Hagakure

Youtube vids

Nature getting along fine

So funny luv it syncromesh

Edited by SallyD

Outstanding. :lol

Edited by SallyD

Nature getting along fine

i was tipped off by a youtube comment and looked it up. deer sometimes eat wee birds when they don't have access to mineral salts. sorry but it might be waiting for the eggs to hatch so it can eat them.

:(

although i am reminded of the lioness that starved while apparently raising a young deer. there are any number of possibilities but in that instance i suspect the maternal instinct was misplaced and the care was genuine! unfortunately the story ended with the deer being slain by another lion.

Sesame Street: Martians meet radio (AKA sesame street teaches kids about the joys of techno music)

Edited by kalika

Classic kalika :lol:

I forgot about these guys,thanks!

I loved the Telephone one

To embed copy the URL,click the 3 window pane button,clear the box,past and done :wink:

To embed copy the URL,click the 3 window pane button,clear the box,past and done :wink:

thanks mate :) sesame st... subliminal st?

Rockerfellars :wink:

this is so unfortunately true. we can see it in our own media tabloids. just recently the herald sun ran an article (i only know the online version, no idea where in the actual print version it came), citing an islamic councils recommendation for tax payer funded support to help integrate refugees (i.e. muslims) into the community. yes, i can hear what you are saying. but remember, this was only a "thought bubble", so to speak. there is no push, no policy, and no action for it to go ahead. the murdoch media continually portrays immigrant, refugees, and especially muslims in a poor light. one can only assume that this is to garner community support for continued occupation and subsequent domination of middle Eastern (predominately muslim) countries. it makes me sick, the only time any other culture, apart from "white" australians gets a mention, it's invariably in a bad light. when was the last time you saw a headline of the sort "somalian refugee supports community"? never? correct. the mainstream press in in australia is abhorrent, in its reporting of everything. ABC included (half it's board are were appointed by the howard government). anyone who cites anything from news ltd, fairfax or the abc is delusional and need poleaxing, myself included.

• Like 1

• Like 1

homeboyz got mad flow!

check the "smooth" version.

I got blazed lol