The Corroboree
coin

Warrioe-Sage info

i see what your saying, the responses are rather obscure, and all too often without any evidence but hearsay (eg the nuke attack he mentioned once, when i asked his source of info the reply was along the lines of "its being kept from of the press/public"). and yes it would get rather frustrating, but maybe he is one that believes in not spoon feeding people, maybe the responses were as such in order to encourage people not to ask but to find it themselves or maybe he was just being a prick. who knows? certainly not me, ive got no idea.

think the phrasing of the question you ask is leading. "why would WS wright his goodbye thread because he was found out?" its not confirmed yet as to weather or not he has multipul nicks here. i like to use empathy, maybe WS feels his back in a corner, is it not possible he could have decided to leave because people have formed a negative opinion of him and openly stated they dont want him here? if half the forum told you that you were not wanted here would you feel like staying? should he feel the need to appoligise for this? why should anyone justify their actions if they dont want to nor see a need? but you already kinda answered that with "If he doesent have any secret motives and considered himself as part of the community then he would have taken the time to articulate his views into his own words."

yes his actions between forums and on other forums is rather suss, his copypaste responses only show lack of creativity. assuming its some secert motive or sinsiter intent is only becoming what WS appears to be, a conspiracy nut.

and JoP, dont feel bad. i believe your responses in those threads that ive read were only out of an attempt for better understanding and to promote rational discussion, not getting it you got frustrated and to me its evident in your posts. i see nothing wrong with that. you appear as an open honest person that somtimes slipps of the rails so to speak, but you have always shown your intent and to that i credit you. so far from what i know about you i think your a good person and generally have agreed with you on some topics and if not its been rationally discussed, but like everyone else you have your moments LOL so dont fret.

EDIT - spelling/gramer

Edited by Amulte

Thanks for the post Amulte, makes me feel better :)

The thing i said about his secret motive, whats crossed my mind is just marketing. Im not saying thats what hes doing but if he does have a reason for randomly posting on so many forums without "emotionally" attaching himself to any of em ild think it would be marketing. i dont wanna sound like a nut or anything but he has posted a quite a few link to web stores over several forums. thats what i ment

Anyways,lol not too much more to go over about him.

thanks for taking the time to understand and post.

Edited by Jesus On Peyote

Hi jono,

If someone is perfectly capable of conversing in a normal manner, but chooses to respond to questions with sentences taken out of context from another website, resulting in gibberish, personally I find that is very rude. He wasn't interacting with people here, he was just talking at us. It was silly that people were claiming him as either psycho or genius or other...it could just be taken as rude. Do you not mind that users' posts were being taken from here without their knowledge and pasted elsewhere?

The article copying-pasting did not bother me...even using other peoples' words as a reply would be fine if it actually made sense. We all take ideas from others & make them our own. It was the random replies to peoples reactions to his posts that were ridiculous. I have friends that love movie/tv quotes & references - they have one for every situation. It's funny & still creative, but if they were totally out of context and never made an effort to communicate, that would grow old really quickly.

The only character he had was one that people created in their own mind. You said you'd love to hear *more* of his original thoughts -- there were none! If he made "sense" at any stage, that was the clue that it was text taken from an article he did not write. Maybe you don't realise the extent of his cross-forum posting. There is nothing he posted here that is not found elsewhere on the web (some little of it was of his own creation - you could tell by the style - but it was recycled & trollish)

His "good bye" poem/speech was text lifted from a video game.

I appreciate that you gained something from the information he posted though...

Guest Warrioe-Sage

what are you talking about'?

Did something happen to you? Are you confusing me with someone else?hehe

Heh, you were always so forgetful. Remember that time you thought I left ? You thought I tok everything, But I forgot the Magician card ... I'm not your WS. I am, if you want me to be. It doesn't matter who I am, I'm here for you. See? I'm real. Don't you want to touch me?

HAHA BUSTEEEEED WS I KNEW IT!

What exactly do you do for a living or do u just post bs all day?

Guest Warrioe-Sage
HAHA BUSTEEEEED WS I KNEW IT!

What exactly do you do for a living or do u just post bs all day?

leader of the Jedi council...

now hiding in the swamp

Im a Jedi like my father before me.

Edited by Warrioe-Sage

Guest Warrioe-Sage
WS, what other ID's do u use on this board?

Im a powerful Magician, your shirt is BLACK

Chameleons can get fk'd, i have no time for clowns how think its fun to decive other genuine people.

WS if you have no intrest in the fundimentals of this forum, then play with other idiots, we are certainly not some of them

Edited by jasemateau

I'm not saying anything nasty about anyone. Just to someone. make of it what ya will guys.Am I being insulting? Yes. If anyone feels like shooting me for it, I know a coupla nice walls we could use.

Look. WS. Whoever, whatever, wherever you are. What is your actual problem? Are you that fucked in the head that you can only find an outlet interacting with people with zero interest whatsoever in what you are actually saying? Do you wander into bookstores trying to buy bacon? Are you having 24 hour 3:30itis? Do you realise how fucked in the head you actually sound, seem and just about smell? (you smell of generic roll on and a weird unplaceable tang of something metallic dont you?)Or are you sincerely convinced that you are in some way offering a service to us, to the world, to anyone but the sick little pilot that lives inside your wormeaten mind? have you always been this way, or did you just find this board, order a bunch of things and set about frying your mind into horseshit on toast and now have vowed to be an everpresent reminder of the risks we all take or have taken with our own sanity? Are you a normal on the crust, do you LOOK like the kind of person that spouts this shit on a nearly perpetual basis? Are you the guy that finds the person like me on any given train and decide I can be your magical friend for the rest of the trip? Do people in the street act as if you don't exist, or are they placatingly friendly and efficient to get you out of the shop? Are you just a meme vector with no actual onboard discriminatory ability? Do you have mental gastro? What are you hoping to achieve by being here? You don't seem to learn much, contribute much, or actually have anything like mates kicking around in here. Have you been systematically ejected from every other online tribe until now even the gorian types won't have you around? Crop circle folks think you're a bit corny yourself?

It's time we stopped asking ourselves why it's here, and make it explain why it's here. maybe my reasons for being here wouldn't hold up in someone else's eyes either, but at least I could give some beyond "hehe, just being annoying"., or coughing up something that sounds like it came from a scientologist pamphlet. Even THEY give you free OJ.

You're a fuckup. An ephemeramorph. Not staying still long enough to be judged fully won't stop people judging the bits they can make out thru the blur as harshly as they like, and I think (correct me if I'm wrong folks) that I speak for a lot of people in here when I say we aren't even interested in you anymore. Any amusement value has gone. People say "well at lesat hes not spamming ads".... well.... at least some ads offer something I might like to actually buy, have, know about. He is basically just posting 50's era typing excercises for all the good he does.

You're a waste of space, carbon and air. Stop taking other peoples meds and get back on your own.

You are a form of psychic pollution, a tide of flotsam washed up on the shores of the datasphere (oo I like that one), each part of it once having worth inn its original context, but now just contributing a little more decay and disorder to the mass of infectious shit that you attempt to pass off for a mind.

You're brain is teeming with memetic maggots rather than genuine ideas, noble concepts, practical experience.Or even any good jokes. You are just full of shit. Not even good shit. Your mind, properly composted, would even then probably poison my plants into stunted, sickly growth.

Any decent tribal society would feed you to the pigs or leave you in the scrub with no water.You contribute nothing to this place, and I imagine, any other place either.Even the lowest of scummy speedfreak kids bumming around outside the local shops is good for a bit of a laugh, directions to the nearest whatever or a crappy stick if you're not the choosy kind. You are a consumer in the purest, and most pointless of ways.

Don't wait until someone on high decides to show you the door, just cut your losses, pick up your droppings and leave like a grownup.No silly stories, quotes or routines. Just go and try to find a real home for yourself, if there is one of you in here there'd be a thousand of yez around the world, start a commune or something. You are not welcome here, and will not live forever. When you are laying on your death bed I think you might want all this wasted time back to actually live with. Not for spending on posting rubbish facts about irrelevant ideas spawned by frauds and fuckups like yourself.

Go and get a fucking life and leave the grown ups in peace.

GD

Edited by greendreams

The compassion on this board is overwhelming, it brings a tear to my eye...

Oh wait, no... you're all arseholes.

Lol greeny.

I think (correct me if I'm wrong folks) that I speak for a lot of people in here when I say we aren't even interested in you anymore. Any amusement value has gone.

Yup,think ima go cold turky on his ass and stop feeding him from now if he keeps comming back.

The compassion on this board is overwhelming, it brings a tear to my eye...

Oh wait, no... you're all arseholes.

I dont think we are the aresholes, if you invite someone into your house, then they turn into WS would you let em stay at ur place? (not the best example but all i can think of atm Lol) I mean he want to be the fkn mayor of the forum? wtf

I kinda feel bad, but not stupid.

Anything in the real world with nothing to offer , not even artistic merit, tends not to last for too long.Unless it gets elevated to status of antiart by la intelligentsia and they get all attached to it, that is. If WS had seemed rational enough, and started to flip out, fair enough. If 50 percent of his posts were fine and the rest were deluded paranoid shit, thatd be fine too. I don't think he's even that nuts to be fair... just useless. Brains turned to bloody porridge, without benefit of added honey. I don't tend to spend much time empathing with empty boxes, broken streetlights, or dead flies, and I'm not about to start now. Sweetness light n luverly plant things keep me going, I can treehug with the best of em all day long and I have nothing but overall affection for this whacky little planet of ours... but I can't overlook blatant upfuckery, or pass it off as "oh hey man its ok yknow like wow, think about his headspace, blabla" :lol: the net and the western world is full of help for those that want it and need it, if I see someone driving around with a flat tire I'll let em know but fucked if I'm going to help them if in a weeks time they're still driving on it.

I know standard aussie thought patterns are sometimes inapplicable in the realm of planty studies, and opening those squeaky, stiff doors of perception... but there's a lot to be said for understanding that some people are just talking out of their arse.A bit cracked. Not entirely the full box of baking soda. People want to talk about how they saw god in a light fitting after eating something they found growing in a ditch, thats entirely great. But I don't want to hear about their thoughts on subliminal messages in supermarket muzak... and if I do, I'll find a forum that is more relevant. Embed that concept in the context of a trip report and I'd pay more attention haha. But we can't expect everyone to be open minded to the point that we're cool with our brains falling out and picking up any kind of muck off the carpet.

Addition of a "block posts from user" function would fix all this in short order, but that's probably not doable. So would tolerance, or just not reading his threads. Butwhen a fairly useful thread suddenly degen's into something about jedi masters and the vacuum cleaner of time etc, that's just a pain in the bum.Think you'd read Shulgin if every 5 pages some Castanada crap cropped up?Or just a tipped-in page about the price of tuna in tibet but with the ending left off , replaced with the directions off the back of a can of air freshener written in portugese?

If he started making sense tomorrow, I'm sure all this would be past history soon enough (who has an attention span anymore?) but the way he is how, he's just an it, like a bothersome wind swirl around your front deck while you're trying to read the paper. But without the refreshing, spore carrying qualities.

"R" Souls "R" Us, :lol:

GD

WS lives in US, thrives on our reactions and is obviously quite young. That should be all the clues u need to suss him out ;)

I don't really think you are all arseholes... maybe just ignorant. LOL j/k.

Seriously though, I'm not saying WS is some kind of outsider artist or any other shit like that (although maybe he is), I just think he is mentally ill, and I think we should have compassion for the mentally ill. Anybody who's ever had friends with schizophrenia or cared for the mentally ill know that its is a difficult and exhausting kind of relationship to maintain, but can be ultimately rewarding, and not just in a martyr-ish Mother Theresa kind of way (she was a bit of a nutter anyway).

Why does everything have to be so fucking rational? What standards are we using to measure WS's "contribution" to our "society" here? I think its so fucking hypocritical coming from a bunch of people who basically live on the fringes of mainstream society and perversely think they are somehow better because of it. Its Animal Farm all over again, and I'm surprised to see so many people jumping on the bandwagon like a bunch of crackers in the deep south on their way to a nigger burning... we don't understand? We don't see value? We are afraid? Get rid of the fucker!

GD, you might think you've got such an awesome tribal mindset, but you're just judging someone you don't know in the most arrogant way possible... by comparing them to yourself. Besides, your reasoning is faulty, haven't you ever heard of the village idiot or the jester or the fucking fool? Why does someone have to be a functioning cog in the wheel of this fucked up world in order for them to be accepted by you? Your dehumanizing reification of WS is some of the most fucked up backwards thinking bullshit I've heard come out in this forum in a long time.

WS lives in US, thrives on our reactions and is obviously quite young. That should be all the clues u need to suss him out ;)

is he ashton kutcher?

What can i say, told you so f--kers. Who gives a shit if i gave him abuse, some people deserve it. You can all kiss my ass. And torsten, enough with your WS is creating a scientific register bs, he is creating a spam piss pot out of your forum and you are just to proud to admit you were wrong. From the abusive c-nt, onemind.

A message from onemind

IB, I see what your saying but i dont think he has a real mental illness, you can see from his posts when he actually types stuff, i think hes just doing it coz he can and likes the reactions, possibly.

And i agree with Onemind, on the fact that hes spamming the forum, even if no one looked at his threads,hell just be using bandwidth.

and Botanika

I remember he said he lived in queensland on his first post or somthing.. hes a lier, a spammer and thats all i can say without getting warned lol.

Not being smart JoP, but are you an expert on mental illness? People affected by certain disorders may at some times seem quite lucid. Besides I haven't really read much that is obviously coherent from WS... this whole marketing/CIA spy/spambot angle you'ves taken really is starting to weird me out... do you really believe this, or is it a bit of a joke? An earlier poster was right in pointing out the irony that this is not far from the reasoning WS has presented in many of his posts.

Another thing that's weirding me out is that you are a messenger boy for onemind, it really explains a lot of this obsession you have with Warrioe-Sage.

is he ashton kutcher?

LMAO Shroomy, you may have your critics, but you are overall such good value!

Lol, man i was kidding about the cia shit,But he IS a spammer tho, there is no question about that, if you check the links that Coin has posted you will see he is purposely spamming this shit not only on this forum but others too.

Onemind is banned from posting so he couldent post it and he asked me to, so i did. Mainly coz iv talked with him b4 (hes alot more understandable then ws) ,im not gonna turn my back on him just coz of his language.

I wouldent call myself his "messenger boy"

Im not an expert on mental illness, as in i haven't gone to school to learn everything there is to know about it but i understand enough to make a personal judgment. Are you?

And lastly i dont have an obbsession with him, he just shits me now. Iv seen people get kicked from here for posting stupid things, but somehow WS gets to stay even after all his bollox threads. (such as claiming to be mayor of the forum..)

Anyways, Im sick of talking about him. Torsten, you havent said anything yet about this, whats your opinion?

Settle petal... how ya plan to set about judging me or anyone else by your standards if we can't do the same to others using ours? Great tribal mindset nuthin, he's a useless tool. If he had schizophrenia, thats ab ummer, but there are actually a whole shitload of sites aroudn that'd be more helpful than that. What if his mental illness meant he was hiding in someones roofspace waiting to behead someone? Do we just cut him some slack cos hey man yknow, its tough.

As for the village idiot or the fucking fool, they serve a purpose, to lighten to mood, to provide a varied viewpoiint, bla bla. And, if ya hadn't noticed, he doesn't. And, if ya hadn't read up on it, living in village doesn't make you "tribal". But whatever. I figured you had more sense than to be one of those people that's all for someone when ya like what they're saying and all against em when you don't. Makes you look a bit stupid from ya previous idig plant use post where I was arsehole one minute, decent the next...now to be an arsehole again. Maybe stop trying to stick people in boxes yourself "mate". As we're not gunna stay in them no matter how much weight you apply to your convictions.

Fringes of society, don't make me fucking laugh. If that was the case, nowhere near as much of my full time permanent wage (that I work my arse out for while people are on here acting like jedi masters) on things like health insurance, death insurance, car insurance, half a dozen different bills, buying up cold weather bub gear well in advance, seeing my physio, buying a healthy range of balanced food, fruit n veg. I wouldn't volunteer my time anywhere, and my other half sure as hell wouldn't be going to a mainly yuppie-stocked mothers group once a week. We wouldn't keep the lawn mowed, shrubs pruned, and front deck mopped, nor would we have one of those hangy toilet fresh things. I wouldn't be tolerating the BS ambient noise of legoland, I'd be living under a bush somewhere eating handfuls of fungus. If having an interest in plants make you the "lunatic fringe" tiem to lock up ol pete cundall, jackie french, etc... in the meantime, I'll keep growin my herb teas and the odd spot of homemade cough mixture (leavin the DMT to the real funguys).About the weirdest thing I do in the course of most days is drink some kava....WOW MAN. I'm just SO different from the herd, man! I could just bliss my pants.

And thinkin I'm better because of any of the above? No. But if having the nuts to say what I think no matter what boss man or whoever else reckons about it makes me superior, guess I am. If daring to point out that hes just a waste of fuckin space makes me superior, wheres the Badge I'll whack it on.

I think I am superior, if anything, because I am able to embrace weird people and their trappings, even if they are ranting about plant induced visions and whatnot, while still having my feet firmly enough on the ground to not just put up with anything.

WHy does everything have to be so fucking rational? dunno. have a read of this...

"GD, you might think you've got such an awesome tribal mindset, but you're just judging someone you don't know in the most arrogant way possible... by comparing them to yourself. Besides, your reasoning is faulty, haven't you ever heard of the village idiot or the jester or the fucking fool? Why does someone have to be a functioning cog in the wheel of this fucked up world in order for them to be accepted by you? Your dehumanizing reification of WS is some of the most fucked up backwards thinking bullshit I've heard come out in this forum in a long time."

Fair bit of rationalism or attempts at it in that there passage (penned by someone that can spot wisdom a mile off no less)... couldn't yuo just have answered by cuttin n pastin something from another site? Or just laugh and say you're a jedi? Cmon matie, why be so rational? Most backward fucked up thinking youve seen on here in a long time? I think you need to either get out more or read a wider range of posts brain. It's fairly obvious who actually has the superiority complex (not to sound smart). How dare I suggest that a society is sometimes defined by its least capable members rather than its most capable? How dare I have an opinion, pass a judgement, have my own little thoughts about anything eh? I'll write and ask you first next time, if you're not busy hosting Humble Fuckers Anonymous or National Assoc. of the Ostentatious Tolerance meetings that is.

Or are you just upset that I didn't stay put in my little specimen jar? Empath of the century you surely ain't, but then, you don't know just who I actually associate with and what mental or otherwise conditions they may have either. Just assume that YOU'RE the only really clued in one, and life will chug along nicely for ya. Til things like this happen. I remember you tellin me you tend to be overly judgemental and hate something about everyone, so I'm not al lthat surprised..you actually sound a bit like myself when I'm on the peace n light side of my little cycle.BUt remember not to go getting the shits with other people if you are really having them with some aspect of yourself (if we wana get into amateur psych hour, that is).

Get over it.

fucking off to fucking trim my lunatic fucking fringe and then jam some DMT up my bum while reading the book of the dead and getting something pierced with my centrelink payment,

GD

Guest Øskorei
If having an interest in plants make you the "lunatic fringe" tiem to lock up ol pete cundall

AND IMPRISON PETER CUNDALL, THE RANDY OLD DIRT-DOG. WE DON'T NEED HIS CRAP ANY LONGER. BRING BACK THE DON

post-3571-1178437448_thumb.jpg