The Corroboree

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Greeny

WS When will the world end?

Just wondering when the world was gonna end.

When will the lizard armies come to power?

When will the jews build their temple on sacred ground?

Etc Etc?

Guest Warrioe-Sage

Didnt your Moomy ever tell you about the birds and the BEES??OH!!GREAT!!as if winter wasn't hard enough to take!?oh well,better than havin it wreck a perfectly good summer!?they say freezin ta death is a good and painless way to go!?hehe!!...just askn...

Hey WS I appreciate your posts, and Im sure if you have a theory on when the world is going to end it will be interesting and fantastical.

I am continually impressed that you have not felt the need to defend yourself by attacking your detractors.

As WS bashing is the flavour of the month Im sure I will cop a few flames for voicing my appreciation.

Meh read my sig.

Like iv said in other posts, hes not the worst guy with the worst posts but we gotta draw the line somewhere, more important then not attacking his criticc, is that he doesent defend his theories. not even discusses them when something comes up he cant answer,just jiberish . plus we gotta consider the bandwith he uses with alot of his pictures and long posts.

Im not flaming ya, just saying.

Guest Warrioe-Sage
Like iv said in other posts, hes not the worst guy with the worst posts but we gotta draw the line somewhere, more important then not attacking his criticc, is that he doesent defend his theories. not even discusses them when something comes up he cant answer,just jiberish . plus we gotta consider the bandwith he uses with alot of his pictures and long posts.

Im not flaming ya, just saying.

you just said "WE" shall begin with mary the virgin!?the we you are proposing is those in christ!?you know you are/want to be!?you just said it!?is the glass half full or half empty!?hehe!!.....just askin...

why did you say "we"!?are you a politician!?and wouldn't be better to help prevent by guidance(not my job!?) than to track and isolate and punish!?hehe!!.....just askn...like a good Jesus would!?....

No, im a member of a community. and i dident dictate it, i brought it up, as a suggestion to something that seems to need a solution.

Let me ask, what have you contributed to the forum other then the conspires. again, it is a plant forum, not a conspirey forum,we try deal Philosophy and plants and not science fiction. if there was a section for it then its ok but theres not, and even torstan has warned you on your posts.

Now youve been tolerated and been around for awhile, but when someone asks something, you dont answer in non joberish. for everything. exept the spam that you post which you dont even write yourself...

From now on im going to boycott your threads, n hope others who agree do the same.

That said, seek help, or get a life and stop being weird for no reason.

Fairwell, Warrioe-Sage

(i reserve the right to break my boycott if i see something i reeeeally dont like :P )

Guest Warrioe-Sage
Now youve been tolerated and been around for awhile, but when someone asks something, you dont answer in non joberish. for everything. exept the spam that you post which you dont even write yourself...

There you go again..[tsk tsk] .. cloging up the truth.. which can be overlooked of caurse!?.. but not the real real truth..what If they where MY posts..That I posted on other forums.. and now I have to prove it!? hehe!!.....just askin...

No, im a member of a community. and i dident dictate it, i brought it up, as a suggestion to something that seems to need a solution.

Let me ask, what have you contributed to the forum other then the conspires. again, it is a plant forum, not a conspirey forum,we try deal Philosophy and plants and not science fiction. if there was a section for it then its ok but theres not, and even torstan has warned you on your posts.

From now on im going to boycott your threads, n hope others who agree do the same.

That said, seek help, or get a life and stop being weird for no reason.

Fairwell, Warrioe-Sage

(i reserve the right to break my boycott if i see something i reeeeally dont like :P )

It's Jesus. He hates me, so what? No great loss

Fair the well O bringer of light!?Who cares? hehe!!.....just askin...

There you go again..[tsk tsk] .. cloging up the truth.. which can be overlooked of caurse!?.. but not the real real truth..what If they where MY posts..That I posted on other forums.. and now I have to prove it!? hehe!!.....just askin...

Why do you speak like a retard on this forum then?

It's Jesus. He hates me, so what? No great loss

Fair the well O bringer of light!?Who cares? hehe!!.....just askin...

Just my point, that means nothing..

And is that all you do? go from forum to forum spamming shit? your probebly a marketing guy, or some kind of fed, or a phyyyco

Note my boycott will be on all other posts,ill finish whats been started here.

i think you need to practise your tolerance and friendly persona JoP. Leave WS alone, his my lover :wub:

Im a friendly person, and am actually trying to help, whats this forum about? and what does WS post about? and AGAIN its not even his posts, you can hardly have a normal convo with him about his OWN post. have a loot at the number of threads hes started and look at all their topics.

im not gonna say any more about him, keep him dumo him i don care

again jop, stop being such a [tsk tsk] and respect another members contribution, no matter how much more clever,informed and well adjusted u seem to believe you are man.

Get over yourself.

again jop, stop being such a [tsk tsk] and respect another members contribution, no matter how much more clever,informed and well adjusted u seem to believe you are man.

Get over yourself.

I agree, STFU JoP, don't ruin your rep anymore than you already have... for the record WS is cool with me. And it really pisses me off how people keep using schizophrenia as an epithet... develop some compassion you [tsk tsk].

And it really pisses me off how people keep using schizophrenia as an epithet... develop some compassion you arrogant fucks.

Speaking as someone who has spent some time w/schizophrenics, i totally agree. WS comes across as a true individual & deserves some respect.

Guest Warrioe-Sage
Speaking as someone who has spent some time w/schizophrenics, i totally agree. WS comes across as a true individual & deserves some respect.

i missed my call on another thread!?you're the "shrek" beleiver!?

ok, enjoy him all to yourselfs :)

I never said he was a skitzo by the way, but can i ask, if a scientoligist or a born again or anyone from any faith or cult base came onto the forum and started only posting their belleifs and try to convert people to it, AND not even discuss it with comprehensible words, would they be let to stay, as they contribute little to the nature of the forum?

thats my point and what im trying to get across, and i used to like and defend him aswell, if anyone who comments actually knows what its about, that was untill he started abusing me and some others for asking stuff bout the topics.

im sick of talking bout him, n i accept any loss of reputation if people hold grudges but alas whats done is done.

ok, enjoy him all to yourselfs :)

I never said he was a skitzo by the way, but can i ask, if a scientoligist or a born again or anyone from any faith or cult base came onto the forum and started only posting their belleifs and try to convert people to it, AND not even discuss it with comprehensible words, would they be let to stay, as they contribute little to the nature of the forum?

thats my point and what im trying to get across, and i used to like and defend him aswell, if anyone who comments actually knows what its about, that was untill he started abusing me and some others for asking stuff bout the topics.

im sick of talking bout him, n i accept any loss of reputation if people hold grudges but alas whats done is done.

You've got a point JoP, and I think lots of people have agreed with you about WS being an abrasive character. Its just that you need to get over it now... chill. You keep saying "alright, I'm going to drop it now" but then you just keep going, its not good for your brain man. I can't remember who it was that was bagging schizophrenics, I think it may have been onemind... what's scary is that you're starting to sound a bit like him with all this WS stuff.

You asked the question above on another thread I think, I agree with naja naja, in that as long as they're basically behaving themselves, i don't see why anyone should be kicked off... what's wrong with a religious nut going into the Spirituality and Philosophy forum and talking about their spirituality and philosophy? If WS was posting in the cactus forum it would be different, but he seems to be making an effort to post in the appropriate areas, so just let him be. Seriously, you seem to be functionally intelligent, why are you still making these posts?

Didnt your Moomy ever tell you about the birds and the BEES??OH!!GREAT!!as if winter wasn't hard enough to take!?oh well,better than havin it wreck a perfectly good summer!?they say freezin ta death is a good and painless way to go!?hehe!!...just being annoying...

Maybe she didn't teach him about the bees because 50% of the worlds bees have died lately from mobile phone radiation screwing up their antennae tracking system!!! or mysteriously dissappeared!

LoL!! :)

Them birds must be getting awful lonely :P

Them birds must be getting awful lonely

Lol,

the worlds been around for a few billion years so i dont think its about to go anyware any time soon, and the bees are the least of our worries.

The human race will be gone long 4 the planet.

PS i dont mind his threads, when he replys n discusses them. ( not an attack)

Guest Warrioe-Sage
Them birds must be getting awful lonely

Lol,

the worlds been around for a few billion years so i dont think its about to go anyware any time soon, and the bees are the least of our worries.

The human race will be gone long 4 the planet.

PS i dont mind his threads, when he replys n discusses them. ( not an attack)

Thats very kind of you to say so ....I'll do my best to give you a runn for your money.

The community can rest assured that there interests are pretty much my own and that if there is anything I can do to maintain the security of the citizen will be my primary objective

place your trust in the old regime... the policys are difined...the future certain...the old regime forever !

and the old forum forever.

cofession by cohersion, is that what you want ?

or stand firm with me, and come forward and speak a word without fear the word ....is freedom

they say 6 of 1 and half a dozen of another - not here

its 6 for 2 and 2 for nothing and 6 for free for free for all.

vote, vote, vote.

6 6 6

Be seeing you

Guest Warrioe-Sage

if Shadowrun is correct, then that date is the date that the magical background count (which has been rising slowly for a few thousand years now) reaches critical mass to allow people to manipulate it consciously, and which triggers certain changes to the human genetic code returning dwarves, elves, trolls and orcs to the world.

(Shadowrun for those that don't know, is a cyberpunk roleplaying game set in 2060)

WS, do you think Shadowrun is correct in its prediction?

And what do u mean to vote 666, r u a satanist or something? the date 6/6/06 is long gone, gonna have to wait to 6/6/66,unless your trying to imply something else?, which would be good if yould explain it.