The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
husk

yr favourite natural stimulant

Ephedra and Coca Tea are the winners IMHO

seems so!

thanks guys very good discussion i reckons. :worship:

mauve, i hear you man, chilli chocolate is some zany shit!

peace ppl x

I'd say for effects/comedown/cost/legality/availability equilibrium cocoa nibs wins as the best natural stimulant with Yerba Mate close behind.

In regards to both Ephedra and Coca tea, tea seems to be the LEAST efficient method of ingestion, as both pseudoephedrine and ephedrine are volatile in steam and cocaine is much less active in the stomach than sublingually.

re lime

i have a recipe i can dig out of a book for lime used for betel nut chewing

looks like the same process

any sign of that recipe rev?

x

Celastrus paniculatis seed oil (Cognitol). It wakes up the mind, clears your head, improves your memory and your mood and helps get done those things you have been putting off for so long. It also raises the IQ of moderately retarded children in clinical studies. Plus it's fun.

Mixed with ganga, it keeps your head clear and eliminates body load while not compromising the psychoactive nature of the ganga.

Taken late in the day, it will keep you awake at night. I use it for trade shows where I have to talk all day for three days to hundreds of people. It helps with driving when you are tired.

It improves grades in school and treats serious skin conditions, prevents and stops migraine headaches and regrows nerve endings to memory cells where they have died off, thus restoring memories of past events long forgotten.

It helps with seasonal depression, amotivational syndrome and just plain boosts your mental energy level in a positive way.

1. chai with a generous dose of ginger

2. coffee

3. guarana + mj

4. chocolate

edit- elastrus paniculatis seed oil (Cognitol)

where can one source this from friendly? dosage?

Edited by jono

asdas

Edited by Teljkon

i am growing an oz sp of celastrus[speica/us?] and have plants available from time to time.

one small 2 year old left now and about 20 new babies about 3 months old.might have fresh seed in spring.......hardly any seed last season.

the effects from it seem pretty much identical to cognitol.......i usually just chew about 2 berries.

t s t .

regrows nerve endings to memory cells

that was quite the sales pitch friendly, though to rain on your parade there is no such thing as a specific cell dedicated to a specific memory. the brain is not as simple as a floppy disc! unless you mean a memory B cell, but those have nothing to do with psychological memory, just the immune system.

still sounds interesting.

and jono, you can get it from friendly, why else would he give such a glowing recommendation? omchi herbs innit?

as for the topic...i don't like stimulants. though it is annoying because i always feel like altering my consciousness in the morning (or whenever i get up ;)) and to have no options except sedatives/hypnotics/depressants/carminatives or whatever is well..annoying. i have been meaning to look around for a stimulant that isnt caffeine-based because well...everyone does those, it's unoriginal. but haven't put much effort into it, except for trying the cocoa drink. this had some sort of indefinite psychoactivity, but i am yet to repeat the experiment.

also next time i am in the multicultural hub of dandenong i will pick up a very large amount of yerba matè for low low prices. and a bombilla and gourd. and maybe a hookah. they're everywhere! i feel like a loser for not having one.

Edited by frank

i was very curious about celastrus oil, as well as a friend...we both noticed subtle effects from it, but even with doses around 8 gel-tabs, we really didn't notice any of the effects friendly has mentioned....this friend would take around 12 for a discernible stimulant effect..i never bothered trying to take such large amounts. i tried swallowing the tabs, as well as holding the oil (squeezed out of the tabs) under my tongue, etc, and i even tried a tab's worth of oil taken intranasally, and neither of us seemed very sensitive to it ?? (it did sting my nose and clean out the sinuses)

this was the omchi cognitol product --- but as i say, there may be some reason why we didn't have much effect from it. in ayurvedic medicine, i know the above purported effects are proclaimed, but i ended up with the opinion that it is something that takes place with an extended duration of ingestion ... i fully respect friendly's reports though ... just not too sure what was going on, or if i had unrealistic expectations

Edited by coin

I wouldn't be so favorable to it if it hadn't (literally) saved my life when I was a basket case and, yes, we do have it on our website.

Different people notice different things from it. Some are more sensitive than others, perhaps due to less partying or otherwise polluting their senses. Some get amazing effects from it. Dr. Norm Shealy swears by it in his weekly web newsletter as well as in his books and lectures.

The strongest effect I ever got was from crushing one seed between my fingernails and licking the oil with my tongue, the first time I ever tried it.

I know one person who said he got no effect from it and drank 2 fluid oz, thereby scaring his best friend (who obtained wonderous effects from it) and me half to death. He was fine. Not even the runs.

I put it into softgels because the more oil consumed, the happier it made you and I assumed that sooner or later, if left to their own devices, someone would make it into a white powder and sell it on the streets. thereby hastening it's illegality.

I suggest chewing some chocolate and putting 5-10 drops of the oil in your mouth so the chocolate kills the taste. Chocolate also synergizes with the Cognitol effect.

Too much caffiene, though, will kill the cognitive enhancement effect entirely.

I could have said Sceletium was my favorite and gotten the same reaction--I sell it, therefore I recommend it. I recommend many things we don't sell, too.

I don't sell my true favorites, because I would get into trouble if I did. I also don't recommend them for the same reason.

I recently began using Cognitol again after getting to the point where I could no longer ignore my memory lapses and just plain mistakes. It seems to be helping.

i never minded the taste of it really, though a lot of it under the tongue does become a bit 'hot' with a peculiar sensation.

yes, of course it has a long history of use....in ayurvedic medicine it is known as "jyotishmati" (sanskrit name) roughly meaning effulgent intelligence, and classified as "medhya rasayana" - mind rejuvenator. rasayana often refers to a course of medicine taken for several months after a detoxification program. that is why i started to think that celastrus may be like brahmi in that it takes quite a while to manifest its effects. i think my teacher says that the normal dose is 3-12 drops of oil 2-3 times daily...my friend and I were taking a lot more than that.

i will experiment with it again at a later stage.

Edited by coin

whats ur website friendly? im definately interested in trying that product.

can u advise on dosage levels.

have a huge tafe year ahead of me and need all the help i can get. as always, ive bitten of more than i can chew!

two caps cognitol,a fraction of a dose of entheogen ,off bush walking with a smoke..........a state of mentation occurs......the mind talking to itself..........fantastic depths of thought train........all forgotten by the next brilliant idea!

noticable stimulation from smoking a drop or 2 of oil .

t s t .

Lebanese coffee and Yerba Mate are the ones i use most frequently because theyre easy to get, very effective at the right dosage and legal. I try to limit my use to avoid prob's associated with overuse and mostly use stim's to antagonise... ;)

asd

Edited by Teljkon

oil placed on cigarette papers and rolled with carrier of choice.

t s t .

asdasd

Edited by Teljkon

so where the hell can i get this 'cognitol'?

friendly? u have a webiste from which u sell this?

whats ur site name brother?

edit-www.omchiherbs.com...great site friendly! this is ur creation?

kudos to u man!!!! how about chai-supplys????

Edited by jono

jono, man, lay off the chai.

don't worry friendly i wasn't having a go at you.

and i was sure in this thread somewhere somebody mentioned mushrooms' ability to stimulate, but searching through today i can't find it. but i was going to add that at low dose (5 fresh caps) my dog's gnome's owner's owner noticed that he became very excited, couldn't stop moving the legs etc. but i think it was psychological excitement and could have been controlled if he put his mind to it.

jono, man, lay off the chai.

lay of the chai? whats wrong with u frank? ur dillusional for sure!!

ill lay of the chai the day bacchant stops teasing me about being follicularly challenged. the mean discriminatory bastid that he is.

so yeah , me and chai are one forever man, frank dream on. :bootyshake:

cognitol looks very interesting indeed. will place an order with u friendly on wednesday. i always put of assignments and the like to the last minute, so will be good to see if it can make me smarter!! and more pro-active!!

ill sing ur praises if it does man, would be miraculous indeed!

meeting new friends and people.

falling in love.

too right :)

No offense taken, Frank. I've been away a few days recovering from shepherding 500kgs of Blue Lily through customs. Those guys used to be a lot nicer before they became homeland security and got guns given to them. Now they think they have to challenge everything as if it's a threat and treat you with suspicion as soon as you walk through the door. Just having to deal with them makes me grumpy for a few days, both before and after.

Falling in love is my favorite, too, but I think I may haved practiced it a little too much over the years....but during the 60's, 70's and somewhat into the 80's it was soooo much easier to do. I still expect the knock on the door late some night to some slightly familiar looking but unknown young person standing there saying "....dad?..." All those travelling salesman stories are true, by the way. (begin semi-historical ramble)

The health food stores were run mostly by hippie women--the males stayed at home and played guitar and got stoned and eventually thrown out--so when a hippie with a job came in to talk to the manager--and a cool job at that; herbalist and salesman--I was viewed as a valuable item and something desirable and often invited home for dinner by the by-then single female store managers. Those hippie women sometimes didn't practice birth control and the men never did. (end semi-historical ramble)

When I was doing the entheo shows before retiring a few years ago, I used to get groupies but was too tired by the end of the day to know what to do with them. Well, most of them, anyway. Some wanted to follow me home, but I discouraged that.

I've used low doses of entheos for many, many years as stimulants and for working. They make excellent---none better, IMHO--anti-depressants if taken daily.

Thanks for the compliment on my site. The other encapsulated products are my creations and the equal to Cognitol in what they do, I think. I'm particularly proud of the GPA, Episandra and Zang-100.

I tried to not let on about smoking the oil as I was afaid this was one way to make it a controlled substance more quickly, but it seems some people have figured it out by themselves. Kudos, to you. Please don't abuse it, though. You can really do serious harm to yourself.

If you can do this legally, I suggest 1/2 oz of 100% cacao bean chocolate dissolved in the mouth with 6-8 drops of the finest cannabis bud tincture. The synergy is amazing. Your head stays clear and high and you have good non-staticy energy for hours.

Edited by friendly