The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
mark80

do tyou know how fucking much it hursts to peierce your own fucking nipple??!?!?!?!?!?!?

If you have a decent technique it's completely bearable. If you're using a heated safety pin or something, I imagine it would be less so.

you think piercing your own nipple is bad, try letting someone dermal punch 8mm holes through cartilage - now that is pain. shoving sharp implements through your own nipples falls more into the category of 'pleasure' :wink:

do tyou know how fucking much it hursts to peierce your own fucking nipple??!?!?!?!?!?!?

a fucking lot!!!!!!

Yeah, I pretty much could have warned you that would be the case, knowing what I do about nipples and sharp stuff poking into them... did it work, is it clean?

Yeah, I pretty much could have warned you that would be the case, knowing what I do about nipples and sharp stuff poking into them... did it work, is it clean?

forgot to add the photo. couldn't get the stud through the hole.

So now all i have is a soar nipple :)

post-1465-1198559070_thumb.jpg

cartilage is pain,

piercing that thick epidermis crosses the line into the pleasurable area... :drool2:

this reminds me of my own attempts, back in the day, to pierce my nose with a cork and a sewing needle. Needless to say it didn't work and was stupidly painful. Do what I did. Go to a semi-professional :huh:

sioux indians have a ceremony for males. they peirce their breast, i think further in than the nipple, then the piercing is lashed to a pole with a leather strip maybe 5 meters long. the indian then rages around until finally ripping the piercing out through the nipple. then next time they make it harder on themselves, maybe both nipples i forget, but they must have some horrible looking nipples.

forgot to add the photo. couldn't get the stud through the hole.

So now all i have is a soar nipple :)

if you want to pierce yourself at home you should buy an appropriately sized needle for the jewelery gauge you want to put in. they are available online, try bme shop. jewelery and equipment should also be properly sterilized, if there is a body piercer near you they might be willing to autoclave them for you. after its done soak your piercing in mild salt water twice a day for 2 weeks. to make the solution dissolve 1/4 teaspoon deionized salt in 250mls water (as hot as you can stand, will aid drainage)

if you want to pierce yourself at home you should buy an appropriately sized needle for the jewelery gauge you want to put in. they are available online, try bme shop. jewelery and equipment should also be properly sterilized, if there is a body piercer near you they might be willing to autoclave them for you. after its done soak your piercing in mild salt water twice a day for 2 weeks. to make the solution dissolve 1/4 teaspoon deionized salt in 250mls water (as hot as you can stand, will aid drainage)

that site is for canada...

I had orginially tried to use a canular (those things docotr put a drtip into) but the pladstic tube was much to small. Infection control I can do easily finding the right equipment is hard.

that site is for canada...

I had orginially tried to use a canular (those things docotr put a drtip into) but the pladstic tube was much to small. Infection control I can do easily finding the right equipment is hard.

actually the bme shop is for anyone, anywhere with access to the internet. it just happens to be a canadian based website. according to the FAQ parcels shipped outside of canada are usually received within two weeks. its just one suggestion of a place to buy appropriate tools there are others out there.

if the needle you are using to perform the piercing is smaller than the jewelery you plan to put in you should be able to safely stretch it a small amount by passing a taper through. it will need to begin at the same gauge as the needle or you will never get it through the hole. also trying to stretch too far will result in tearing and bleeding and a delayed healing time. if your using a pretty small needle (16g+) you might have a hard time finding a suitable taper and for the same amount of effort you could get a proper needle the same gauge as your jewelery. with a purpose built needle you will be able to have the jewelery pressed flush against the non piercing end so that you can easily push the whole thing through in one direction.

i strongly recommend that if going ahead with this that you pierce your nipple at 14g-12g. 16g is probably acceptable for the initial piercing but once relatively healed (~3 months) i would look at stretching it a little as smaller piercings will rip through tissue easier and this is definitely a possibility if you are an active person

I spew some garbage sometimes,

Edited by mark80

its a matter of principle my friend, the numerical value is of no consiquence

Edited by Tepa

I spew some garbage sometimes,

Edited by mark80