The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
phloom

activating neurospiritual circuitry

Im keen to see how people go about finding those "grooves" within their mind....especially consciously activated (without entheogenas for support)

I think the reductionist view and holistic-spiritual view have a juction, where you are consciously aware of yourself as a spiritual being aswell as a biomechanical robot. When you start to have these realisations, you begin to develop your higher circuitry. These are neurological processes that link in with your energy body.

What are these experiences? if you have you have to ask you may not be ready to know at this point....don't dispair everything unfolds at its own pace:) you are not denied anything.....you live in the kingdom of heaven, (have you the courage to accept your BIRTHRIGHT?)

It is pure ecstasy....i experience some truly otherworldy beauty with entheogens, but my highest ones have been always unassisted. Sometimes they are spontaneous ie. though direct processing of visual stimuli....WE LIVE IN A FUCKING BEAUTIFUL WORLD!!! as long as you can ignore the bad for long enough.

How do you "see"??

i have had seriously profound experiences doing Vipassana meditation!

a totally different dimention of experience but coming close to break through DMT experience in terms of intensity.

conscious dreaming rates very highly for me as a non entheogenic method for experiencing profound states of consciousness.

me too paradox... i suppose when the mind is still subtle vibrations become clearer, thats one way you can see an other circuitry

meditation is good, but i prefer tai chi & chi kung. when you can feel the chi flowing in your own body, you start to percieve the other different energies around.

changing times ov chi kung practice also produces different effects, ie: the energy you 'draw in' at noon is completely different to the energy you 'draw in' at midnight.

Yeah, i really need to get back in the mode of doing some sort of focusing exercise. Ive got to consciously stop the world, stop the robotic action and reaction that so deviously permeates modern life.

I can see in people's eyes, they are mesmerised by their own pathological story they keep telling themself in order to keep moving. They are mesmerised by the common mythology....explaining away with a billion facts and burying the truths.

WE NEED TO STOP, WE NEED TO STOP BOMBARDING OURSELVES WITH FALSE INFORMATION.

I see a metaphor, something like a vacuum cleaner trying suck my head into it......???.....exactly, it doesn't make sense does it?

WHY DOES EVERYTHING NEED TO MAKE SO MUCH FUCKING SENSE!!!

end rant:)

i think the hindu's say that as you begin to tear away from maya (material illusion), her pull only gets stronger and stronger. it's that old analogy, running faster just to keep your spot. i think as you rise to the challenge, so does the challenge rise to you - you can't rest on your achievements, past or present.

WHY DOES EVERYTHING NEED TO MAKE SO MUCH FUCKING SENSE!!!

Sense is akin to rationality and or understanding... all these moods bring with them a comfort of knowing something "forsure" as a certainty in this world, comfort of certainties might pervade a mood of false peace/safety knowing all these things intricate insides are certainly real.. allowing time for other more pleasurable and demanding undertakes that is modern man/woman... another thing is control, if we can control and manipulate to our "needs" then any glitches that appear within the frame of control can be straightened out.. a feeling of stability and realness maybe? survival and continuation of a lifestyle

Some of the most amazing experiences of perception/conciousness ive had have been with the land, out in the rainforests or hikiing through the bush just being, observing, feeling and being open to the power in these places. Breathing in the fresh crisp air, listening to the musical melodies of the birds and insects a feeling words cant and wont describe, and feeling that these times at these magical places are perhaps the only substantially real experiences in this dream.

Edited by Young Tripper

I have what I call a fissioning technique.

Simply thinking of oneself mentally as 3 absolute mental clones instead of the normal 1 viewpoint, perhaps visioned extending 3 feet in front as three seperate locations.

It did take effert at first but became more natural.

It has a stabilizing effect and therefore I feel more optimistic and spiritual.

Also a perceptional quality related to my macro-quantum-physics idea is involved.

My outlook is that the two hemispheres of the brain interact on a quantum level.

And also the clones of the mind can also interact in such a way.

I consider it a first step exercise and which happens to be all I can manage.

Yeeere totally peeeooopals..........

I beeelllieve thaaaaat

oooooaaaaarrrrrhhhhhh_________________átemporal non-locality, its all the rage in the OC i swaaar :devil: deetdeeedeeedoooo waaaaaaa

i don't know if day-time meditation is the means, but it probably is. i think you need good control of your mind. after all, it is your thoughts that wake you out of a dream as it becomes lucid.

when you meditate awake, it is more natural to do the same when dreaming. a noisy mind would never be good at lucid dreaming.

ah k i understand :)

Iv been meaning to try and get myself into meditation, but my mind is always noisy and i forget :-/

i've been interested in mudras for many years but only found a few here and there.

a couple years ago i came accross what i think of as my mudra bible......

'mudras-yoga in your hands' by gertrud hirschi.

basically you form circuits linking chakras using your fingers.

it can be suprisingly powerful......when i made up my own variation i had an impressive experience but it took a few months before i worked out what i had done and reconfigured myself.

t s t .

Just checked that link and nearly pissed myself when I saw the Mudra for chronic constipation, this is what they suggest you do with your hands if your constipated.

Suchi-Mudra.jpg

Classic!

An interesting article! thanks for that dev.....Research into sleep and dreaming will no doubt uncover some weird shit:) If we could get by on a few hours of stimulated sleep itd change society, our bodies need time to rest and repair though. But for insomniacs n the like, this could be lifesaving.

What im interested is the part of function of the brain that instigates the thing we call "I" or the illusion of this kind of control.

I know that while I am dreaming im conscious or in control to a certain extent, yet i cannot pinpoint me or "I". I remember quite a lot of dreams and their elements. Something will be taking place in a more or less "real" way and then ive dissolved into another absurd situation but "I" find it quite plausable. Who is in control here??

It seems while sleeping, causal or rational reasoning is not needed to produce a coherent reality. I can float from situation to situation as absurd as they may be and it all make perfect sense. Its a different kind of freedom but the "I" is shadowed from real self reflection.....is this the thing that makes me ME?