The Corroboree

I have a 150g bag of GABA that I bought from a pharmaceutical company, and I would like to give it away or swap it for something interesting.

It is 100% genuine, the real thing. The reason I want to give it away is because I do not like it's effects on me. Simple as that.

150g is an awful lot and it'll go to waste here.

PM me if your interested.

Mods, not sure if i'm allowed to do this so don't kill me if i've done this the wrong way.

Edited by Big George

no problem posting it here, although it is probably better off in he exchange forum.

was planning to move it last night but then realised its called "seed & plant" exchange so i left it in chem for the time being.

moved..

Just out of curiosity, the people who have PM'd me, are any of you guys regular GABA users or even capable of using the entire 150g. So far i've had no indication from anybody that they could use the whole lot. If you guys just want to try it, then maybe i've gone about this the wrong way.

I'm thinking it might be easier to split it up and mail a few samples to interested peoples if you guys just want to dabble with the stuff, but maybe i'm asking for trouble if I do that....

Can anybody put the whole 150g to good use, or divvy it up among a few mates?

It's a lot for one person.....

good point! I use less than 50g in year, so your 150g would be enough for 3 regular users. quite a few people request larger amounts than what we sell, so I am sure this will be put to good use.

i'd be interested in an amount if you like to split it up.

hmmm i might be to keen for a trade to get some gm's for my medicine bag. if it gets split up that is.

im not a regular user tho so if theres a regular user out there who needs then ill pass.

Edited by Amulte

OK, From the PMs I am getting, there are more people keen on trying GABA than people who have a 5g a day habit....

I think i'll do it this way. :blink:

I will make up a heap of samplers in those jewellery bags that you would normally pay $25 for back in high school. ;)

If you're interested in some, PM me your address, and let me know how many you'd like. I could probably fit 4 or 5 bags into an envelope and post for 50c so that's cool with me.

Just don't panic when an envelope turns up in the mail containing white powder. :D

I will include a copy of the grading certificate from the pharmaceutical company so that there is no trouble.

Then....

If you would like to mail me any seeds of interest, i'd be glad to pop them in my garden. Always after new things to grow. No obligation to do this though.

I made up 30 baggies, approx 5g each.

I'll mail 3 bags each + the analysis report so you know what you have & no problems with the mailman.

Amulte: I PM'd you for your address to post to, but someone beat you to it. Sorry mate.

Edited by Big George

Thanks big George, You must have been overwhelmed - I appreciate how the best of intensions and what seems like an easy way to offload some stuff can turn into a logistical headache.

Much appreciated - hope you get some nice goodies in return :)

Torsten:

Do you use this as a sleep aid? As an anxiolytic? Something else?

Also, do you use it orally, or sublingually? I've read that it is not well absorbed/destroyed in the G.I. tract.

Anyone else's input is welcome also.

Thanks in advance!

xerimyco

Hi Watertrade: It wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. I had just the right number of people PM me their addresses all within 24 hours. I made up the baggies, stuffed the envelopes, spent $5 on a pack of stamps and mailed them the next day.

As for what comes back, that's a lucky dip. It seems there are a lot of cactii lovers here, you're all a bunch of trippers. Hahahha. :)

My garden contains a number of edibles and consumables. Mainly strawberries, but there are a few things with medicinal value growing as well. Gotta love strawberries. Nothing better than going out at the crack of dawn and eating strawberries so fresh and sweet that just pop when you put them in your mouth. My nieces love to visit me, they even pick the green ones and eat them.

Some things I want to plant real soon:

Tobacco for pest control. :)

Olives

Avocados

I got a lemon tree right next to my compost bin that churned out around 100kg of lemons this year. I couldn't get rid of them all. I wish it was an orange tree.

It seems kr&tom doesn't like sydney frost, and my K tree is now a 2 ft stick poking out of the ground. Kept it alive since 2004 when I legally purchased it but it's now completely stuffed.

got my envelope today George,

thanks mate - will take a cutting for you as discussed - will let you know. :)

Do you use this as a sleep aid? As an anxiolytic? Something else?

There are few threads on the topic and I don't think the trade forum is the best place for it.

But the answer is yes and yes.

More good news to come in the next few days when I get time to type it up.... it appears GABA not only treats anxiety and associated sleep issues, but actually CURES them over time. Lots of other variables at play too, so more research needed, but I was pretty amazed when I came to the realisation of that possibility the other day.

Also, do you use it orally, or sublingually? I've read that it is not well absorbed/destroyed in the G.I. tract.

For the type of anxiety I get [slow onset] I feel that orally is often appropriate [ie slow and gentle], but certainly, if you need fast anxiety control then sublingually is the way to go. Not even sure if sublingual is the best term for this as smearing it wildly around the whole mouth cavity [without swallowing] is by far the fastest and most effective method [avoid the tastebuds at the back of your tongue though].

yo george,

Seeds on there way mate hope you enjoy!

can;'t wait for the gaba to arrive :D

thanks dudE!

BG...

Have received, thanks... will return gesture shortly (back at work now :()

Mark80: Sent yours today buddy. Sorry for the delay, i've been flat out with work and haven't had time to post it or simply forgotten to take the envelope with me in the morning.

Gilligan: No worrys man. Thanks.

To the anonymous envelope sender with bad handwriting who sent me several baggies of seeds + the yellow envelope. Thanks mate. A few things in there I am very happy to receive and a few other things that I would never have thought of. It's all good so thanks!

Torsten: Hope this helps your sales a bit by inciting some interest in the product.

Edited by Big George

Lol the bad hand writings is probably mine. Was it the one with with acacia sp, leonotis, pap somniferium, delosperma, heimia and such?

Yeah no porbs on the envelope i did get a little worried though that it wsas lost or got confiscated because of what i little baggiews iwth powder in em'. But yeah look forward to getting mate!

yeah sorry about the shottie hand writing...

Mark, that was the one. Thanks mate.

Got another envelope today, from shruman. Thanks mate!!

The poppy seeds were yummy :rolleyes: in the muffins I baked last night.....

Very happy receiving little surprises in the mail like this. :lol:

Edited by Big George