for hours could be anything less than brain-draining.

i mean, you hear horror stories about how your brain bleeds, or how you get holes in your brain. TBH, given the sensation and those stories i did think there was blood on my brain. one of the sensations was like too much liquid (i made a pun!) in the brainbox.

lysergic acids constrict blood vessels, could be related to that

asdfd

Edited by Teljkon

i thought it was good sid but how can you even know what good sid is?

constrict blood vessels.. neck tension.. i ended up seeing a GP and got stuff called cafergot. it contains caffeine and ergot alkoloids. it's probably similar to the aforementioned anagraine.

LMFAO

They gave u ergot alkaloids for a headache u believe was caused by an ergot alkaloid. Thats just a little ironic for me. Did u tell the doc u thought it was from acid?

And.......... U will know when u get good acid:P

yeah pretty funny but they worked and no i didn't.

well, it's good sid okay :)

The Tale of old mate Johnno and his spark with motto fight fire with fire ,

Old Johnno back in late 80s got fried badly leaving him with a constant dead head hangover effect for a couple of months plus lack of motivation his spark had vanished and vowed f**k that never again ,

Later on Old johnno after collecting cow shit for his new rock garden beds was horrified a couple of days later after spreading it when he was confronted with shit loads of mushies everywhere OH NO !!! he cried

but the good old captain of space cadets gave into temptation and hoed in moderatly ,

There was jubilation the next day after landing with his report that the spark had returned with him

yahoo johnnos back again and in full swing , hallowed be the wonders of nature , his tale lives on

also HBWR has very similar reports of mending broken brains.

The theory being after the party it is followed by a deep rem sleep which resets the body computer (defrag) and when rebooted all runs smoother

i'm rather interested in your solution didgeman :shroomer:

i'm still getting minor headaches, i don't think my occupation is helping with the tension side of things.

i had one other theory though, it makes me think of tim leary's 8-circuit model (which i'm vaguely familiar with). maybe my brain was kicked into a different configuration and the discomfort comes when i don't hold onto that configuration, because it's slipping back into the old mode and therefore it's in between modes. when i focus on my head in a certain way i seem to get complete relief. it feels like the newer configuration involves more integration of left brain, but this is all complete guess work.

what i can honestly tell you all is that a tranquil mindfulness feels like it stop the symptom, temporarily.

yeah and what's HBWR?

hawaian baby wood rose - A. Nervosa

thanks for the tip, but no thanks!

will report tonight if two drops mend my condition.