The Corroboree
incognito

nitrous bulbs and dispensers

I have a few mates who have acquired medical grade nitrous from a BOC depot

Do go on..

Not really much to tell. A few mates who got to know a fellow from the BOC depot near their work ended with a few cylinders.

Anyone here work at BOC? :lol:

is there a real danger from nitrous combined twith asphixiating through breathing back into the ballon?at the point where u cannot possibly breathe more through the ballon could it be dangerous?

hypothetically of course.

have heard of some really intense moments where halluciations and intense thoughts indicate that death is imminant. or would u just pass out?

think this is crossing lines perhaps. sorry if so.lemme know and ill edit.

Edited by incognito

have heard of some really intense moments where halluciations and intense thoughts indicate that death is imminant.

a freind of mine had lots of intense visions brought on by nitrous where he thought he was dead. often he would float through an underworld of egyptian entities and stuff like that...other times he would see dead relatives calling him over or see his parents standing above him shaking there heads saying 'what a waste, he's dead now'....these would scare the shit out of him....he found it was only with nitrous that he would think he had gone too far.....couldn't tell if the danger was real or just his minds reaction.

is there a real danger from nitrous combined twith asphixiating through breathing back into the ballon?at the point where u cannot possibly breathe more through the ballon could it be dangerous?

have heard of some really intense moments where halluciations and intense thoughts indicate that death is imminant. or would u just pass out?

Yeah you could keep breathing from the balloon to the point where you pass out from lack of O2/too much CO2. But as soon as you pass out you'd drop the balloon and start breathing normal air again and be fine.

Danger arises from silly things like filling a room or car from a tank of it, as when you pass out you're still breathing the same shit.

Anyone know a shop in north western suburbs of melbourne that sell 8g bulbs, i have some cakes that desperately need some whipped cream on them :wink:

Does anyone have an old sparklets bulb holder?

The type that has the wings, not the new ones.

In need :(

Peace

there's a gay bar in the valley that sells amyl nitrite B) for the brisbanenites.

go to any small deli/supermarket that is run by asians and ask for them! most have them!

YAY :)

Worth mentioning for eastern melbournites IGA @ post code 3183 has them now!!

1min walk from nearest train station.

i think brain damage from lack of oxygen is the biggest risk. your brain is so used to a healthy nitrogen oxygen mixture, when you totally deprive it of what it's used to continually, cell's starts to die. psychoactive effects aside, when you breath near pure compressed nitrous it's totally different to holding your breath in terms of it's physiological effect, you're totally cutting off your supply of oxygen full stop so if it's done repeatedly over long periods of time it can accumulate to be a lot of brain cell destruction.

it'd be wise to use a medical oxygen mask with ventage holes when using large cylinders..

..um just realized incogs post was pretty much 2 years old...ah well :scratchhead:

YAY :)

Worth mentioning for eastern melbournites IGA @ post code 3183 has them now!!

1min walk from nearest train station.

All the IGA's used to have them, even all woolworths used to. I know woolies stopped stocking them ages ago but I was saddened to visit my local IGA and when requesting them, the girl just looked at me with a blank face. She got the manager, and I was presented with a large sodastream co2 bulb. Glad to hear it doesn't seem to be corporation policy not to stock them though. Must be up to individual shops.

I know you can get them from franchised 24 hour convenience stores, but they're priced as drugs, not food accesories. Just can't bring myself to buy from those theives.

Maybe the shop keeper only cares about $$ ,often pondered why the people in charge of choosing to stock stuff in supermarkets really care that they move heaps of em - its like thier own little moral stand in the war ,or something ,lol.

Oh well if i had a job like that id stock heaps of nangs all the time and take 'picture' and 'people' mag off the shelves.

dunno if its been mentioned here already, but there's a thread over on bluelight where one poor nang/acid fiend lays down the journey he went on with chronic nang use and the subsequent brain damage (neuronal pain?) that he now suffers from as a result. a really interesting read, a strange fucking character indeed!

You can still order them online from some catering and barware suppliers. One night I saw someone do boxes of them one after the other. They started to look like a big smurf. Not something I've ever been tempted to try..