The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
occidentalis

The Howard years are over.

Rudd the stud, i wish he was my bud, unliike that elma fud, who is mean and needs to keep his floor clean.

Mr rudd I love you. :drool2:

But i hope julia gilarrard becamomes the first female primeinster. She's a hotty.

Rudd could keep the floors clean, he looks alot like Mr Sheen :)

Gillard has balls Im sure! Cant see anyone voting her as PM

No more polly talk from me tho, my parents say "never talk politics with your friends" :)

:P

No Bronwyn for Head of the Drug Strategy has gotta be a good thing, wonder whos going to take up the slack there?

drug strategy is going to be left to the greens. i think i heard big kev say something like that. also, roadside testing is being scrapped because smoking hooch will be mandatory in a couple days.

He's got substance. Just you wait and see. He is going to remould the ALP in his own graven image. He might be an evil little bastard but the man does have a towering intellect, once all the PR side of business is done with we will start to see the real Rudd and his real agenda. You have to remember, this is a man who was anointed by Rupert 'The Kingmaker' Murdoch in NY earlier oon in the year- you only had to listen to Rudd's press conference today (and Howards concession last night) when he refused to go into details about the private nature of their phone conversation last night, where both made note of the neat 'arrangement' we have for transfering power in this country. Yeah, very neat indeed. Every political leader worth his salt knows what happens if you don't tow the line (think the CIA-backed coup against the Whitlam government). As long as the nright interests are being represented then it doesn't matter which party is in power, just as long as the veneer of democracy remains. Really, we're no freer in that sense than communist Russia- we have one party, the business party, and we get to vote for diferent factions of that one party. Just like Russians used to vote for different factions of the communist party.

I agree.

I didn't vote, I don't support nazi. Rudd is just another Howard, another Cock sucker of the NWO / $$$.

I hope they all burn in hell.

for those that did get along to their local venues and voted, you are truly a disgrace to humanity, you dirty low life nazi supporter dum fuk bastard.

enjoy your slavery and the many night of devils fuking your arse raw.

I agree.

I didn't vote, I don't support nazi. Rudd is just another Howard, another Cock sucker of the NWO / $$$.

i thought u were warrioe-sage... in which case, last time I looked, you were located in the USA.

i thought u were warrioe-sage... in which case, last time I looked, you were located in the USA.

Nah,

Queensland.

wherever you're located

"for those that did get along to their local venues and voted, you are truly a disgrace to humanity, you dirty low life nazi supporter dum fuk bastard.

enjoy your slavery and the many night of devils fuking your arse raw"

i thought that was a bit stupid.

pointless, maybe. disgraceful? if either option is disgraceful it's not voting, and i'm guilty of that, my lazy ass never made it to the polls until 6:00, and i was a bit disappointed in myself.

Rudd could keep the floors clean, he looks alot like Mr Sheen :)

i reckon howard looks like mr sheen.

for those that did get along to their local venues and voted, you are truly a disgrace to humanity, you dirty low life nazi supporter dum fuk bastard.

enjoy your slavery and the many night of devils fuking your arse raw.

Yeh i voted

for some fucked in the head reason i registered to vote, now if i dont i cop a fine, awesome.

*edited due to drunken slanderous outburst*.

Edited by Passive Daemon

Nah,

Queensland.

well i see the weather hasn't rubbed off on you???.....is vic a nice place?

hugh bliss has received a warning and is suspended until i can confirm whether he is warrior sage or not. anyone know for sure?

hugh got suspended for insulting members, so the same will happen to anyone insulting him [sends dirty looks at Passive Demon]

drug strategy is going to be left to the greens. i think i heard big kev say something like that. also, roadside testing is being scrapped because smoking hooch will be mandatory in a couple days.

WHHAAAAAAT...yA shittin me?....no no please...ya are shitting me aren't you?

EDIT....dont fuck with this subject?????

Edited by Auntyjack

WHHAAAAAAT...yA shittin me?....no no please...ya are shitting me aren't you?

EDIT....dont fuck with this subject?????

rofl.gif

Smoking hooch - mandatory, classic!

dont forget u vote in pencil the only legal document u can submit not in pen hahah sukkers they not ballot bins they rubbish bins haha

I brought a blue pen with me to the polling booths, that pencil thing is worrying.

i was a bit shocked to notice only pencils, ive voted in elections before but never taken notice. ill definately try to remember to take a pen with me next time

Pencils are the least of your problems, paranoiderinos... I'd be more worried about the kindly seeming AEC person that ticks you off against your name and then hands you the ballot forms that I have on very good authority from various extradimensional entities (flea bombs, enclosed space, eating weeds, you know the drill) are actually instantly treated with those tiny tiny nano letters they spray all over luxury cars...these carry your name DOB etc (all applied in a brief freeze by invisible lizardmen...thats why voting lines move so slowly, everyone in the area gets frozen stiff every couple seconds)... on these individualised forms , you leave your fingerprints and a good dose of mitochondrial DNA... this allows them to properly track you, and also to clone you at will to fit you up for various crimes against the state as it suits, later on (like murders in the rue morgue, but without the Iron Maiden song or excess body hair)... same thing happens with census forms but without the secret numbering that goes on, as we pig fucking nazi sympathisers write all our info on the fuckers anyway.

The next phase in this evil plot (mainly organised by the CIA and Oprah Winfrey in conjunction with the Liberals and The Catholic Church) is to sprinkle all forms with tiny nanobots that will burrow into your skin, track you, control you, etc... so then they CAN giveyou pens to fill your forms out with, as you will be incapable of any kind of personal "choice" by that stage anyway. this is scheduled to happen in 2012 according to the Mayan calendar I found rolled up inside some maidenii pods.

All those forms are actually birth cowls from extradimensional crab foetusii , too.

No, really.... I've had a fair bit to do with the govt in various ways, they really ARE that smart, well organised, and secretly sick. They don't get by doing the bare minimum of work like the rest of the country, theyre working 28 hour days to find new and entirely plausible ways to fuck with your little rights.

Oh, the following people are also evil lizards, mainly because i don't think I'd like em in the flesh...and some little shiney glowing bastards told me so, too.

-All politicians, even the cool druggy gay ones (ESPECIALLY those ones)

-John Butler (thats why he sits down a lot , to hide the tail)

-All wearers of nametags and bearers of clipboards (could be anyone, AEC staff, Red Cross donation collectors, anyone)

-QLD Transport staff (once again, lines move so slowly because of the freezing, and also they have the old slow kind of nanobot that needs half an hour to get into your skin in sufficient numbers to do any real damage..so they find ways to make u stand there sweatingall over your numbered ticket for a while)

-The dark haired semi-host of Aussie Idol. ( not andrew gee, the other one... he might not even have a name, but then he never has any expressions either, so there ya go)

-And anyone else that I think would look at me funny if they saw me smoking local shrubs in my undies surrounded by books about synchronicity and organic gardening or collecting chook poo by hand for my yellow pear tomatos.

I'm off to lock myself in a mylar wrapped panic room (just as effective as an alfoil hat but u dont get that rustling sound every time you roll over in your sleep).

Wonders if T could start putting lithium in the water cooler around here...

VM

edity bit... thanks in advance to whoever is tempted to point out that well yes ho ho, good fer a laugh but weird things do happen and me mocking the whole thing is playing into their hands and democracy such as it ever could be is sacred and bla bla bloody bla. My answer to that is did you know 95 percnt of missing persons (even those that turn up alive and well) are actually taken onto interplanetary ships run by Space Vampires that secretly run Canberra... parliament house is shaped like that to act as a landing strut, a kickstand if you will, for the mothership, Fifth Element style (but without the underfed people gabbling shit,or guys in rubber suits).So don't you talk to me about scary! :P

Edited by Vertmorpheus

I worked as a ballot counter in the state election a couple of years ago

I'm not sure if it's just because I looked like a hippy, but there was a palpable vibe of suspicion when we were doing the counting

everyone seemed to be watching everyone else very carefully.

I think it would be very difficult for any of the ballot papers to be altered.

i have entered votes a couple of times. i think it was only senate??? can't even remember.

different to ballot counting, casuals do it in AEC buildings on computers. this is what struck me odd (and no vert, this isn't to suggest that lizards are involved):

some of them were normal, but most of the papers looked like a preschool kid filled them out, or some hunter-gatherer with pidgin english.

i shit you not!

they were from all over the country, no particular areas.

unless i'm mistaken, more than half of australians can draw reasonably standard-looking numbers, without missing any or doubling up. either somebody is erasing the pencil and faking them WHILST DRUNK, or aussies REALLY DON'T GIVE A FUCK.

one electorate had like 35% primary votes going to green!

also they got more people in the senate, not sure how many.

one electorate had like 35% primary votes going to green!

also they got more people in the senate, not sure how many.

More people would've given their primary to green if they knew it was going to labour anyway. I know a few people that put labour first to make sure howard doesn't win, and then greens and democrats 2nd and 3rd. Symbolically it would be more important to have green as the primary vote though, the practical effect is the same, but the stats would show greater support for the greens.

yeah, i reckon. i was almost going to vote labor and they pissed it in. awesome.

also awesome (IMO) that so many australians are voting green.