The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
Torsten

User 'Glenn' = banned troll 'onemind'

see header.

he has been deleted, so no point dragging his negativity on

You go girl!!! Umm... I mean go T :P

I knew you would have to get rid of that pesk sooner or later. Better sooner than later.

Sorry T thought I'd post it here despite ur request, since this is a troll thread.

Whats the go with mexicali?

I got the impression he was deleted but he's just sent me a few PM's.

One of which he claims that he asked to b deleted.

mexicali is spamming a few members, sorry. will delete his sorry ass now. he's back with the legal threats too - yawn.

Saw that coming. Last night as I went to bed I made a mental note to suggest a new smilie in his honor.

troll2.gif

and this one I'm just posting 'cause its funny :lol:

redx2.gif

he smelled bad from the start

mexicali is spamming a few members, sorry. will delete his sorry ass now. he's back with the legal threats too - yawn.

i was extremely foolish to support mex if he is threatening folks with legal implications,

i humbly apologise, if he is so against psychadelic use why is he promoting his cacti on ebay as such?

I tried to elude to the fact that Glenn was Onemind in a few of my posts over the weeks he has been here, not sure if anyone else caught it but I know he did because of his replies.. his style, content and topics made it pretty clear it was him from the get go.

These people are now so familir to us its not so easy for them to hide anymore.

I tried to elude to the fact that Glenn was Onemind in a few of my posts over the weeks he has been here, not sure if anyone else caught it but I know he did because of his replies.. his style, content and topics made it pretty clear it was him from the get go.

These people are now so familir to us its not so easy for them to hide anymore.

yeah, got your hints at the time, although a PM might have been a more certain way to make sure I get it!!!

But I can't ban people on a hunch. I had to get some proof. Once I have that I can then decide how to ban him, ie whether to delete all posts, or just offensive ones, or just the ones that got him the warning points.

Edited to be less obvious.

He certainly has strong personal feelings about Buddhism. He may have been very abrasive but he has conviction in his beliefs.

Edited by Fenris

so thats all this was then???....an exercise in trawling? ohhh

So he enjoyed himself immensely by abusing and degrading his 'old friends' and anyone else that fell in his way while planting a seed for his forum.

hmmm there was a bit of method to that madness....cheeky shit!

EDIT: Funny but politeness/colour he expresses on SAB doesn't seem to shine through on his forum....go figure :scratchhead:

Edited by Auntyjack