The Corroboree
Hagakure

Youtube vids

sorry to have disturbed you

Fair in the nuts. I think getting your msg across might work better if you first explained the negging. I think people using phones to post cant embed but I do agree that not bothering to put a title or some details is poor form.

Ignorance and extream laziness. How hard would it have been to put it in a reason for your neg / description for your vid

FIXED :lol:

People using phones should be able to embed. Unless they are incapable of typing {media}url{/media} excepting that the {} are []. Also all these Youtu.be addresses are odd to me. Especially when it redirects you to Youtube.com. What is the purpose of youtu.be? To have an address so similar makes me suspicious, like with the site gooogle.com.

It's weird how people get all upset about negs. No one ever complains when their post gets positised, and no one ever asks for an explanation. Personally, I just like using the ratings buttons. They don't really serve much of a purpose most of the time, but for some reason when I see a post I like, I get an urge to click the green button, and when I see one I don't like, I get an urge to click the red one. I try to use them as much as possible, because if they're not being used there is absolutely no reason for their existence. If that means posts get negged from time to time...too bad.

• Like 1

Double post

Edited by ballzac

People using phones should be able to embed. Unless they are incapable of typing too lazy to type {media}url{/media} excepting that the {} are [].

Also all these Youtu.be addresses are odd to me. Especially when it redirects you to Youtube.com. What is the purpose of youtu.be?

Don't know if it's true, but I read that it's simply to provide a shorter url that's more convenient for posting on things like twitter.

cool david icke interview! Fairly new, Alex jones is the interviewer

Edited by mckennaisgod
  • Like 1

Ballzac, when I meant they should be able to unless incapable, I meant more that their phones might, despite being able to access and post online, have some stupid lack of function that prevents square brackets being usable. Though the url code in the posts kinda contradicts that I guess.

You are probably right about the twitter thing too. Such a rage - never getting into it.

Not really a youtube link, but I am so... Happy! with this

http://www.wimp.com/morningelegance/

You should save this to your folder of "suprises" for yourself when you are dreaming :innocent_n:

it's absolutely wonderful. I can only imagine how amazed i would have been if watching it "with my periscope on"

10 seconds found it on youtube for an embed. Now I think you're intentionally not trying. :P

Edit: hit random a couple of times and saw this which I thought was cool. Also found on youtube quickly.

Edited by Sheather
  • Like 1

10 seconds found it on youtube for an embed. Now I think you're intentionally not trying. :P

" :ana: :ana: :ana: "

Im just watching it and posting it mate. :)

So correct

I shall be better :crux:

pretty cool aye wot tally ho ....spiffy that is ol' manbillios.

i was particularly impressed by the use of a Pilate s ball for the landing gear

around 1.36 the kid shows the balboa in him LOL

woah man that's awesome

just a kid and already walks like a watermelon farmer.

and is he fish-hooking some kid at 1:00? is that a legal move?

police harassment, clever guy.

woah man that's awesome

just a kid and already walks like a watermelon farmer.

and is he fish-hooking some kid at 1:00? is that a legal move?

haahaa ti :lol: yeah the little guy is 'hooking" him and yes illegal as

hate to meet this little punk in 10yrs time in a bar while im tripping with uncle cid and he's mainlining steroids and he misunderstands my joke.

as batman says

"WHAM BANG KAPOW ZAP!!" eth is on the floor.

man, lol

see at :40, he's like "are you fucking touching my arm, motherfucker?" to his dad or whatever, then off he goes lugging those invisible watermelons under his arms. he's so fast and skilful but what i can't get over is how hard he looks :P

• Like 1