The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
Coschi

2CB combination question

Someone very soon will be experiencing his first 2cb trip

He intends to combine this with mdma

Wondering about dosages... 120mg mdma and perhaps 20mg 2cb?

Should he say take the 2cb half an hour into the mdma trip?

Should acid be thrown into the mix as well?

I think he's not particular interested in hearing 'don't mix, try it alone first etc.. etc..', rather the question is here to find what people have experienced to be a great thing with 2cb, and how to take it, and how to combine it..

:)

Lol - your mates tend to like going all in, dont they sphinx?? :P I would advise against any combos, just in case of any severe negative reactions. Just watching out for you and your friends champ :wink: I know very little about the old 2cb, so I'd better leave the more in depth answers for some of the other folks lurking round here :P

first time? i'd suggest just sticking with it... i mean if yr thinking mdma and acid, then why bother???

u could have some coffee and a joint along with it, but if yr up for some lost time prolly just on the come down from mdma, could help it?

acid just seems pointless to me, you'd never know what is what...

x peace, and safe travels Sphinx

:wink:

Edited by husk

I dont know alot about 2cb...but a FOAF had 14mg 2ce and 100mg MDMA and had the night of his life. 2c's and MDMA seem to work VERY well together. I've also heard that 2c drugs and goey dont mix well, though dont ask me to back it up because its just hearsay.

Thanks guys, i certainly appreciate the beware of combos thing but i've heard only good things about this, personally i know my mate LOVES the acid mdma combo, acid being actual LSD - verified!

He hasn't had his experience with 2cb so doesn't know what to expect, lsd may color the experience too much so perhaps that's why mdma is the go.. and this i've heard from several people is the way to go with 2cb, mainly i'm wondering dosage and times to take it..

has anyone played around with this particular comobo?

ace, yeah sometimes they do.. but hey either do it properly or not at all eh? Eh.. who knows, whatever, fun stuff :lol:

i would recomend if its your first time to just go with 2Cb, when i was overseas and had the chance to try this compund it was the best, i dont reckon the bees need any combinations they are all that one could wish for IMO.

im with hebs, 2cb rocks! :worship:

no need to mix wit anything else, i wouldnt want to mix it thats for sure!!!

have a crack, if it doesnt float ur boat consider mixing with sid.

that would make for a crazy time im sure!!

If it's your first time on 2c-b then take about 15 mg. It's whise for a first time to explore the field a bit.

Mdma can make you feel more comfortable with a 2c-x. About 80 mg half an hour in front should be enough.

But if it's the first time I don't see the point throwing acid and mdma in the mix, ain't it better to know the fully force of the drug first?

Be safe and happy trippin'

I agee, Most people that would have tried em in combo wouldent have done so on their first go, so even if they had a great time their body would have been used to both substances.

That said if your friend wants to jump in head first its his choice.

the reason is he's never seen this around (and been trying for quite some time) and he's not really sure when he'll see it again! only a small amount is being acquired so he'd like to get the most bang for his buck i guess.. this is going to be a pretty huge party style night..

fuck

yeah you're probably right guys, i just love throwing mdma in the mix with anything it just tends to flow really naturally (even though that's exactly what it isn't..)

what if he saved a little a later tried it on it's own? It's more this coming night i think he just wants to end up walknig the ceiling

Yes, I would advise doing it on it's own aswell.

I've never tried 2CB, but I remember when I was overseas I got the chance to try 2CI, 2CE & 2CT7.

All in some way similar in their effects, but 2CE made me vomit for 2 hours, and I then spent the next 4 hours shivering and twitching uncontrollably.

This was repeatable at a lower dose aswell. So, my body doesn't like 2CE, I decided.

It was still pretty amazing, as far as visuals, but the feeling of 'poisoning/a bad trip' was not worth it.

Best of luck to your mate. Tell him to just wait until he comes down from the bee's and then have some MDMA. Make it 12 hours of fun! :lol:

Edited by Benzito

Sphinx, I know you said your mate isn't interested in hearing "don't mix them", but if he really wants "the most bang for his buck", I'd suggest taking that advice. They have similar actions, so they'll probably be competing in the brain if he combines them - and he could end up losing a lot of the effect. If he's making a night of it, I'd say to try the 2CB first then take the E a little later, after the 2CB's finished - it's pretty short lived. If he wants to take acid as well, take it about 30-60 minutes after he takes the E. Alternately, he could just leave the E out of the picture and just use the 2CB to liven up the acid trip at some point, but I don't know anything about this combo, and wouldn't recommend it except to say that it's definitely safer than mixing 2CB & MDMA.

Also keep in mind that the comfortable dose range for 2CB is very narrow - it can be a matter of a few milligrams between feeling nothing and puking from both ends. Do some research and make an estimate of a suitable dose based on this guy's gender, bodyweight, and the intensity of effects he's looking for.

Have fun & be safe.

Hmm.. bugger you anodyne now you've got me thinking!

One more day!

Anyone have any experience with 2cb and lsd?

He was thinking ~24mg for the 2cb, that's a full dose but erowid reports show people at 25mg pills and all are pretty mild reports, not too huge.. see how much swim actually gets then he may experiment a little more

Oh yeah, forgot to mention that there may also be some sort of cross-tolerance between 2CB & MDMA. I don't know how badly they'd cross, but I think it'd be a factor.