Sign in to follow this  
Guest Warrioe-Sage

Jesus's Bones found

Guest Warrioe-Sage

http://www.rense.com/general75/TALES.HTM

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/17328478/site/newsweek/

http://video.msn.com/v/us/msnbc.htm...5&am...00&fg=email

Today Show footage

My attacks always lessen about three or four days after the lay the Chemtrails. When my attacks start to lessen they will again spray over my house with Chemtrails and the torture gets worse.

the article here about Jesus' bones being found. If Jesus's bones are in a box on this planet then you and I both know it is very possible for the Aliens to Clone Jesus. Which gives me something bigger to think about. I am wondering if I saw the real Jesus or a cloned one?

I don't beleive for one minute that the ones who attack us created Jesus. It was not in their power to create a being like Jesus. If you remember one time as Jesus was walking along with his followers a woman cam up and touched Jesus' back and he felt his energy being drained from him. He look back and seen a woman and knw it was her that drained his energy from him. The woman sounds like a parasite to me.

The parasites can create a form of life, but what they create cannot rival the Creations of God.

I believe that the real Jesus was who he said he was. I also believe that there is currently a secret campaign underway to destroy people's beliefs that Jesus was real and was who he said he was.

I read a small amount of Revelation today. And what I read is what is currently going on today. Demons or whatever they are (in human form) do walk the Earth, and they are trying to take total control of the Earth. I really believe they are making plans to bring in a very evil dark being which is intended to unite all the various parasite factions. In the end of times when all has transpired the evil ones will be either destroyed or placed in a prison just as Revelation says.

Over the weekend I was hurt very bad. The things that were done to me I really don't want to talk, about except to say that they are trying to destroy me and take total control of my body and spirit. I feel it is more important that ever to renew our faith in good, and the belief that in the end the real Jesus will return just as it was for told so very long ago. It is also so very important to have faith and believe that in the end the ones that are attacking us, their allies who create so much destruction will perish one way or another just as that also was for-told so very long ago.

Many of the people who the parasites seek out are referred to as "Energy Sources." That is the exact term they use. The parasites are parasites and as such crave spiritual energy. The parasites even have a system for ranking the energy composition of people. They will give labels to some people as "prime energy sources." These are the people who are most sought after by the parasites. These people really never had a chance since their descovery by the parasites. The parasites use these people to artifically enhanse themselves by consuming (through various methods) the entire life forces of these people until eventually there is nothing life. In the process they do their best to destroy these people in every manner: mind, body, soul, and spirit.

The parasites also use these people to create vast store houses of energy that was stolen form the "energy sources."

All of the parasites are mad (insane). That cannot be denied. It appears that the so called "evil faction" of the parasites have been given permission from the parasite hiarchy to harvest everything of value including energy from those that are considered as "energy sources." The parasites have an insane plan. A plan to free a dark powerful interdimensional being that was imprisoned in another dimension long ago. The parasites plan to use all (or a great part of) of the harvested energy to create a rift in the interdimensional barrier that keeps this horrible creature in his prison. Once this rift is created the creature (whom all the parasites will worship as their leader) will be free to walk the Earth once again. Unknown to most, the Reign of Darkness has already began, but the arrival of it's king is in the making.

There have been some factions of the so called "good side" that voiced their opposition to this plan. But they are held in check by the corrupt parasite hiaracy. If they get out of hand, orders are given for their capture and imprisonment, and maybe even worse.

The parasite "good side" was created because they were needed to ensure that the "cultivation" phase would end with a bountiful harvest when the time comes. If only the parasite "evil side" were allowed to operate, then the product (the inhabitants of this world and the Planet itself) of the anticipated harvest were allowed to operate without the presence of the "good side," then the destruction and harvest of this world would have occured long ago. That wasn't the plan, for without the presence of the "good side" the fruit would have been not so bountiful and sweet. It appears that the good side has just about outlived it's usefullness (as it was apparently planed from the beginning) unless they take up arms and go to war; but that is unlikely because both the good side and the evil side serve the same corrupt masters.

The parasites are what they are, and it appears that nothing can change that. Since the beginning when early man recognized them as liers, rapist, theives, plunders, murderers, and destroyers, nothing has really changed.

The parasites have been tearing into my head a lot. Just recently I found a wound on the back of my neck where my brain stem is located. The parasites are trying to shut down as much of the higher region centers of my brain as possible, but at the same time leave enough in tact so that I am able to "function." I really don't call my existence "functioning."

My head is so very torn up. My balance is getting bad. Constant pain, and extreme lathargy as my body feels as if it dying. I can feel where they tear into my heart region every night to feed. But I have been feeling that way for a very long time but only now it is worse.

Yesterday I went to the local hospital, The University of Texas Medical Branch at Galveston. I had to lie to my doctor and told him that I had a head injury. My doctor reluctantly (because of the cost) ordered a brain scan. The parasites in human form run U.T.M.B., or at the very least a good part of it. Even many of their young go there to train to enter into various medical fields. Tests results can be covered up so as to hide what the parasites do to people. I went through a CT scan of my head. As I was leaving the examination roon I happened to look over to the monitor and I seen two very strange things in the images on the back of my neck. I was told if anything abnormal showed up I would be called in for further evaluation. I never receive any such call.

Last night my doctor was abducted (a really nice man). The parasites had him under mind control and asked him about me. He said that the results of the scan came back normal, and that he would no longer listen to me because he ordered a very expensive scan based on my word. On another past occasion I was very sick and went to the emergency room. When the attending physican(?) came in she asked me a few questions and then orderd me to leave the hospital grounds. She said if I did not leave she would have the University police arrest me.

The parasites have also moved one of their own in the apt. right next to me. I remember him coming in my bed room with other parasites and feeding on me as well as doing other things to me. I remember how he commented on his new body that he now was occupying. The clencher came as I left the bulding yesterday to go to the library and he screamed out to me "Brain Washing," as he was standing on the upstairs porch. I really feel threatened to the point of where if that thing starts any thing with me, I will take my weapon and kill it.

Also a friend I made there who lives accross the hall from me has began to report that she too is being attacked by the parasites, even though she never knew of their existence. The parasites have been placing their people in positions in all areas of human society for a very long time.

Be bless

Texas huh...

'There is nothing good or bad, but thinking makes it so, We know what we are,

but know not what we may be, When sorrows come, they come not in single spies;

But in battalions.'

Hamlet

Here we go!!! The museum that studied them was the Rockefeller Museum in Jerusalem from 1972 to 1997 and they personally numbered the Talpiot ossuaries. Rockefeller is part of the illuminati and is at the cornerstone of the world's largest controlling companies. I reckon this stunt is deliberate misinformation aimed at creating religious feuds (and further tourism in Israel!!!) as well as cashing hundreds of millions of $ worth of book and movie deals, the same way The Da Vinci Code did.

Edited by SaBReT00tH

How can they find jesuses bones when im alive and well right here. seriusly im not gonna bother saying anything other then burn the farkin bodies and his kid "judah" and his whore of a wife. common people, there is more important stuff going on in the world then looking at some bones of someone who died 2000 years ago..plus dident he disapire to walk the earth rather then being stuck in a tiny box, i mean hes jesus! his father could have given him some more suitable accommodation.

:P:wacko::BANGHEAD2:

Guest Warrioe-Sage
Here we go!!! The museum that studied them was the Rockefeller Museum in Jerusalem from 1972 to 1997 and they personally numbered the Talpiot ossuaries. Rockefeller is part of the illuminati and is at the cornerstone of the world's largest controlling companies. I reckon this stunt is deliberate misinformation aimed at creating religious feuds (and further tourism in Israel!!!) as well as cashing hundreds of millions of $ worth of book and movie deals, the same way The Da Vinci Code did.

Do you have any links?

The only one I find is this one below.

This info can change the world as we know it

Be bless on your way to oblivion

NWO Illuminists

It would appear that this story is a set up by the New World Order crowd of Freemasons and the Illuminists. Apparently they're game-plan is to spin-doctor this thing so that the Antichrist can come to power. This reporter had suspected something like this would develop after all the hype and build up from the Da Vinci Code book and movie and the announced discovery of the Gnostic "Gospel of Judas" and the hype over the Gnostic Gospel of Mary Magdalene.

James Cameron is the key man behind the film documentary. Cameron is a 3-time Oscar winning film-make who is known primarily for his blockbuster movie "Titanic" is also reported to be a 33rd degree freemason. If so, he is also, most likely connected with the Illuminati movement, either directly or indirectly.

This impending announcement and revelation about the "coffin" or ossuary of Jesus of Nazareth is probably the last step in the Illuminati's set up process, so necessary before the revealing their "messiah" of the future, i.e. The Antichrist.

Most likely, the "illuminated spin doctors" will try to eventually claim a DNA link between Jesus of Nazareth and a new "messiah" when that "man of sin" (i.e. "man of chaos") is revealed to the public. Most likely the Illuminists will claim the new 'messiah' is a "descendant" of Jesus. IF so, expect these apologists to point to.the Gnostic Gospels and the Knights Templar legends, ala the book "The DaVinci Code," as proof to support their claims. It will be one of the big building blocks that comprise the "Big Lie" of Satan. How many people who claim to be Christians will fall for this fabrication? Is it possible that most of the "Christian" world will fall for this deception? Don't be surprised if that is the case.

Other Theological Repercusions

The claim that Jesus of Nazareth died and never resurrected essentially destroys Biblically-based conservative Christianity and strengthens the "liberal" Christian or "new-age" Christian theology as well as deism and Freemasonry. It also strengthens traditional Judaism and takes the Jews off-the-hook so to speak for killing the 'Son of God" because without a Resurrection, there is no divinity for Jesus. If there was no divinity for Jesus and that he was merely another man with Adam's DNA, not the Creator's, then there is no substitutionary atonement for sin and if no substitutionary atonement for sin, then there is no salvation. This opens up the world for a new, unified one-world religion. A new "Tower of Babel" religion.

illuminatedtowerofbable.jpg

If all of the above were the case, then every other theological element in the Bible is called into serious question including the question of who Jehovah is? From this standpoint, the NWO-Illuminists can conclude that Jehovah was but one of the many "elohim" which the Sumerian Royal Library records refer to as "The Anunnaki" - the gods and goddesses from another planet who were space travelers who came to Earth. It opens up the Illuminist argument for the return of the Anunnaki, the "space brothers" who were the gods of Babylon/Sumer. In the Genesis 6 account they were called the "benai hahelohim" or "sons of God." Their hybrid offspring with human women were called = "The Nephilim."

anunnaki-babylon-carving-01.jpg

Above: Sumerian art carving depicting the worship of an Anunnaki deity (seated)

The Illuminist explanation would then unfold as follows. These entities who came down to Earth, established a colony, and created mankind using laboratory genetics. According to Sumerian Royal Records discovered by archaeologists the Anunnaki crossed over some of their DNA with that of monkeys or primates existing on Earth at the time, to create the human race for the purpose of making them slaves to mine for gold. According to the Sumerians (forerunners of the Babylonians) these 'gods' kept humanity enslaved for tens or hundreds of thousands of years as gold mining on Earth progressed. The gold was used to create an environmental shield for the Anunnaki planet, which the Sumerians called Nibiru.

Can you see where this sort of hypothesis leads? It essentially destroys the Bible and sets the stage for an non-human entities (fallen angels) to decieve mankind into accepting the Big Lie to which Biblical Prophecy references as the great "Apostasy." Truly such a scenario would result in a great "apostasy."

IF, indeed this is the case, then we as Believers in Jesus Christ, stand on the threshold of Biblical prophetic fulfillment. Standby for mind-bending events to unfold shortly. Look for dramatic events to unfold with signs in the heavens, in the weather and in the earth.

This developing story is likely the most significant prophetically oriented event since the American conquest of Iraq and as equally important as the re-birth of Israel in 1948.

Look for major coverage on this story by the Mainstream News Media. The MSM will most likely be all over this story. If not, it will be because they fear a backlash from the True Church. If so, the story will be soft-pedaled until the Christians are gone in the Rapture. IF, the NWO crowd believes there will be no rapture, more than likely, the Mainstream Media will be ordered to shove this story down the public's throat. So watch how the mainstream media covers this story, not just the news conference but also the debut of the film on TV. So the next two weeks for media exposure will likely be a tip-off as to what the Illuminists are expecting in the way of a Rapture event.

Edited by Warrioe-Sage

BaH! One article im not going to bother dignifying. Jesus cloned by aliens? I love you WS but your just one marble too loose posting this up, my gosh :rolleyes:

Edited by tepa

Guest Warrioe-Sage
BaH! One article im not going to bother dignifying. Jesus cloned by aliens? I love you WS but your just one marble too loose posting this up, my gosh

What do you mean!?Rock and roll is dead... and pop is in !?

I have passion my freind....I am not sure why I am not afraid to cry!?

you are calling me strange... but why !?

who are you to judge!?what are your values any way !? I am exremly fashionable!? I know how to cry and I really thought that 1984 was the end of it all and you call me strange?!

well up yours man !!...I m suppose to just sit here and listen !?like the hit of the party!?making death partys dance-able while I can only guess just whats you agenda!? whats it all mean!? was the future I just heard there!? isnt it a little hot for a pootananni !? Just askin!?

Farout thats alot of questions

What do you mean!?

Aliends didnt clone jesus

Rock and roll is dead... and pop is in !?

Yes, The times have changed

Because your cool

I never mentioned the word strange

who are you to judge!?

Names ***** ******** ****** ****

what are your values any way !?

Lots

I am exremly fashionable!?

I dont know, At least on this board

I know how to cry and I really thought that 1984 was the end of it all and you call me strange?!

I didnt say strange

well up yours man !!...I m suppose to just sit here and listen !?

No, You cant hear what Im saying, You have to read it

like the hit of the party!?

*does a jig*

making death partys dance-able while I can only guess just whats you agenda!?

Yes

whats it all mean!?

I dont know, I love you, But your thought patterns are so individual I dont know whats going on. I love it

was the future I just heard there!?

Maybe it was

isnt it a little hot for a pootananni !?

No! the heat intensifys love making, Bring on the Pootananni!!

Just askin!?

Just Answering

I'm with botanika.

Choose your illusion.

Bring on the Pootananni

:slap:

Watch out WS, I think you might be boxing above your weight (in a physical sense).

:P

Edited by Shiva

Dear WS, Firstly I would like to thank you for many of your posts, they are usually very profound and you had earnt my respect for them. However I found this post very disturbing. Your contemplating doing harm to your neighbour is quite worrying. You are spiritually evolved enough to know that violence is not the way to go. If there are "evil parasites" then it would be fear and hatred they would be feeding off, if you want to battle them Love is the way to go. Love can transform the "not-love". Perhaps try to regain a focus of the Oneness of creation, connecting with the Oneness will give you a strength no parasite can compete with.

Could I possibly suggest a reassessment of what constitutes a parasite, just because you get a bad vibe off your neighbour doesnt neccesarily make him a parasite. I too feel drained by hospitals, but I am quite sure it is not due to any alien presence in them, it is my fear of them that causes my energy to drain. How do you positively identify these parasites, feeling drained by their presence is definitely no cause to consider doing harm to a perceived parasite.

I apologise for my judgemental comments, but to threaten anothers life is serious and elicits comment. It sounds like you are in a dark place at the moment, please try and break free and see the goodness that is all around you... and utilise the power of Love.

Sincere best wishes

Calyx

Edited by calyx

How can they find jesuses bones when im alive and well right here. seriusly im not gonna bother saying anything other then burn the farkin bodies and his kid "judah" and his whore of a wife. common people, there is more important stuff going on in the world then looking at some bones of someone who died 2000 years ago..plus dident he disapire to walk the earth rather then being stuck in a tiny box, i mean hes jesus! his father could have given him some more suitable accommodation.

:P:wacko::BANGHEAD2:

i was jesus once, is it possible that we both could have existed at the same point in time?

i was jesus once, is it possible that we both could have existed at the same point in time?

I thought I was Jesus up until about the age of ten. "Jesus Christ, clean your room!".... "For Gods sake behave lad!"

Guest Warrioe-Sage
Dear WS, Firstly I would like to thank you for many of your posts, they are usually very profound and you had earnt my respect for them. However I found this post very disturbing. Your contemplating doing harm to your neighbour is quite worrying. You are spiritually evolved enough to know that violence is not the way to go. If there are "evil parasites" then it would be fear and hatred they would be feeding off, if you want to battle them Love is the way to go. Love can transform the "not-love". Perhaps try to regain a focus of the Oneness of creation, connecting with the Oneness will give you a strength no parasite can compete with.

Could I possibly suggest a reassessment of what constitutes a parasite, just because you get a bad vibe off your neighbour doesnt neccesarily make him a parasite. I too feel drained by hospitals, but I am quite sure it is not due to any alien presence in them, it is my fear of them that causes my energy to drain. How do you positively identify these parasites, feeling drained by their presence is definitely no cause to consider doing harm to a perceived parasite.

I apologise for my judgemental comments, but to threaten anothers life is serious and elicits comment. It sounds like you are in a dark place at the moment, please try and break free and see the goodness that is all around you... and utilise the power of Love.

Sincere best wishes

Calyx

Yes I am in a dark place and thank you for you advice. But you are wrong when you contend that there is no alien presence (be it alien, demonic or otherwise) here on Earth. Your comment about the hospital is wrong. They do control the hospital. There is even a level 4 bio-lab there that has some of the deadly micro-organisms known to man kind. They do research for the government. No, they are here in human form. I know that to be a fact. They have infiltrated all aspects of human society. I also know that to be a fact. As for my neighbor, why would he call out in a loud voice to me as I was leaving the building "Brain Washing?" There are also some other indications that he is one of them.

I know that what I experience and write about if was examined by a mental health specialist, that same specialist would label me as severely mentally ill. I mean no disrespect to you, but it is not my intention to convince you of the reality of my claims. And it is true that if I was placed in a life threatening position by my neighbor or anyone else for that matter I would defend myself, I would take their head.

be bless

may the God-Father watch over your family.

Guest Warrioe-Sage
Farout thats alot of questions

What do you mean!?

Aliends didnt clone jesus

Rock and roll is dead... and pop is in !?

Yes, The times have changed

Because your cool

I never mentioned the word strange

who are you to judge!?

Names ***** ******** ****** ****

what are your values any way !?

Lots

I am exremly fashionable!?

I dont know, At least on this board

I know how to cry and I really thought that 1984 was the end of it all and you call me strange?!

I didnt say strange

well up yours man !!...I m suppose to just sit here and listen !?

No, You cant hear what Im saying, You have to read it

like the hit of the party!?

*does a jig*

making death partys dance-able while I can only guess just whats you agenda!?

Yes

whats it all mean!?

I dont know, I love you, But your thought patterns are so individual I dont know whats going on. I love it

was the future I just heard there!?

Maybe it was

isnt it a little hot for a pootananni !?

No! the heat intensifys love making, Bring on the Pootananni!!

Just askin!?

Just Answering

I am not a smart bug , self aware not ugly either But I wonder if you are..!? Bad breath is usually an outcome of bad diet not bugs on the brain..unless your a cow. are you!? hehe..just askin!?

You could explore the whole universe, meet the most primitive or advanced races ever to traverse time, morph through whatever dimensions accomodate our existence, follow whatever abstract or scientific values you please...but would you honestly find anything as comforting and meaningful as your own family, friends, lovers and brothers? Or the delicate humble beauty of the landscapes we all call home?

Jesus and 'aliens' are both icon's that express ourselves and what we dont know. There no evidence our belief systems

are anything more than an ecoligically adaptive advantage...the feedback of our own amplified existance.

I thought I was Jesus up until about the age of ten. "Jesus Christ, clean your room!".... "For Gods sake behave lad!"

LMFAO botanika. Nice one man.

The parasites have also moved one of their own in the apt. right next to me. I remember him coming in my bed room with other parasites and feeding on me as well as doing other things to me. I remember how he commented on his new body that he now was occupying. The clencher came as I left the bulding yesterday to go to the library and he screamed out to me "Brain Washing," as he was standing on the upstairs porch. I really feel threatened to the point of where if that thing starts any thing with me, I will take my weapon and kill it.

Sounds like paranoia to me.

This can be very dangerous if it has progressed to the stage where to have identified a person as being a culprit.

If you are regularly taking any illegal drugs stop immediately and see somebody about the paranoia.

You are talking about murdering another Human being.

Guest Warrioe-Sage
You could explore the whole universe, meet the most primitive or advanced races ever to traverse time, morph through whatever dimensions accomodate our existence, follow whatever abstract or scientific values you please...but would you honestly find anything as comforting and meaningful as your own family, friends, lovers and brothers? Or the delicate humble beauty of the landscapes we all call home?

Jesus and 'aliens' are both icon's that express ourselves and what we dont know. There no evidence our belief systems

are anything more than an ecoligically adaptive advantage...the feedback of our own amplified existance.

The answers lie in the fifth dimension.

Untill we understand the fifth dimension we will have to keep reading short sighted, primitive statements like this one.

Edited by Warrioe-Sage

Sounds like paranoia to me.

This can be very dangerous if it has progressed to the stage where to have identified a person as being a culprit.

If you are regularly taking any illegal drugs stop immediately and see somebody about the paranoia.

You are talking about murdering another Human being.

Paranoia indeed - seriously man, get help! I think things are getting really dark for you atm, you need to realise that the light is still shining bright. You just need to adjust the lens to help maintain your focus. I strongly agree with Ramon - if you are taking any substances, please, stop. There are many people who will lend you a hand with any problems you have and there are plenty of numbers to call. Dont let the bug (PARANOIA) eat you alive!

-Peace and respect xxx

triple post

Edited by Ace

Triple post

Edited by Ace