The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
Ace

My 1000th Post

Sorry guys, but I noticed I just made my 999th, so heres my 1000th! I dont care too much about post counts, but it feels like a milestone for me in the community, and helping and sharing with you all. I doubt I have been a huge part of the helpful part of the members here, but I think I have assisted a few lost souls trying to find a good mate and hear a bit of a yarn, and to educate and learn with and from others, so heres a bit of a thanks. Nothing huge, but just a little something that I have laying around looking for a good home.

Up for grabs for the first 5 posts:

1x Ps. Azurescens myc on agar plate for the first responding post

20x Cereus Peruvianus monstrose seeds for the following (2) people (harvested over the weekend - so nice and fresh)

1x small bag of poppy seeds for the following (2) people (received via recent trade - no idea of quality, but appear to be fresh)

Sorry to the weekend and after hours posters - no dobut these will be snatched up fast :)

Once again, you guys and girls rock. I have learnt so much about gardening, cacti, fungi, ethnos, the mind, personal friendships and random awesome stuff. So, heres a small way of saying thanks. I just hope my role in this community is accepted in a loving manner, and that I'm not just wasting my breath and getting RSI for no reason :P

Peace, love, light and learning one and all.

Ace

p.s. Leave a message here, then PM me - I will go off posts, not PMs for the items up for grabs. Postage is included at my end - so they are genuine freebies :)

Edit - since no one seems interested yet, I will make this only for people with more than 50 posts. For any newbs that would like a freebie, I will offer 20 T. spachanius seeds for the first person with less than 50 posts. Thanks everyone, new and old :)

Edited by Ace

Thanks champ!!

EDIT: Actually, the azurescens myc can go to another lucky member, but I wouldn't mind snatching up a few poppy seeds for the garden... And on another note, your warm presence here is much appreciated :)

Edited by Kenny Blister

Thanks! Looks like i'm the first -50 poster :)

Edited by mardybum

1x bag of poppy seeds to Kenny - just shoot me a PM champ :)

and 20 spach seeds for mardybum - as above champ :wink:

Plate is still available - would be best suited to a southerner...

After that are the CPM seeds that I scored over the weekend - havent planted them out yet, but I have little doubts they will germinate near to 95% or more. Heres hoping that a few will turn out monstrose for you guys! The mothers can be seen in my thread with pics from the south coast - some beautiful old specimens - I can only hope a few of us will end up with such an amazing garden!

And still one bag of poppy seeds :lol:

Edited by Ace

Congrats Ace! I'm sure you have made a lot of valuable contributions to the community.

This thread makes 6 more.

No freebies for me, just wanted to congrat you :)

[EDIT] Spelling

Edited by Harry

Aww, thanks Harry - damn, these freebies dont seem to want to leave my side at this rate! :P Perhaps the weekend posters are in with a shot! lol

1000 posts since november 06! that is some contribution.

your trading and desire to help has always been extremely generous.

may your next 1000 be filled with discovery and developement.

booya! :wink:

Hi Ace,

Congratulations. Well Done buddy on getting to 1000 post.

Woo Hoo to you. and high 5.

Cheers, Obtuse

Thanks everyone - I think these freebies aught to have been just about snatched up - I will just check it out and let you know shortly.

Thanks for the kind words - it feels good to hear that sort of stuff every now and then :)

and, yeah, I think I spend far too much time surfing on the forums :P

~~~~

Looks like I still have 1 bag of poppy seeds and 40 CPM seeds to give away - next 3 posters who'd like em - come grab em!

:wink:B):P:lol:

thats a large effort ace, considering ur posts are rarely just space fillers and always a positive contribution!

*clap clap clap, pinches ace on the botom clap clap clap*

Edited by Narcissism

Thanks Tepa - are you keen on a freebie, or leave it for someone else?

Nice one Ace, a millenia of posting or...........millenial posts.........either way your posts are usually a good read.

If you have any freebies left I am always keen for some freebies. If not, not. I am easy.

Congratulations mate.

EDIT: If there is anything you are after in particular and I can get my hands on it [if] let me know and will see about sending you a millenia gift.

Edited by tonic

I will put Tonic down for 20 CPM seeds? Shoot me a PM mate :D

Thanks for the congrats and the offer for a gift - but I sincerely doubt I really need anything - this community has already been more than generous over the past couple months! - but thanks anyway! :worship:

Okie dokie, after assessing the PMs and posts, I believe that it will be split as follows:

KB - poppy seeds

MB - spach seeds

Oint - plate (az)

Ton - CPM seeds

I still have 20 CPM seeds and a small baggie of poppy seeds available - first to PM will get their choice - only 2 people to gain the remaining prizes :D

And, once again, a big thanks for the kind words everyone!

Bugger - double post :P

Edited by Ace

Heya dude,

Mucho appreciated, any chance of snagging some of those cacti seed?

Cheers dude i bow to your patience and goodwill :D

Laters

Done - only 1 bag of poppy seeds - if they arent taken by this time tomorrow, they will go to a seed ring or something nice :) Cmon guys, take em! :P

Still 1 small bag of poppy seeds - I want to see this gone over the weekend - someone please drop a post and a PM my way and we can all enjoy the weekend :)

Hey Ace,

Congratulations on the milestone.

I flung a PM your way.

Cheers

BB

Give me shit! :lol: j/k

oh yeah, congratulations or something. :P

Edited by Benzito

holy shit ace u did 210 posts in 12 days, thats 17.5 posts per day!!! What do you do for a living :D Nah nice one mate.

At one point my average, according to account stats, was over 20 posts/day. Back when I was working in an office, and before I spent like 9 months without posting once.... :lol:

And, much like Ace, most of mine are full of useless data. Not much learning from my posts. But it's the crap-talking that gives the community it's atmosphere. :)

Edited by Benzito

lol - yeah I know, most of my posts are a waste of space, but I'm sure it gives you lot something to read about :P

And yeah, working in an office environment leads to such ridiculous post counts :P

I still have plenty of CPM seeds if anyone wants a couple?