The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
XipeTotec

another e-bay peyote

That's such an exorbitant price for such a below average graft! Being a fresh graft and all, plus where is the bevel on the stock? Whilst this graft may grow to be a huge specimen in time, it is far more likely to just rot from gathering water etc. when the flat cut becomes concave. :rolleyes:

The things they try to sell on E-bay. Sheesh.

Huh?

It's forbidden to sell lophophora on most ebays. I used to be a big vendor on ebay but gave up after they banned it.

Is the .au still legal? I have TONS of old /crested/monstruose ariocarpus and lophophora. I am not a jerk that asks a lot of many I just happen to have a lot of them in my home, toooo much. I'm from Europe ... should I gave it a shot?

Thx

Huh?

It's forbidden to sell lophophora on most ebays. I used to be a big vendor on ebay but gave up after they banned it.

Is the .au still legal? I have TONS of old /crested/monstruose ariocarpus and lophophora. I am not a jerk that asks a lot of many I just happen to have a lot of them in my home, toooo much. I'm from Europe ... should I gave it a shot?

Thx

yeah dude, they are just sold without using the name. They are usually given old fashioned loph names or just 'button cacti' with loph photos. You can still do it provided you dont use the words lophophora, williamsii and a couple others I'd think. But, it is going against ebay policy, so its at your own risk if you do so...

Sounds like you have a good collection of rarities! They wouldnt be let into Aust. would they? Damn customs keeping out awesome cacti... :BANGHEAD2:

As I promised in another topic I will try to smuggle about five small lophoturbina rooted pups to OZ.

I will take the pups and let them root in spring. I don't think they are listed. They are a crossing of lophophora williamsii and turbinicarpus lophophoroides. I'm thinking of starting a topic then and sending it to the first fifth people who respond. I'm very good in sedning small packages and 'making' certificates ;). I won't charge, I just want them to go to you guys and that you can start cloning them with the only promise to do it also free. This cross is pretty unique. I'll also try to smuggly my ariocarpus monstruoses, they are not that big.

War on drugs and plants = war on freedom and I like to rebellion and spread beauty and love

regards,

amanito

As I promised in another topic I will try to smuggle about five small lophoturbina rooted pups to OZ.

I will take the pups and let them root in spring. I don't think they are listed. They are a crossing of lophophora williamsii and turbinicarpus lophophoroides. I'm thinking of starting a topic then and sending it to the first fifth people who respond. I'm very good in sedning small packages and 'making' certificates ;). I won't charge, I just want them to go to you guys and that you can start cloning them with the only promise to do it also free. This cross is pretty unique. I'll also try to smuggly my ariocarpus monstruoses, they are not that big.

War on drugs and plants = war on freedom and I like to rebellion and spread beauty and love

regards,

amanito

yeah, but that said, we are quarantined for a reason. That is due to our unique ecology and pest and disease free statuses, which have been maintained due to our strict quarantine.

Edited by shroomytoonos

Ahh yes, I remember the lophoturbina - damn that still sounds really sweet! If you happen to make a thread to get rid of em - please do it during the day between Mon-Fri (Aus time) - otherwise, I'll miss out! :P lol

And the ario monsters would be awesome! Did you end up taking any pics of em? I love the 'authentic' certificates - sounds like you are pretty clued up :lol:

And your quote really says it all. I think we are all in the war together my friend :)

Make love not war! (sex is far nicer!)

double post

Edited by Ace

$100 for a tiny squishy loph graft, AHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA, WHAT A JOKE!!! :wave-finger:

Edited by SaBReT00tH

aminito I will be keeping my eye out for your post, am very keen to pick up one of those Lophoturbina hybrids.

aminito I will be keeping my eye out for your post, am very keen to pick up one of those Lophoturbina hybrids.

Yeah, me too. I think though you should also choose people whom have good reps ( like me :D).

Or people who are skilled at grafting?

Picture%20002.jpg

:lol:

Or people who are skilled at grafting?

Picture%20002.jpg

:lol:

lol - dont listen to him amanito - that picture could have just been taken off the net! just kidding dude - thats one sweet graft! got many others?

She is most definately my graft. I have only one more small [this years at the moment] Ace. Next season will be a winner as I just got some great grafting stocks from herbalistics.

I'm in no great hurry, the universe provides :)

OMG :blink:

They have to be kidding, anyone look on the net for loph grafts would have to know what a decent one looks like...

Wouldnt they? :scratchhead:

Its a laugh either way...

Did anyone see gollumscacti/cactopedia/mexicali/Salvador dali/salvador 50 yr old 15 cm loph? $700 GOOD LUCK

Edited by shruman

I didn't want to start another ebay thread so I thought I might just add a little something onto the end of this one.

Check out this guys cacti, they are just unbelievable. Deawcactus

:drool2: :drool2: :drool2: :drool2: :drool2:

^^^^^^^^^^ :drool2::drool2::drool2::drool2::drool2::drool2:

Holy jebus...

*edit* to late

Edited by Conan Troutman

fark! Nice! Wish I could afford some of the crests. Nice find, I been searching ebay for cacti sellers and never seen this guy. Just realized why, he ain't in Oz.

Edited by naja naja