The Corroboree
XipeTotec

T. macrogonus, Mescaline percentages

Anyone got any info on mescaline content of T. macrogonus. Anyone know anyone who has consumed?

I find that google has the answers u seek.

And I assume that wen u say consume that ur refering to a time and place where such things would be legal. :innocent_n:

Edited by naja naja

^^^what he said,,, Tonning down the content of your posts wouldnt hurt

I can't see how asking if anyone knows anyone who has consumed is incriminating. Just a attempt to get some bioassay information.

Edited by shroomytoonos

again? dont you learn?

Considering the info i pointed out to you last time was previously on the pharma thread, dont you think you should at least have posted it there?

again? dont you learn?

Considering the info i pointed out to you last time was previously on the pharma thread, dont you think you should at least have posted it there?

because u are god? I'm not going to get into all this again... the thread is related to cacti, and the mods can move it if they wish. Again, if you don't like the thread, don't contribute. I certainly don't want to hear your unhelpful and condescending comments blackdragon. Also, the particular thread you pointed out wasn't a discussion thread where requests can be posted... maybe you should at least be informed, if you are going to have a superior attitude. It just makes you seem stupid otherwise.

Edited by shroomytoonos

Im a god, and a knob,and i live at the penthouse of the upper ivory tower. Amazing the insults you can let fly... I swear its not just me thats thinking like this... obviously from the other comments posts that have been made, we all pointing to your method of questioning needs to be looked at. Grow up.

Im a god, and a knob,and i live at the penthouse of the upper ivory tower. Amazing the insults you can let fly... I swear its not just me thats thinking like this... obviously from the other comments posts that have been made, we all pointing to your method of questioning needs to be looked at. Grow up.

You really need to become comforatable with who you are black dragon, and confront your insecurities, So that you can drop this façade of smugness and superiority.

BD acts the way he does because he has personal energy invloved with these sacred cactus - just from growing one forms and amazing relationship with these beautiful plants now offcourse people who devote such time to these things are going to get pissed off when others approach it in such a way its more then just a trip - and easily understandable with ppl who view it only as such miss out on all the teacher has to offer..

I believe i know you Shroomytoonos.

Anyway Your question borders on the legality of consumption of a prohibited substance, blatant questions like this prove the intentions to procure and ingest said naughties with a more carefully worded question you could have asked the same thing but in a less obvious way and make it look like you actually want to grow and get to know cactus like its a person.. Coz it is :wink:

Check out Erowid etc for % contents and the trip reports usually have the cactus used and method etc, In countries where it is legal offcourse

BD acts the way he does because he has personal energy invloved with these sacred cactus - just from growing one forms and amazing relationship with these beautiful plants now offcourse people who devote such time to these things are going to get pissed off when others approach it in such a way its more then just a trip - and easily understandable with ppl who view it only as such miss out on all the teacher has to offer..

I believe i know you Shroomytoonos.

Anyway Your question borders on the legality of consumption of a prohibited substance, blatant questions like this prove the intentions to procure and ingest said naughties with a more carefully worded question you could have asked the same thing but in a less obvious way and make it look like you actually want to grow and get to know cactus like its a person.. Coz it is :wink:

Check out Erowid etc for % contents and the trip reports usually have the cactus used and method etc, In countries where it is legal offcourse

it is very presumptuous of you young tripper to question my integrity in regards to "sacred plants", particularly to suggest that I am out, "just to trip", I'm afraid you are mistaken. I am not approaching it in "such a way" I am merely trying to inform myself and others on this particular cacti, which I might add, is not discussed as much, therefore is a bit shadowy in it's mescaline content etc. Mescaline content is discussed openly in threads on this forum. The reason I ask if people know anyone who has had experience, is because, like scops and others, if no scientific research has attempted to find out mescaline content of cacti, then bioassay is often used as a means of proving activity and estimating alkaloid content. The question was not blatant, but just a probe for information... does information equal intent? I have seen many threads regarding the preparation of san pedro... which was openly discussed. I wonder what the elusive "good old days" of this forum were like, more open and less judgemental I would hope. Also young tripper... what do you mean by "I believe I know you?"

Edited by shroomytoonos

guys please refrain from insulting each other, edit your posts. I see no problem asking for mescaline content and if anyone has consumed it before, there is no direct connection to intent to consume.

The information can be found on the net but unfortunatly who knows what actual cactus they were looking at, where it was found and what age the growth was, in other words actually finding the % mescaline wont really help you at all as its probably grown under completely different conditions to your own.

guys please refrain from insulting each other, edit your posts. I see no problem asking for mescaline content and if anyone has consumed it before, there is no direct connection to intent to consume.

The information can be found on the net but unfortunatly who knows what actual cactus they were looking at, where it was found and what age the growth was, in other words actually finding the % mescaline wont really help you at all as its probably grown under completely different conditions to your own.

true teo. Mescaline content information across several specimens of the same species, could produce an average to work of. Although it would be good to procure information regarding age, environment etc.... Teo, have you any information on content? I know that you have a very good thread dealing with content of some other species. Also teo, not sure what exactly you want edited? could you please be more specific?

Edited by shroomytoonos

true teo. Mescaline content information across several specimens of the same species, could produce an average to work of. Although it would be good to procure information regarding age, environment etc.... Teo, have you any information on content? I know that you have a very good thread dealing with content of some other species. Also teo, not sure what exactly you want edited? could you please be more specific?

Shroomytoonos,

The problem is cacti and especially T.Macrogonus has been the subject of mass discussion in regards to ID.

Defining T.Macrogonus is extremely difficult and when people reply to this thread with a very subjective answer they may not even have the "true" T.Macrogonus. Making it diffucult to put any weight behind what people say. See this thread

T.Macrogonus Discussion

Shroomytoonos,

The problem is cacti and especially T.Macrogonus has been the subject of mass discussion in regards to ID.

Defining T.Macrogonus is extremely difficult and when people reply to this thread with a very subjective answer they may not even have the "true" T.Macrogonus. Making it diffucult to put any weight behind what people say. See this thread

T.Macrogonus Discussion

hellnasty, I am not a member of the nook at this point in time, so I am unable to view. I did read a thread here where ms smith suggested that macrogonus was a pach. I do understand the pint you are making though... I might go join the nook so that I may read the thread

Something interesting to look at aswell on the Trichs that have have there alkaloid profiles studied is the different compositions of the other alkaloids that are contained within along with the mescaline. has been said before but funky stuff that these other alkaloids contribute and alter the specific journey from Trichs as in Pachanoi, Peru, Macro etc etc would all have different "Qaulative" effects. The Curanderos also used differnt cacti for specific healing/divination that had/is to be done. and others that the patients never ingest only the Curandero and or apprentice.

Blatant maybe not but just makes me question when people ask about mescaline contents for specific plants when even half an hour of research (searching on google) a table with active trichs and contents in % giving a good idea of potency can be found. Sorry but when kids come up to me and say i wanna trip like fear and loathing style on mescaline it does piss me off, and its funny how many come up and say that.

Edited by Young Tripper

Shroomy there is only one way to know, that is to send it to somone who lives somwhere where it is legal to test it.

Blatant maybe not but just makes me question when people ask about mescaline contents for specific plants when even half an hour of research (searching on google) a table with active trichs and contents in % giving a good idea of potency can be found.

thanks for you contribution regarding alkaloid make-up of specific trichs, this is an interesting topic, as I imagine that the experience would differ from species to species somewhat. I did use the search engine, and found the 1st table listed. This however is only 1 source of information, and it doesnt hurt to ask here(a specific knowledge base) for input from others who deal with the topic on a regular basis. What exactly does it make you question? Also, in an earlier post, you stated that "you think you know me" what exactly do you mean by that?

MMMMMUUUUDDD FFFFFIIIIIGGGGGHHHHTTTTT!!!!!

shroomy u are a d beacon!!!

dont make me have to get naked and put u in a full nelson and dunk u in the mud like i had to with bd.

dont make me have to get naked and put u in a full nelson and dunk u in the mud like i had to with bd.

i have no idea what you are talking about... I imagine that bd is into that sort of thing though