The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Glenn

Anal DMT

Guest Glenn

Hi all,

My lst few dmt trips really drilled me by smoking so i have been looking for new ways to use the stuff.

Just found this vid on youtube: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_6EbDZnkmVw

Its this chic who melted butter, put some dmt in it, sucked it into a syringe and then squirted it up her ass. She reckons it is a way to get around the maoi use and it lasts for an hour or so. I have nevr used ayachusia or however you spell it but only smoke. Would this anal dmt be the equivalent of ayachshia?

Also, does anyone know if it works using the butter with the normal dmt wax that i put in my pipe? Or is it in a different form?

Any info before i ram one up my :bootyshake: would be appreciatd.

Guest Glenn

yeah, but swim still wants to know.

Screw it, i'm doing it anyway :P

Nah go ahead and do it!! Just do it where legal and be careful :)

Honestly I don't think it would work

MAO A which works upon the tryptamines, seratonin, norepinephrine, epinephrine and dopamine is found throughout the body. It is found in most cells in neurons and astroglia. as well as out side the central nervous system and in the liver, gastrointestinal tract and placenta.

The fact that she had such a long experience leads me to think there may have been some degredation of the material used maybe producing 5-HO or that there was some other tryptamines present from the plant material used?

5-HO is orally active and if there was only 5% degradation of the material/byproducts this would still be plenty for a ethneogenic dose given the large amount she had. 600mg's is just stupid (meaning that there could be significant amounts of byproducts plant derived or degradation derived)

Let us know either way

Edited by foolsbreath

Guest Glenn

Thanks mate,

Ok, heres the report.

I didnt sleep last night so it is now 6:60am. I put a normal smoking sized chunk of dmt on my finger which is all loobed up with vaseline and rammed it where the sun dont shine. Not that anyone wanted to know the details :)

Anyway, that was 5 minutes ago. I have a mixture of fatigue, adreniline and the uneasy emotion of being anally violated and have a slight stomache ache.

I'll keep updating if i dont float off somewhere :)

LOL fansinating thread, I usually read ppl refering to it as the RECTAL method lol

hows things going?

Edited by Tepa

Guest Glenn

Ok, half an hour later and nothing.

Ahh well, i guess i'll just do the dishes and get to work. I was hoping for an hour of fairies and shit but nevermind. Waste of good dmt. Dont know what that crazy bitch on youtube was talking about. Might just smoke a hit, i guess a 10 minute blastoff will have to do.

Thanks guys.

was it the dmt trip which triggered her to begin talking like a fucking robot? also, I cant help myself, she loves the anal!!

Dont know what that crazy bitch on youtube was talking about.
Gotta love it when someone doesnt follow instructions and then gets shit results. What she was talking about was dissolving it in a solvent to maximize motility, exposed surface area, membrane permeability, and also to dilute it to reduce any caustic effect. Personally I would have used (home made) ghee (more sanitary IMO) and added just enough canola oil to make it a viscous liquid.

From that vid, and her others, it sounds like she does know what shes talking about and is quite clear in her explanations. If your level of scientific insight is limited to deciding where to stick something then go ahead and squeeze that rock back out and stick it in your pipe where it will be effective :P

Guest Glenn

lol, i didnt have a syringe. My theory was that if i cut it up into small chunks and got an even spread in the vaseline my anus would do the rest. I mean, i did it with ectsasy and my hole had no trouble breaking down a hard pill. I had an even layer of finely chopped dmt inserted deep with vaseline. I could have used butter and a syringe and i bet i would have the same result. I think if it is going to work you would need a much higher dose than what is used for smoking.

LOL

Tepa I like Anal better than rectal aswell...

get a syringe dude, *pictures someone smearing DMT laden butter up their arse* :o

Oh and yes it will lengthen the duration quite a bit...

Haha, great thread.

Please do try the butter and syringe method and get back to us :lol:

Oh and yes.. You'd probably want at least double the smoking amount.

Yeah, I did ayahuasca "anally"... the ayahuasca part doesn't hurt... but the DMT part hurts REAL BAD!

Interesing vid though...

Julian.

One major danger I see is residual hydroxide that is in many peoples DMT. I suppose that would give butter one bonus over ghee... the protein et al. in butter might buffer it to a degree.

I know I wouldnt want lye up my butt (or in my lungs for that matter).

As for the debate between 'anal' and 'rectal' when you take a pill its called 'oral' administration because you stick the thing in your mouth... thus if you stick something up your butt its anal administration :P

Has anyone done anal canna butter? I figure that'd be quite useful to fight nausea in non-smokers.

I am with you auxin in that failure ot grasp simple admin concepts should not result in a route being written off. The fact that Glenn does not understand the difference between the solubility of mdma HCl in water and dmt in oil, let alone the nuance of dmt freebase in liquid oil and dmt freebase in solid vaseline makes me think that he would have had more fun just sticking a finger up there without anything on it.

Seeing as several drug deaths in the last few years were due to the efficiency of rectal absorption combined with the ignorance and incompetence of experimenters, I think it is probably a good thing that Glenn failed.

makes me think that he would have had more fun just sticking a finger up there without anything on it.

LMAO I'm sure he had a good enough time.

Edited by IllegalBrain

Guest Glenn

Anyway, i wrote to that chic on youtube and she said that the reason it didnt work was because of low dosage. She recommends 600mg whereas i used around 150mg.

Have bought syringe, got butter and 600mg of dmt.

Here goes nothing :)

Maybe it will help if you use more than one finger?

Guest Øskorei
Maybe it will help if you use more than one finger?

He's right Glenn. The most effective anal administration method with a DMT gel is when applied to all four knuckles. When smeared over the hard bone nodules, it pools in microscoping puddles within your skin's pores without breaking through into the bloodstream. After inserting fist to an appropriate depth (the watchband is a good ready-reckoner), quickly open you hand to a flat palm, and the gel is forced out of the pores and into the rectum walls.

Please let us know you you go with this method, eh Glenn ? I'm sure I speak for all of us in that your contributions to new ethnobotanical frontiers is admirable. Go you !

Anyway, i wrote to that chic on youtube and she said that the reason it didnt work was because of low dosage. She recommends 600mg whereas i used around 150mg.

Have bought syringe, got butter and 600mg of dmt.

Here goes nothing :)

Fuck me that's alot of DMT.