The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Warrioe-Sage

The Great Global Warming Swindle

Guest Warrioe-Sage

The sun causes global warming. It fluctuates over the centuries. Its nothing to worry about, its

natural. The news spins it because its an entire industry now, like the Channel 4 documentary

said - it is temperature rises that cause a rise in carbon dioxide! NOT the other way round!

Yes, Al Gore WAS lying to us just like I said ages ago... he might not have even known himself

that he was lying but he was... he has it the wrong way around, its rises in temperature that

CAUSE a rise in carbon dioxide.

Since it is the sun causing global warming, what are they going to do, tax the sun?

Nope. They can't tax the sun - so they point the finger at us instead because we CAN be taxed for it.

In the first half of the last millennium (like 1000AD to 1300AD) in England

there used to be VINYARDS and today it is too COLD to have grapes growing in vinyards,

this is because back then it was warmer!

So with this in mind, what did King Albert or whoever the king was do then about "global warming"???

NOTHING! Because you couldn't just blame it on people! These days they say its our cars etc etc etc,

what a load of horseshit. Its a NATURAL thing the climate changing... its the SUN that causes it, not

humans. If you live in the UK then you might have seen that channel 4 documentary, it proves that

the sun is the reason the climate changes... if you live in the USA then you won't have even seen

this documentary and are still bein DUPED!

Everyone needs to see it... it is a very well researched documentary and goes into great detail

about WHY the global warming thing, the WHOLE THING, is a monumental lie...

I have noticed a few people I have a lot of respect for still going on about

how global warming is a serious concern. IT ISN'T. It is a complete FRAUD that

is fed to us by the media and politicians hell bent on taxing us and the people

who make a living off this stupid fallacy.

Here is the Channel 4 documentary that clears up the myths about this so-called

"global warming" that I already

knew was a fraud. This documentary just rubber stamps what I already knew.

Just for the record, neither me or this documentary is denying that the Earth

is warming up... that is not the issue, because yes the Earth is warming up,

but my argument and the argument of this documentary is that it is not

humans, their cars, aerosols or any of that to blame for "global warming",

but it is a NATURAL THING which happens over centuries, millenia, millions

of years in NATURAL CYCLES BECAUSE OF THE SUN! What are we going to

do, tax the sun? No because we can't tax the sun! So lets not blame it on

the real cause then or address the fact that this "global warming" is in fact

100% natural, lets just blame it on humans, yay! Because then we can TAX

humans!

Everyone needs to see this... it is a very well researched documentary and

goes into great detail about WHY the global warming thing, the WHOLE THING,

is a monumental lie...

http://video.google.co.uk/videoplay?docid=...=global+warming

The Great Global Warming Swindle (1 hour 14 minutes)

the power of the mind!

Consider this: We are and everything else is made up of energy(Viberations)!

Matter is condensed energy and energy (spirit) is transmuted matter

, so everything around you see his a form of energy,

even the inanimate objects. Now, if we are made of energy and we have

thoughts and our thoughts affect us, then our thoughts have energy right?

So given the fact that thoughts have power of a degree (and I say to a degree

is because the power of a thought can be limited, if you know how)! So again

if thoughts have power, and actually manifest our reality with a time buffer,

then we must be careful of what we focus on. For focusing on something gives

that something our thought process, and by giving that something our thought, we

have given it power! So do you see where I'm going with this? By only focusing

on our problems instead of focusing on a solution, we will never come to a solution!

But, if we change our focus point, and concentrate on a solution. We will not have

a crisis. Once you understand this concept, it sort of all makes sense!

Turn on the TV, flip through the channels, watch CNN, tell me what are they having us

focus on? A lot of serious problems, issues, and only asking the words can someone deal with this

rather than yes we can deal with this lets find our solution and lets encourage people to

focus on solutions of their own and such! But, thats not what big brother wants. They want

to keep us down, by having us enslave ourselves through thought!

this is why history repeats itself, because we keep focusing on our problems. Its one thing to be aware of a problem and another to focus on the problem rather than its solution! Wars have been going on for a long time genocide after genocide, slavery after slavery of some sort! Yet the problem is still only getting the focus it needs to exist. But, if we are to focus on the solution and by living that solution, then the problem will disappear! I think thats what's going to happen! People this is the information age and this sort of information will be able to spread much faster now, and the more people that know this, the more we will have focusing on the solution. This is why it's also called an Apocalypse. Do you know the true definition of Apocalypse? It means literally the Great Revealing. It doesn't mean the end of the world. We are coming to an end of lies and cover ups, the veil is lifting and the true potential of the human mind is going to be revealed, and we will understand what has been, what is and what will be.

So the sun causes temp fluctuations across the globe - yes, that is believable, but what about the big ol' hole in the ozone layer? Do you think we may have played a part in that? Dont you think that it probably would have been avoided if we hadnt progressed into the industrial/techological age to create all the power consuming, greenhouse gas releasing land fill that we take for granted?

Just askin! :)

p.s. I totally agree with you on the fact that the news is just a bunch of bollocks, and that the gov wants to make $ out of everything, but I cant say that the human species is completely harmless in the global warming situation...

i thought we already did this one... the doco maker ended up being a sham researcher, there's a story about it somewhere.

yeah it doesn't hurt to stop polluting, even if u do have to 'persuade' ppl there is truth to it anyway.

x peace

Guest Warrioe-Sage

Yeah sure anything we can do to cut pollution and care for mother earth is a good thing.

For all I know the scam could be

made (ie financed) by a group of "christian" yanks who WANT it to happen. it's a sign of the second coming of Christ

just as the Iraq-war is .

http://www.ecobridge.org/content/g_evd.htm

http://www.climate.org/programs/endangered-islands.shtml

the whole issue, is it natural or isn't it ?

I understand that a slight change in nature will have huge impact on mankind, for instance, you live under sea level, there isn't any place for you to live here, when sea level rises, so you have to move, and the country will go bankrupt

but is it really man causing this? I know were wrecking nature, but can we really?

like sailing the ocean, who's in control , you or the ocean? very hard to understand but I think nature is beyond our grasp

we can't control nature but we can destroy it to a point where it strikes back in self-defence?

But...

no one can prove global warming is down to humans

and yet this is what we are continually told in the media.

Yep. It warms, cools, warms, cools, warms, cools and going back millions of years, has always done this.

How come in England 800 years ago there were vinyards growing grapes and we had

weather that was similar to the south of France these days? How is it "not natural" since

in the past (800 years ago) it was considerably warmer?

the video looks at the ice core samples, asks a wide range of scientists and shows

that CO2 levels rise after the Earth warms up. Thats... AFTER the Earth warms up, meaning that

CO2 levels rise because the temperature rises beforehand. Al Gore cleverly claimed (falsely)

that it was CO2 making the temperature rise - its simply not true according to the independent

scientists in this documentary.

they are spending billions trying to counter the effects of the sun then, good luck to them.

What better way to con money from their populations, as they have always done, than to make

everyone think we need to cool the Earth down.

We are being conned into paying for all

this stupid "research" into why the Earth is warming up when its pointless. Why, after billions

of years of warming, cooling, warming, cooling, should it suddenly now be something we need

to try to control? It doesn't need to be controlled - its all a scam... it will just cool down again,

and when it does we will get all the "global cooling" people coming out of the woodwork like

they did the 1970's.

yes the Earth is warming up. Because of humans? No - its because of sun spot activity,

which is beyond our control, but since the sun has been there for 15 Billion years and the Earth is still

here after 4 Billion years since it came about as a molten ball of firery liquid and cooled to what it is

now, I am certainly not going to be worrying about "global warming".

How do you explain the vinyards in England in the 13th century? When there were no SUV's or aerosols?

global warming is natural and nothing drastic is going

to happen because of it. why after 4 Billion years should this current

cycle of change be some sort of danger to our species? Gimme a break!

All I know is - it is really easy to scaremonger people and get them to pay taxes for research

into what amounts to a natural thing that we have no control over and shouldn't even BE

concerned about anyway.

Basing my beliefs off one documentary - well isn't the Al Gore documentary pretty much just

Al Gore (one man who is not even a scientist, he is a god damn ex-politician of all things)?

Doesn't the "Great Global Warming Swindle" include REAL scientists from all over the world

that all point out the lies we are being fed about global warming? Look at the guy who had

to sue to have his name takn off the list of 2500 of the worlds top scientists because he did

not agree that global warming is caused by humans.

basing beliefs off one thing, well it never stopped Christians and the fucking bible,

another UNPROVEN thing that everyone just buys into.

as far as unproven stuff goes, I don't buy into it. I have seen all the evidence

I need to see to show that it is not humans either causing global warming or even tipping it

over the edge.

up to 1940 (before industry

really took off) CO2 emissions were higher, and then after 1940 to the present day they have

been dropping. What the scientists say - that the reality is the reversal of what these global

warming guys like Al Gore and the rest of them claim.

By only focusing

on our problems instead of focusing on a solution, we will never come to a solution!

Doesn't this go against what your about?

Your posts aim to expose the problems you have with civilization don' t they?

Correct me if I'm wrong but you haven't provided any solutions yet have ya?

Maybe it's time to come up with some solutions to your problems, what do ya reckon?

Keep in mind it's only a problem if you let it be. :wink:

Why, after billions

of years of warming, cooling, warming, cooling, should it suddenly now be something we need

to try to control?

I'd be guessing it has something to do with the fact that the last time the earth reached these temps there werent any coal mines, oil refineries, cars/trucks/busses/airplanes/helicopters/trains/cruise ships/spaceships/etc, refridgerators/washing machines/dryers/microwaves/televisions/airconditioning/heaters/computers... I mean, in all seriousness, we have only just hit the age where we have had any effect on the environment. At no other point in time has there been so many people on the face of the planet at one time, most of which use some, if not most of the above technology.

Surely you can see that this IS a concern??

WS just posts without actually reading these forums. This topic was covered in the last 4 weeks. WS has not brought anything new to the debate.

Guest onemind
WS just posts without actually reading these forums.

You cant have just figured that out. Haven't i been saying that from the start?

Do you now know what i meant by WS spam on your forum?

Guest Warrioe-Sage

"if it is a hoax" then surely its better to go towards

cleaner air and unpolluted water, yes of course... but if the Global Warming thing

plays out, what about all the people that have to pay more tax because of the lie?

It just pisses me off how something natural the sun is causing gets all this attention

thrown at it and people driving cars are blamed...

in LA, I have seen the pollution in Hollywood in a Michael Moore film, and its ridiculous,

the air is full of shit but even so, I stick to my argument that this is not the cause, or

really contributing in any significant way to Global Warming.

They should concentrate on the companies that are dumping tons of nerve gas into

the sea who have their own lobbyists in congress.

You know, if we just gave Tesla the chance he deserved, we would all be using free

energy by now...

tesla%20tower%20full.jpg

Tesla's tower... this filled the air with electricity so anyone could use the electricity

whenever they wanted. Tesla was even being funded by J P Morgan (literally the

man you see on the Monopoly game) but it all fell through for whatever reason,

the tycoons at the top who are in a position to sell electricity to people didn't want

Tesla to just ruin all that with his "free energy for all" invention. This is whats so

fucking annoying... we should have had these incredible inventions 80+ years ago!

We struggle along FOR A REASON and its not because we can't find a better way,

better ways HAVE been found, but suppresed I.E. Nikola Tesla.

He also made a carburettor that allowed an engine to give out silly power and use

far less fuel... 1000 miles to a gallon etc etc, sounds like BS but Tesla did invent a

carburettor that would allow this...

patent-Pogue-Carb-2,026,798-pg2.gif

I found on a blog: "Einstein proved that all matter is Energy, that vibrates and different

frequencies. Tesla himself was on the verge of learning how to tap into these vibrations,

to be able to supply unending, free energy to all the world to power or homes our vehicles

etc. as soon as his financial backers found out about this, his funding was cut to protect the

interests of various financial powers, such as oil industries etc."

I even heard some story about Tesla's carburettor being used on Sherman tanks, allowing

them to go hundreds more miles, but I dunno if this is true. Of course if anyone has this

technology then its gonna be the military, or the oil companies have it stashed away in

some vault and threw away the keys, fucking greedy bastards.

Any way it's dished out to us, it's a limited global land mass, with a bit of atmosphere surrounding us to keep the bad shit out, let the good stuff in,

and keep us breathing, drinking, and raining to grow stuff to eat, blah blah blah.

We mess with it, bloat it, and flog it at our peril.

The smart asses with the fancy answers and their bottom lines won't be around to pick up the decaying mess that our children or nephews and nieces will be stuck with,

that's if they don't resort to mass cannabalism, or fall prey to it at any point in the future,

coz like hey, if there's nothing to eat...waddaya do ? A steak is a steak!

Even if the entire environment thing is partly a global scam, like everything else, at least if we ARE being ripped off and 'some' progress is being made,

it's a far better punt than an outright kick in the head, and hookups with oxygen masks and welders goggles in the near future.

Who knows, someone may even figure a way to make it marketable, fashionable, and even make a fast buck...like forever.

"Greed is Not Good" anymore, unfortunately no one gives a rats, coz they can't see past their Raybans, mobile devices, and tinted Hummers

Talking of over population and todays tech, I remember something I read ages ago

to do with satanic stuff and that said at one time on Earth there were

187 Billion people. This is more than 30 times the current population.

Not saying its true like... its just a myth, but I wish I could remember

where I read it. Might have been in an Aleister Crowley book.

Guest onemind

Your head is filled with little motors..

im pretty sure the sun didnt make the co2 level more than 60 times what it has ever been in the past 625 million years....

Yea man warriar sage u knob, we covered this topic before with no conspiracy lizard men involved.\

Myabe if you looked at the forums instead of spamming em you would have seen it.

PS -Tesla roxed

Guest Warrioe-Sage

and dont forget the case of the holocaust never happened!?i listened to their arguments based on science!!!!(blinded by science!?)hehe!!....just askin...

Yea man warriar sage u knob, we covered this topic before with no conspiracy lizard men involved.\

Myabe if you looked at the forums instead of spamming em you would have seen it.

PS -Tesla roxed

hey!did ya think it was weird when the aliens came down in lightning bolts into the ground to man their warmachines in the remake of "war of the worlds"!?hehe!!.....just askin....

Edited by Warrioe-Sage

Guest Warrioe-Sage
WS just posts without actually reading these forums. This topic was covered in the last 4 weeks. WS has not brought anything new to the debate.

Re: Global warming Solved!

is this a PLUG!?what price did you get in at!?hehe!!.....just askin...

Guest Warrioe-Sage
im pretty sure the sun didnt make the co2 level more than 60 times what it has ever been in the past 625 million years....

Re: Global warming again

well that's a clever LEAD-IN and SINCERE final STAMP of authenticity!?dont mean it aint true!?right!?hehe!!....just askin...

hey!did ya think it was weird when the aliens came down in lightning bolts into the ground to man their warmachines in the remake of "war of the worlds"!?hehe!!.....just askin....

I dident bother watching that crap, and i think you should stop watching tv yourself, you seem to tie in alot of your theories in with movies..are you sure ur not the one being lied to?hehe!!.....just askin....

Re: Global warming Solved!

is this a PLUG!?what price did you get in at!?hehe!!.....just askin...

So now you think Torsten is being payed off by the illuminati? riiiiiiiiight

Im near convinced now your just here to spread shit, it might work in your US forums (where you, yourself say the US is being dumbed down) but we here in the Australia have brains....Logical brains.

Seems to me..WS that if anything YOU are the victim of phycological warfare, that or you just need some meds, and quick.

the one thing that annoys me about you ws is the ...hehe just asking... at the end of every post ...hehe just asking :slap:

absolutely infuriating :uzi:

PS and yes tesla was very clever man

By only focusing

But, if we change our focus point, and concentrate on a solution. We will not have

a crisis. Once you understand this concept, it sort of all makes sense!

Yes, please try and understand this WS.

The fact the sun may be getting hotter may shift the cause of global warming to that, but we still have the effect, may as well compensate by reducing the greenhouse effect which is contributed to a fuckload by us. What i mean is if our atmosphere amplifies the suns warmth, and the sun is getting warmer, is it not best to try and lower the amplification? if ya get what im saying.. repsonded to this after a similar discussion today on hack

Guest Warrioe-Sage

just to get DOWN to basics!?what does the actual DIFFERENCE make to ANYONE!?what is the WAR of global WARMING all ABOUT!?just another FEAR driven economic CONSEQUENCES for ME and MINE illusion of DISASTER like bein LEFT BEHIND/EXCLUDED!?the PRIMAL fear of ALL MEN!?the WESTERN WAY of LIFE!?the STAR of/to the EAST IGNORED!?the wisemen lost in the ignorance of DEMAND made LAW and enforced by the SOLDOUT to slavery!?hehe!!.....just askn...

just to get DOWN to basics!?what does the actual DIFFERENCE make to ANYONE!?what is the WAR of global WARMING all ABOUT!?just another FEAR driven economic CONSEQUENCES for ME and MINE illusion of DISASTER like bein LEFT BEHIND/EXCLUDED!?the PRIMAL fear of ALL MEN!?the WESTERN WAY of LIFE!?the STAR of/to the EAST IGNORED!?the wisemen lost in the ignorance of DEMAND made LAW and enforced by the SOLDOUT to slavery!?hehe!!.....just askn...

thats exactly wat i mean! we're ignoring the star to the east and its kickin our arse with hot tempratures n shit.

wtf r u on about tho?