The Corroboree
DreamingNagual

Show yourself!

Greetings,

Apart from those that have already posted their pic on these forums

over the years it has been alive, I wasn't really expecting many ppl

or even anyone to participate :wink:

I dont mind a piss take on this thread as long as its kept on topic and doesnt turn sour :blush:

Full respect to those of you that have already and will in the future put up your pics :worship:

Gom, That pic still reminds me of one of the characters from the movie "Stone"

& for some reason Frank Zappa :blink:

Dodie, How could you have cut those sick dreads?

I have recently shaved my prized mo-hawk that took me over 4 years to grow

although i didnt wear it spiked up :( I miss it already!

Nothing to hide with me, & at least I dont need a random google pic of some ugly C#!*t

to prove that I look Hideous :P

Stone woudl have to be one of hte best aussies films i love it

"SATAN" LOL

those bikies dudes are funny and the music when the cops walk into the graveyard is jsut the best

and how hopeless is stone LOL

Hey Benzito,

Are you taking a leak in the sewer or just going for a midnight graff? :rolleyes:

Nice photo tho benz, i like the contrast and hues.

:)

I can't understand why everyone is so shy to show theirselves. Sure, we can choose to do it or not, but AFAIK no-one has, outside of the opener of the thread. C'mon, if the feds are on our tails they don't need photo's.

my pic is real!

and i'd like to remind many people that their pic has already been posted. camping pictures, anyone? EBA Pictures?

That pic is me too, ask evolutionNth.

And that photo was taken post-snowball with mountaingoat, I just had washed it down with a big swig of milk :wink:

That pic is me too, ask evolutionNth.

And that photo was taken post-snowball with mountaingoat, I just had washed it down with a big swig of milk :wink:

it's too late to try and backtrack now and convince everyone that's milk, oxy. i tried to warn you about that goat.

I can remember one of the first times I came here 'someone' posted a pic of a guy with his penis in an exhaust pipe... someone else claimed to be that person. Please show it again... very funny

There was such a look of achievement on the guys face.

You know who you are…. ;)

I can remember one of the first times I came here 'someone' posted a pic of a guy with his penis in an exhaust pipe... someone else claimed to be that person.

im sure one of them was T

im sure one of them was T

yeah, I was the one who posted it, but I can't find it anymore.

I googled for ages trying to find that pic. interesting what you find when searching 'man with penis in exhaust'

oh my...

:blush:

I vaguely remember it being a german image, so you might need to search for 'mann mit schwanz im rohr". Then again, I've already done that and didn't find it :rolleyes:

Bwhoahaha

Yeah, it's a real bugger waiting in the returns line at Kmart ay? I had to return a car once, had a helluva time keeping it tucked under one arm while I rolled a ciggie... so, when do you start working out anyway? You'll find out you'll start getting some definition on those 'ceps after a few weeks.

:P

:lol:

... I'm well toned on the inside :wink: ...

i want to apologise to dreaming naqual and SAB, :blush:

i replied to this thread when it began and my response implies that most members had reasons not to post photos, this obviously isnt true and maybe even borders being ridiculous. if i did anything i just made myself look much more sus than needed so to meet you half way and maintian the spirit of this thread here is a pic of me when all that mattered was my Atari 2600, teenage mutant ninja turtles and staying AWAY from the opposite sex! a princible you would think i still had if it wasnt for the lack of trying. :blink:

OH and my head has since been seriously beaten by solid objects, puberty, emotion and the back of my mothers hand :slap: so the resemblence is questionable.

post-2528-1169543599_thumb.jpg