The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
Torsten

PMs are back on

hmmm, maybe read the other thread for the answers. somehow I can't see how being raided by 10 or so agents from two different agencies still qualifies as paranoia :scratchhead: . At what point does paranoia become reality if not at the very moment everything you considered possible, but unlikely suddenly happens.

as for what they did or didn't get, who knows. fact is that they CAN get everything. I've got no idea if my PM deletion has helped at all, but even if there is a slim chance that they didn't already have the PMs I figured it was worth a shot. whether that upsets you or not is pretty irrelevant to me at this point and I think most members understand the purpose and reasoning.

can't they just serve a warrant and do it above board?
They did, and they got access to everything on the server, they even searched Torstens garden. Couldnt have been pleasant.

Edit: T beat me to it :lol:

With any luck the PM deletion was a large enough attention getter that it made it clear to people to keep it clean even in the shadows. This is Torstens place after all, gotta show some respect and play by the rules.

Edited by Auxin

It is like a spectrum of paranoia>skepticism, with me being on the paranoia side, and being admonished by Torsten, who in turn has his paranoia questioned by Thelema, who represents the skepticism side.

Edited by IllegalBrain

? thats so confusing?? lol

Hi, can you point me to this "other thread" where you discuss this. i can't seem to find it. THX