The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
hebrew

tshirts

my mate is making me some t shirts with san pedro related images and text i thought i would let you all know abotu them and if you are interested he can make them to you requirements.

so far there are 2 this is the first one which is a play on the napolean dynamite tshirt vote for pedro.

vote for san pedro

vote-1.jpg

the other is a plain shirt with huachuma printed on it i will get a photo soon

I am interested. would like to see the other one.

yeah i will get better photos that one above is a test one so is a bit rough

will get more photos in a day or so

im interested in the vote for san perdo one. what are the colour options/price?

hahahaha. I've been making that joke since I first saw Napoleon dynamite :D

Im interested in a few of each hebs, will PM ya. :)

Yep me too, I'm interested!!! :) Ill buy a couple

i think the vote for san pedro is pretty funny.

currently i can get black mens short sleeve t shirts for either design, in large or medium. but if you have a specific color i can look into it for you.

currently mates rates are 20 bucks including postage anywhere in Australia.

i will get some better photos later tonight. got to upload the pics.

more designs coming as well in the near future.

Awesomeo! I'll spread the word and see if i can get any more takers, then ill pm you :)

Hey could you guys make a DMT t-shirt, Ive looked all over the net for one and never found one. I could make a design and you guys could print? I'm pretty sure alot of people would want one :)

Could have a big pic of the DMT molecule :)

captain amazing was going to do one (he did the lsd & mdma ones I think. Might be worth asking how that is going? :)

Lookin good...and serves me right for remarking to a mate only last week that the mull leaf t shirt seems to have finally gotten old :lol: Lookin' forward to seeing a 15 year old with a striped tie for a headband wearing one of these babies :lol: Then we can get some printed up reading "Stop Voting for San Pedro, The Bastards Are Waking Up" when the SPC hits the FAN and ends up a headline on ACA.

Vertmorpheus (used up my acronym allowance on that one)

Edited by Vertmorpheus

Received the shirts today Hebs :)

Thank you very much mate but i will need more now. Nat grabbed the san pedro short sleeve as soon as she saw it and a few mates were interested when i told them, now they can see them im sure the will want one or two for themselves.

Anyone that is interested should grab one for sure.

cheers again mate, will PM ya.

awesome thanks mate.

yeah i got a few here at the moment and will take photos of each of them so you can see what i got and then choose from that.

what i should do is get some glow in the dark fabric paint that would be great when dancing :)

anyway i will get to taking some photos for you all :)

what i suggest you do before washing as well is give it a good iron for about 5 - 8 minutes i have already done that but just to make sure. to make sure the ink is totally set. it should be as is now but you know you want it to last hey.

hope the size is right.

Edited by hebrew

currently these are the shirts i have right now.

L-Xl long sleeve

shirt1.jpg

Edited by hebrew

this shirt is taken

shirt2.jpg

Edited by hebrew

this one is short sleeve XL size 22 and the huachuma one

shirt3.jpg

this one is a hooded wincheater light weight M - L

this is the hood

hoodback4.jpg

and this the print this print has bleed a little but still good i reckon

shirt4.jpg

last one is a size L short sleeve

shirt5.jpg

if you wish for more details like specific measurements or any other questions just ask here or pm me. if someone wants any of these i will edit the post to show its taken for.

thanks for looking

currently we are working on some new designs and here are 2 we will print up tomorrow hopefully.

as long as the shamans hold up the sky

Shamans play a central role in Yanomami culture. Their knowledge and activities holds the universe together and makes sure that life in the rain forest continues. Many shamans died as a result of invasions and epidemics since the 1970’s The Yanomami say that if shamanism disappears, it will be the demise of the entire world. According to Yanomami mythology, the sky is ancient and already full of holes. It is therefore extremely important that shamans are allowed to continue their work to hold this fragile construction together. we are thinking that a brief outline of what is written above will be printed on the back of the shirt as well

Yanomamicolor2.jpg

these colors are just a guideline of the end product

and this one is a forest spirit

forestspirit.jpg

Edited by hebrew

and this shirt we will print up soon as well

dtr5.gif

The Dragon Tree Rune

The Dragon Tree Rune is multi-functional eco-magic tool - a kind of magical Swiss Army knife. It’s been used as an amulet, scrawled on walls and bulldozers, face painted, and drawn onto letters, leaflets and envelopes. In addition, chalk stones marked & charged with this runebind are buried all over Gt. Britain & Ireland.

The Dragon Tree Rune

The rune is used in all kinds of magical work and campaigning. Typically, it has been used like a battery, being 'charged' in ritual or meditation, and 'discharged' in campaigning.

It originated as an ancient Norse runebind representing the World Tree, linking the earth with upper and lower worlds. The eco-pagan Dragon Network adopted it and it has become widely known as the 'Dragon Rune'. The runebind is a combination of six runes (Laguz, Fehu, Tiwaz, Kenaz (Kaunaz), Elhaz (Algiz) and Isa) and has been used at many successful protest actions over the past 10 years. It brings strength, deepens intuition, sharpens focus and inspires solutions to problems.