The Corroboree

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

XipeTotec

Why is ONEMIND a total hero

there u r torsten... I have edited post. I am pissed of that you would ask kindly in a PM, then give me a warning on my metre.... y not ask next time, instead of giving me a smack... I am happy to oblige.

Come on people. Whats with all the bitching huh?

More girlies on this forum than I though.

Sorry mate, but thats gold :P Not the fact that he called you that, but the reply and posting that you have used to get back at him :) Man, we really need a mud wrestling arena for things like this! :P

he is no longer, I wouldnt fret dude you can remove the comments

hmmmm well at least i thought he was

Anything for a little attention eh? Good riddence onemind. :wave-finger:

so he's homosexual because he left immature comments on your profile? he can enjoy mouthing a big hairy one i guess. this place is out of control, i feel for the newbies that are recommended here and get exposed to a grade six play ground. are we fucking adults or what? really its not hard to ignore what you dont agree with and spend your time in a way you see productive.

pull your head in people its getting embarressing.

wheres the love?

thats not all for you shroomie but for all the bitching that drowns this place from blossoming. i was proud to be part of the psych community, but that pride is starting to crummble.

sorry for the negative post people, have done my best to stay out of it all but maybe im no better.

sorry.

sorry.

dont be, i feel quite the same... thankfully, such posts can be overlooked due to the bg&d thread.

love will reign...

x peace

Sorry mate, but thats gold :P Not the fact that he called you that, but the reply and posting that you have used to get back at him :) Man, we really need a mud wrestling arena for things like this! :P

I propose a jelly wrestling tournament conducted in a wading pool filled with jelly!!

Seconded - mud can be too messy - Jelly is much more fun! :lol:

Shroomy, the fucker branded me also, I took offence initially but then I seen this post. It's good to know I wasn't singled out, this thread was good for that reason atleast.

:ana:

Anyone wanna do a trip to W.A. and teach Onemind that actions can have consequences? (joke - but not really)

What is his fuckin' go?

i was proud to be part of the psych community, but that pride is starting to crummble.

Here, Here.

I know I haven't been around here long but the short time I have been a member here I've enjoyed liasing with this collection of like minded people.

Finding people like the majority of members here in the "real" world is something I've struggled with, mainly due to public perception and the inherent amount of reticence one needs to show when partaking in our chosen interests.

I thought it was christmas there for a while, I'd found a place where I can be my SELF and associate with people similar to my SELF, this is great I thought.

In light of recent events I've been forced to question my oppinion of this forum. It's still good but it's been a while since any constructive topics have been discussed, let's rewind to circa Onemind and discuss matters of a spiritual or philosphical nature - personal attacks aren't cool in my book.

Admittedly, it is only a few ruining the vibe for the majority BUT the members fucking the vibe up with destructive negativity are tolerated and the ones that peacefully inject randomness aren't.

OLDER MEMBERS:

Is this the norm? Is their a code of conduct somewhere that I could read? Should I fuck off back under the rock I crawled out from?

:wacko:

Peace.

If you look through his original posts, he was hell bent on getting hold of some dimitri with no apparent other interests, which it seems he finally did. Then he went all cocky and didn't take the "pull you head in" comments too well, thats when he started flaming everyone and trolling. I think he poached his brain and obviously learned nothing from dimitri.

If you give me his addy Ill piss in his petrol tank and if you ask nicely Ill light a brown paper bag full of dog poo on his doorstep then ring the bell :devil:

:rolleyes:

If you give me his addy Ill piss in his petrol tank and if you ask nicely Ill light a brown paper bag full of dog poo on his doorstep then ring the bell

Onemind

619 Murray St

West Perth

:wink:

Onemind

:wink:

not sure if you should do that shiva... he is a fuck... but we all deserve some privacy on here...

Go easy! it was just a bit of light entertainment.

It was the Federal Police building, found the address on whitepages.com.au - I don't have Detective Coins magical bounty hunting abilities, I woud have no idea where "it" lives nor the inclination to find out.

Sorry if I hurt ya toes when I trod on them.

:blush:

:worship:

nah, you didnt hurt my toes... it just that people often give their addresses out on here in good faith, and I wouldnt like to see that system abused.

I wouldn't disrespect the SAB system by giving it out if I really had it - I should of said it was fake in the post, it's nipped in the bud now anyway.

Once again I apologise.

Thats pretty funny...mental pic of someone running up with a prelit bag of flaming shit to the front steps of AFP and suddenly running...slowing...stopping..backing away..more quickly...running..still holding flaming shit.

This place should be a TV show, likes gardening australia but without the camelias etc, more profanity, and half the stories would end halfway because the subject at hand is even more entertaining than the presenter thought ;)

We'll be right back after these flashbacks...

GD

lol @ this thread.

ROFL Haha GD you have a unique perspective on things I love it!

Sums things up perdy well to.

how do I delete comments?

use the edit button to censor your own post, specialy the headline, as it contains abusive lingo which is agains forum rules.

geez folks, if you don't like a comment left for you on your page then delete it. it's not rocketscience. onemind left a few for me as well.

other people trolling is no excuse for the language etc in this thread. I've just spent 10 days away from the forums and was curious how well they would look after themselves. It is quite obvious that it is always the same characters that actually need moderating - it doesn't seem worthwhile to keep hanging onto them.

Guest Øskorei

So the place falls apart without your omnipotence ... is that how we should read the above statement ?