The Corroboree
Green Osiris

Saddam Hussein has been executed

News Quote:

" Bush's statement read. "It is a testament to the Iraqi people's resolve to move forward after decades of oppression that, despite his terrible crimes against his own people, Saddam Hussein received a fair trial."

It all seems to have happened suddenly.

I wonder whether they checked if it was one of his doubles?

All one can truly say is that he is said to have been executed; or has allegedly been executed.

He was just a puppet dictator placed there by the USA. The whole Iraq campaign was about an oil grab and the 'democratisation' attempt is a farce.

The fatal mistake Hussein made was his intention of pricing his (Iraqs') oil in Euros.

Iran is also pursuing the pricing of oil in Euros, hence the US navy is positioned in striking distance. Oh yeah, forgot...it's about Irans' nuclear capacity :rolleyes:

Rest In Peace!?

oh and good riddance to one media saga that can finaly be laid to rest in pieces of paper all over the world for evermore (yes the band), they after all started this whole damn mess. and need to be held accountable. by the accounting department, they make far to much singing about...oh wait, i dont even know any of there songs. maybe i should learn about this crap before i remble about the state of the onion.

cya ya l8r saddam, you will be sorely missed by all the people still in pain from wounds inflicted by your nessness. for some reason i dont think their pain is less now that you have been REDRUM 'ed. but i guess in a war fought with the guidance of god that sorta thing (red rum, like bundy)is ok. i just really wanna hear the recording they played in GWB's ear of gods voice saying "hey george go get saddam, he was at war with your father, who simbolically could be metaphorically analysed as an archetypal basis for the god you belive, this means saddam is the devil and war is aight with GOdidly. hahahah go get 'im boy. yeeehhaaaaa."

noodled.

good bye dignity. we salute you.

am i allowed to say that? cos i feel kinda stupid? now i am having a dilema about whether or not to push the button.

my finger is on the button. push the button.

i can't....do...it.....

does anyone else have this problem??? its like pre-post anxiety or sumthing? kinda makes me wanna go and invade iraq or something sorta small and insignificant, just so that nest time i wont be so scared to...push the button. well now ive said all this stuff, i wouldnt wanna have typed it to myself so although its now way off-on topic i gotta push it good.

Oh come on reptyle, this has nothing to do with your love/hate relationship with the crap 'band' Evermore. For a more concise musical soundtrack to the overbearing master-race constructs that this shit has become, I dare suggest some limewire searching on the following:

FOR WHAT IT'S WORTH - BUFFALO SPRINGFIELD

BOMB - SYSTEM OF A DOWN

That is all.......

Oh, as an aside, when is the George W. Bush hanging? (for war crimes against humanity)

Edited by Green Osiris

Saddam Hussein was not executed, it never happened.

He was, instead, murdered by the current puppet regime at the instigation of the US.

The difference between execution and murder is one of legality. It was against international law for a POW (Saddam) to be handed over to his enemy (aforementioned puppet regime), it was against international law for the US as an occupying power to interfere in the structure and course of the iraqi legal process, international law dictates that people get fair and impartial trials but many involved in Saddams trial stood to profit politically by a conviction, evidence and valid arguments for the defense were openly suppressed, the list goes on...

Saddam wasnt a good dude and I dont claim otherwise, but what both of our countries (mine particularly) did to him and his country was also extremely bad. Now we are faced with having created a martyr for a country we illegally invaded and for a war we are not winning.

And killin people is wrong

I still have twisted feelings about the execution. It leaves a bad taste in my mouth as i think that this process was intended as a showoff. I´m sure Bush is very happy about the way his war has ended and this makes me feel sad. I always want things to be fair and i doubt this being the case. Saddam surely was a criminal and murder. I don´t have doubts about this. But i´m strongly against executions and political killings in any way. As i know how many people died though they have been not guilty makes me sick. But that´s another controversial topic where the opinions of people can be very different. In Europe we don´t have the death penalty and most people around here are against it as it doesnt´t belongs to the modern times we´re living in. For people from other cultures like mine, It´s hard to understand what´s going on in Irak atm. We´ll see how this thing is going to continue. I´m sure there won´t be peace in Irak for a long time now. I´m afraid this is going to develope into a long time conflict with even more sucicide assaults and everything hits the poor people and civilians over in Irak the most. I´d like to see the US having a politic which is targeted at getting peace over there in order to get these people a fair future but i doubt killing people is the right way. bye Eg

In a country like Iraq where killing is a daily occurrence [ due in no small part to saddam himself] I don't see much significance in another hanging. if this was truely a fair iraqi trial under their constitution and under their responsibility then it would be silly to defend saddam's life while dozens die every day. Life just isn't worth that much in iraq.

The problem I have with his execution is the role the international forces have played. Even if you forget about the fact we installed the puppet government and we pretty much wrote the constitution, the coalition of the willing were the ones holding him prisoner. And the countries involved in the coalition ALL have very strict laws about not handing prisoners over to be executed. These are international and national laws. So, but doing just that we have once again shown to the rest of the world what hypocrites we are.

I have no problem seeing Saddam dead, but I have a problem with the process and the way 'the west' [incl Australia] is involved in it.

People who know too much usually get executed fast and without regard to laws or justice. Bin Laden was socially executed and Afghanistan topographically executed after 911 without even a shred of evidence. Democratic American culture was executed long ago.

Coalition of the willing is really just another name for countries controlled and manipulated by zionist extremist jews ('those who own the gold make the rules'). No one has ever appeared to want a new world order in the magnitude the fundamentalist jews have. It seems western culture is getting shafted by the fundamentalist jews the same way Germany was shafted and Britain was blackmailed during world war 2.

We have a whole planet that needs repair and attention but the most powerful people on this planet only seem to care about a tiny strip of land called Palestine and creating a global zion state.

Coalition of the willing is really just another name for countries controlled and manipulated by zionist extremist jews ('those who own the gold make the rules'). No one has ever appeared to want a new world order in the magnitude the fundamentalist jews have. It seems western culture is getting shafted by the fundamentalist jews the same way Germany was shafted and Britain was blackmailed during world war 2.

BAHAHAHAHA!

:lol:

Unfortunately far too few people know or care about this important issue.

More importantly there is alot of 'noise' and hysteria in relation to it. Hardly anyone is prepared to examine the issue objectively.

One of the best analyses of the Jewish question I have read is by John Bryant whose sobriquet is the "Birdman". His website is...

http://www.thebirdman.org/

and the part where he examines the Jewish question in particular reference to Zionism is...

http://www.thebirdman.org/Index/Index-Jews.html

I commend you to read it if you have a chance. He raises important enough questions regarding this issue that everyone should be aware of it.

Cheers.

The "Jewish question", what's next the final solution? :blink:

Being a conspirational nut-job type, i'm starting to accumulate this anti-jewish sentiment.. now let me explain myself clearly.. erm I wouldnt call them fundamentalist jews either, as far as i know, the elite jews running "the system" via international banking and whatnot, probably don't believe half the shit they preach to their followers. Zionism is a political movement totally detatched from religion. Actually the most religious of jews would say that they can NOT return until the messiah comes - which he hasn't yet. From what it looks like, the post ww2 state of israel was created as a provocation, to permanently create instability to the region. Which is bullshit cuz they the 3 major monotheistic religions lived there in harmony for a while, as they all got the message from the same ONE god, just interpret it differently. Peace is impossible when Israel is the obvious aggressor with an enormous military advantage and the one-sided support of the US. The peace negotiations are a farce when Israel is free to commit its state terrorism. (not to take away from the inhumanity and terror of suicide bombing, but really this is a one sided fight)

I'm not racist because I don't beleive of jews as a race, only as a religion, there are no jewish people bar those that join the religion. Can I be religionist? Having said that i despsie all followers of any stupid dogma, Equally.

Nothing agaisnt Jews, I think of them like Americans and Christians, they can be great people but the dogma they follow will bring us down. Likewise with any fundamental interpretation of any religion be it montheistic or.. comsumeristic, whatever religion.

and ditto for Bush and co hanging with saddam... Although If i was in a position to punish somebody, death is too easy. Let them know they got caught and they're staying there for the rest of their life, let them know they're now fucked and no fraternity of friends is going to help them out this time...

Id have to say secret societites fuck me off the most, behind all the bullshit.. the global drama of political events they present for us to play along with, behind that shit are the people playing All sides and reaping the benefits off every1... That is to say there may be revolutions, there may be cous and everything re-written on the surface. But really the underlying bullshit must be exposed and gutted also.

[edit]

Anti-Semitism is the catch-all phrase into which we group any criticism of the Jewish people, The jewish Bankers etc... and the criticism of Isreal and its' actions. The idea of an objective society is to criticise every1 equally, if some are beyond criticism, than something is suss. still, in the age of political correctness (a neutering device), any criticism of our status quo is seen as heretical. But Anti-Semitism is like the pinnacle of criticising someone u have no right to, I mean Come-fucking-on, they had a holocaus and shit, they keep getting fuckd up by other people, just leave them be, we have no right to criticise...

*ahem* yes the jewish people, the followers, the scapegoats, they get fucked up.. how about the higher-ups, the bankers and such, how many of them survived the holocaust?... I really don't know so don't ask me.

(from the fee-speech site)

"If you want to know where the power lies, then ask whom you cannot criticize." --Kevin Strom

nice rhyme, and bang spot on. who is beyond criticism?...

I really like the Free-Speech site, not sure if his white-supremacy thing is an act to incite and provoke, but if he believes in that shit, he's a racist wanker. Still I admire his commitment to free-speech.

Edited by El Duderino

Guest onemind

Saddam here,]

they didn't hand me,

it was someone else,

to drunk to talc

but im still hre

me is alve

Unfortunately far too few people know or care about this important issue.

More importantly there is alot of 'noise' and hysteria in relation to it. Hardly anyone is prepared to examine the issue objectively.

One of the best analyses of the Jewish question I have read is by John Bryant whose sobriquet is the "Birdman". His website is...

http://www.thebirdman.org/

and the part where he examines the Jewish question in particular reference to Zionism is...

http://www.thebirdman.org/Index/Index-Jews.html

I commend you to read it if you have a chance. He raises important enough questions regarding this issue that everyone should be aware of it.

Cheers.

lol i'm pretty sure botanika was being sarcastic, :rolleyes:

No i was serious... But i do laugh about it sometimes. All this religous, political and war stuff... We should all be sitting around enjoying life under the shade of a tree, getting high. Powerful people are the ones missing out of living the good life...

I think you guys are being redicilous, this thread started as a discussion about the saddam hussein being executed and has developed into a conspiracy theory about how jews are going to take over the world. Israel is probably the most criticized group of people in the world. Not taking away the fact that there are many atrocities committed in palestine by the israeli government, but there is far more fucked up shit happening in pakistan, saudi arabia etc which never makes the news and does not receive any where near the amount of attention that anything israel does gets.

Websites such as the birdman/michael moore/fox news just portray one side of the facts rather than looking at the situation as a whole which is fair enough as any interpretation of an issue is subjective. But you can't just take information presented from these sources without looking at the issue from the other side.

This is why I don't buy into many conspiracy theories, one one hand they talk about how you can't believe what you see on TV or the radio yet you should believe some random person on the internet. At least the former contains some forms of examination and checks to ensure its integrity.

:lol: No opinion on saddam here. Conspiracy theories heh heh people can believe what they shall choose too, each to their own respectivly.

I think all Media Outlets who present News or Current Global situations, are questionable in the least for their integrity for how they stlye and present such viewings, Fear, violence, racism, ignorance etc etc

Intergrity is the striving for Moral Excellance and honesty... dont put all your stock in things which one has yet to varify or can varify as something certain be it nutter Conspiracy gringo or major News presenters who act as the voices for whatever situation they choose to present in there aimed and directed manner, that said certainly some information filtered through to us is reliable and true its a matter of oneself sorting through such guff to reach well informed - educated perspectives on views/outlooks, such is the problem of mis-information people take it as fact and stand stubbornly on it research, question - dont stop! :P Happy New Year

'Saddam Hussein was not executed, it never happened.

He was, instead, murdered by the current puppet regime at the instigation of the US.

The difference between execution and murder is one of legality. It was against international law for a POW (Saddam) to be handed over to his enemy (aforementioned puppet regime), it was against international law for the US as an occupying power to interfere in the structure and course of the iraqi legal process, international law dictates that people get fair and impartial trials but many involved in Saddams trial stood to profit politically by a conviction, evidence and valid arguments for the defense were openly suppressed, the list goes on...

Saddam wasnt a good dude and I dont claim otherwise, but what both of our countries (mine particularly) did to him and his country was also extremely bad. Now we are faced with having created a martyr for a country we illegally invaded and for a war we are not winning.

And killin people is wrong'

Couldnt agree more with Auxin - saves me typing something similar... ;)

Apparently theres a video on youtube of the execution. Not sure if i'll watch it though.

Edited by narayan

who the hell is saddam hussein ? :unsure:

it is kinda hard to win a war against anyone who sees paradise down the end of your rifle.

I'm sorry but to rely on corporate owned media (that is really the true goverment: "mind control") over the only semblance of a free-media we have, the internet, the only place where ANY viewpoint can be expressed is i think Naive.

Sure there are as many nut-job conspiracy theories as there are imaginative people but to dismiss them all as 'nut-job' because of the impressions of a few out-there theories is again naive. Really they do not represent the entirety of conspiracy studies. But it is very easy to assume, label and group things. it's what we do best.

I think the thing is well.. what the fuck is a fact, an idea or a theory? really? I'd call some of these things conspiracy facts because the dots fit so well, but i don't believe in facts.. everything is subjective bla bla bla. History is written by the victors in which ever way they wish to keep the machine rolling.

From a Historical perspective. The Jewish people have always been victims. They've always been marginalised and despised by everybody... from a historical perspective... *ahem*

It is in their interest to be the eternal 'victims' or at least portrayed as such when they victimise others, like a grand irony going on here. Political Correctness makes us fear even entertaining these ideas, if we cannot step beyond the PC we cannot see any further than that. Because we won't even look at the other suggestions.

His other ideas about white supremacy, eugenics, and out-breeding the undesirable lower classes and shit are a bit... hmmm not nice :)

I'd say the only superiority the white race has over others is of brute force and hostility. We pretty much colonised the world and royally fucked up other races up until this very day, and to say that they are less advanced than us is unfair seeing as we cut the legs out from undernath all these other cultures as we came over and raped them. They are now foreever laying down legless with no protection of their gaping assholes ready for another rape.. yes i like being graphic. Also what is this material advancement worth when we cannot even live in harmony with nature.. if advancement means rapidly killing ourselves, then yeah the whites are advanced.

So this guy praises the white race as superior for being able to fuck others over royally - erm that is being technologically better at killing people. And then has a hissy fit at the jews for being so cunningly good at exploting us whites.. a Bit hypocritical I'd say.

Really whenever the situation is there to be exploited, the smartest of us that see this, will jump on it. It just seems the jews are pretty fucking smart, and that's why we hate them for it. Ethics should play a role but when its "all for me and none for all" then ethics and morality take a backseat.

In another of his articles though, he does wise up and say we cannot hate our enemeis for being better than us, we must sharpen our own wits and overthrow them.. how? with a final solution? with violence? so that instead of the jews, the white race can once again be superior and go about their daily business raping the world without the jews pocketing their money whilst they do it? That's what i dislike that his proposal always seems to be somekind of 'final solution' he doesnt himself ever say that but suggests others might, the suggestion to me is as much as a proposal and I dislike it. As any kind of violence only adds further fuel to the fire, and any other 'final solution' would only establish their position as the eternal victims in all of this.

On a personal level, i've met a few jews and sure they're pretty cool. Um I dig the comedic aspect of jewism. That is the funny guys like Seinfield, Mel Brooks, is Larry David a jew? Really it would seem that as a race (yeh i'd call em that, just like Jehovas Witnesses are slowly becoming their own race thru years of selective breeding amongst only themselves) they are smart, funny beautiful people, but they've been steered a terrible direction, when the PTB that run the game exploit their own people they too should wake up to it. It's not against jews as such but agaisnt their leadership. and the very fact they're following it.

What shits me is that they are the self-proclaimed chosen people. That's enough for them, the fact they believe it, ok cool they have their delusions but why do we buy into it? why must we allow the continuing bullshit in Israel. Palestine was even prepared to finally resolve where the borders are and to just leave it at that and stop the fucking fighting to which Israel says no, they can't have specified borders because the whole fun of the game is to keep expanding settlements and fucking shit up.. What fun is there in stability? Like i said in my other post, it would seem they're there for that very purpose, not really to live in peace cuz the shit could've been settled ages ago w/out one sided american support and w/out international meddling in their affairs.

To give an idea of the Secular Jewish propaganda:

"Our race is the master race. We are divine gods on this planer. We are as different from the inferior races as they are from insects. In fact, compared to our race, other races are beasts and animals, cattle at best. Other races are considered as human excrement. Our destiny is to rule over the inferior races. Our earthly kingdom will be ruled by our leader with a rod of iron. The masses will lick our feet, and serve us as our slaves." --Menachem Begin (Israeli Prime Minister, 1977-1983)

- From the birdman website. It may well be bullshit. Anyway it's this kinda chutzpah that makes me dislike jewish/israeli leadership. I read a response from a jew on the birdman site, who says the attention is misdirected, at the instrument (the jewish people) rather than those with power over them, um those evil illuminati fuckers. Maybe jews will be the eternal scapegoat?

"...

>I'll just comment on the part of the article that jumped out at me. I am

>just beginning to get a look at the Illuminati and I think you might be

>surprised that your views about the Jews are similar to the Illuminati

>leaders, especially the Nazis ones. The Jews who belong to the Illuminati

>and pull the strings are all Satanists, I believe. They are using the

>Jews who are as deceived as anybody. Better to direct the blame at the

>Illuminati than at the unwitting instrument they use. The same applies to

>their other non Jewish instruments. A lot of people have been deceived.

>They want us to blame the instrument and foster conflict and hate. We can

>defuse them by refusing to hate. I am as critical of the Jewish role as

>you are. I am not afraid to expose it But let's blame the people who are

>actually doing evil..."

So really it's all satans evil doing and the work of the devil. I'm happy somebody finally clarified it for me.

[edit] bullshit isreal is the most criticised, yes maybe amongst intellectuals, but as for the majority, all of us hate moslems now. I mean seriously dude, i haven't heard one iota of anti-jewish sentiment anywhere bar the internet.

Edited by El Duderino