The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Warrioe-Sage

CRISIS !!!

Guest Warrioe-Sage
Australian Drought

Stuart Wilde

October 21th 2006

Some years ago I posted a vision here that I had about Australia. I saw kangaroos that were very agitated bounding through the bush as if running from a fire. Between the gum trees were headstones of human graves.

I realized Australia will burn in the dry heat and lack of water. I predicted it would last seven years. A couple of days ago, the Daily Telegraph in London ran a story saying the current drought they are suffering is the worse for a hundred years. And some cities are now proposing to use re-cycled sewage water.

But there is one more problem and that is that Australia doesn’t manufacture much, it relies mainly on its raw minerals and resources, like coal that it digs up and sells. But there comes a time when the price of commodities like iron ore say, will plummet. It sounds very unlikely now with China and Japan and Asia going at full tilt, but that will change and production will fall globally by 50-60%.

So Australia is vulnerable from climatic problems and the possible fall in value of its main source of income.

------------------------------------------------------------------

Australian Water Crisis

Stuart Wilde

September 2004

Several months ago I mentioned that Australia faces a big crisis due to water quality and a lack of it. There is a long drought up ahead and water isn’t plentiful right now, reservoirs are low.

The water visions have been coming in fast and furious recently. In one, I saw a group of children calling pitifully to their mother asking for water. In another, I saw a group of kangaroos bounding through the bush at great speed, escaping from what I thought was a bush fire, though I couldn’t see it. The kangaroos looked scared. They went past grave stones that were placed in rows between the trees. That was a bit eerie.

Then a really impacting vision came in full color, it was as clear as day. I saw Merv’ Hughes, the legendary Australia cricketer, he was between the wickets in a ‘run out’ situation far from the crease. In cricket when you are run out it is like being tagged between the bases in baseball.

Hughes’ arm was extended with bat-in-hand, reaching for the crease, but he wasn’t going to make it. I saw on his batting glove what looked like an advertising logo, it said in capital letters, NO H2O. In other words, Australian water is in a desperate ‘run out’ situation.

Rural homes in Australia often have rainwater tanks that they use to collect water from the roof but urban homes don’t. Some kind of water conservation plan must go into effect soon or some cities will have to be abandoned. Of course, a lack of rain brings with it bush fires. So there are some big problems brewing.

Water Everywhere Nor a Drop to Drink

Stuart Wilde

March 2004

I’ve said in the past don’t drink the Government water. It’s recycled sewage. The problem is they can’t get the heavy metals out nor many medications that wind up in the water. Fluoride is known to cause severe brain damage; it is stored in the pineal. There is no way to get it out.

Bottled water might be preferable as long as you stay away from Evian and Dasani. Evian has petrol in it for some reason that is not made entirely clear. Dasani is produced by Coke. They openly admit it’s just processed river water from the Thames. Inspectors in England don’t like Dasani as they have discovered it’s full of mysterious things not considered good for you. Half a million bottles of Dasani have been recalled. Coke buys the water out of the tap for almost nothing and sells it to you at a pound a bottle as pure spring water. What is interesting about this is not only the level of Coke’s racketeering but that Dasani water is the same water Londoners drink everyday––re-cycled sewage from the river. If it’s deadly in a Dasani bottle, it’s probably deadly from the tap.

Years ago when I lived in Australia, I enjoyed driving out into the bush in a four-wheel thingy. One day I came upon the reservoir that served the local town. That was a very horrifying experience. I had to have a little sit down to recover. The water was black, pitch black. I wondered how many kangaroos pooping in the bush does it take to change clear water to become black water? I didn’t have a calculator on me at the time so I came to no accurate conclusions.

I installed rainwater tanks at my house to catch the free water that falls from the sky. It’s very pure as kangaroo poop can’t evaporate and become a cloud, nor can heavy metals. Then I ran the water through a series of filters to get rid of leaves that might have flowed off the roof and finally I put the drinking water that is used in the kitchen through a reverse-osmosis system. Clean water at last.

People have been conned into thinking rain water is dangerous, that’s just to get you to buy the Government water, but in fact it’s the cleanest water around. If you have difficulty working it out, just remember kangaroos can’t fly. If you can’t install tanks then at least invest in a reverse-osmosis system. It gives you good protection and it’s much better than filters that aren’t small enough to catch anything other than the larger lumps of grit and poop.

I've never been keen on the 'earth changes' school of thought mainly because they have been predicting mayhem for forty years or more and nothing much has happened. But in the last few weeks, I've now changed my mind. Many people feel as I do that something big is about to happen.

People have seen a tidal wave hit Seattle so I went there to have a look. Often something big like that will show up in the etheric a long time before it hits. I couldn't see it. Further, Seattle is well protected by an island in front and a bay that curves around the city. If a wave hits the city, it will have to be massive to get over the island and the bay.

But in the interconnectedness of all things, I've wondered if upsets in the Global Mind might cause turbulence in the geology of the planet and the weather. Everything is linked. Perhaps as we go nuts, the planet as an organism starts to spew with us. In the Mirror World, I recently heard of anomalies that are about to happen in the US, so maybe now the balance is changing.

There is nowhere to run as yet. Anyway, the trick is to be a good person and stay close to your intuition so you can move if you have to. Meanwhile, I saw another vision of Seattle yesterday. There were thousands of cars on the freeway that runs through downtown, bumper-to-bumper, all trying to leave the city. Strange eh? Then I saw a sign that said, "stockpile coastal homes."

The descent of the Goddess that I have written about endlessly is of course accompanied by destruction, but she also brings the gifts of bliss and redemption. It's her earth. She can change it anyway she wants. The idea that it is 'our' earth has always been nothing more than an illusion of the ego.

If you fear for the ecology of the planet, don't worry, let the emotion go. Everything survives. Even the lost species survive, and there are new ones that will suddenly appear. They exist elsewhere and just walk in when allowed. There is one I have seen that is so beautiful; it looks similar to a donkey but slightly larger. It's coat is fur-like and spotted like a leopard. I couldn't believe how wonderful it is. I'd love to have an animal like that as my friend.

I don't worry about the planet anymore. I know she has it all worked out. I can't say if the humans survive in any great number but that doesn't bother me. We've had our day. Now she will have her day. Fair, very fair.

Australia will become parched and dry as an old stick. She will burn to death in her indolence, racism and arrogance. They will try to tow icebergs for water to save her, to no avail.

We are all going to Die !!!!

this is so much crap that I doesn't deserve to be in the news section. moved to chill.

apologies if there is actually anything significant in there, but I couldn't get past the unsubstantiated tripe.

*runs for the hills, arms flailing*

We're all dooooomed :P

I installed rainwater tanks at my house to catch the free water that falls from the sky. It’s very pure as kangaroo poop can’t evaporate and become a cloud, nor can heavy metals.

spoken like a true scientist... :scratchhead:

often with insight comes madness... one needs to filter ones 'visions' just as much as one might need to filter ones drinking water.

Definately some 'tripe' but also some spot on comments in regards to the reality of the world we have created for ourselves.

Personally i think the whole 'the earth will survive no matter what' and 'everything will survive even the extinct' is an utter load of bullshit.

Way to promote apathy buddy!

When are we going to own up to the reality of our import and significance in shaping the present and the future of this beautiful gift we have and continue to squander?

Sure im all for the hypothesis that things are gonna get scary and mother is gonna start rebelling against us, but it doesnt take any psychic channelling to come to that conclusion... really its all quite elementery, with every action their is a reaction.

(and we all know the rath of a mother who has been provoked)

I do connect with the urgentness of such 'doomsayers', but somehow i think people wont listen until its too late, and that only the lucky will survive what violent turmultuous repercussions we will soon face. And no im not suggesting any form of the 'chosen ones', but hell wouldnt it be better to be surviving a natural disaster then a nuclear holocaust?

I do connect to the 'fire dreaming' of the australian landscape.. I actually had some very deep 'dreaming' up at mount buffalo once where i experienced i giant ball of fire engulfing the mountain and the plants, and i sat in the fire and happily moved on to the next plane alongside my plant companions.

But thats just the nature of the australian landscape, and the fire cycle which we have completely fucked with.

I wouldnt go so far to say 'australia is going to burn for 7 years' , but it is more then likely that we are going to experience fires of a higer intensity and frequency until we learn that we have tried to completely stop a natural and integral part of the australian biospheric energy flow.

thatsmy rant for now on this one anyway.

stuff

Edited by spudamore

I agree Spud...some of Stuart Wilde's stuff is brilliant, and some of it is ludicrous bullshit....or worse, exactly the kind of rubbish he spends so much time criticising in others.

I.e...he craps on about gurus being frauds/quacks, cautions ppl to watch out for individuals exhibiting pathologiocal cases of 'Claridad' who claim priviledged access to the secrets of the universe and will share for a fee or a blow-job... Then he has the nads to ask for thousands of euros to join the 'redeemers club' to receive his unique teachings, salvation even! A worthy investment indeed.

If people have so much faith in this guy, they'll take his advice and not swallow his every word like gospel.

funny how so many people whom declare themselves to be 'ascended masters' are a living contradiction of what they actually preach... the paradox of prophetry it would seem.

stuff

Edited by spudamore

...or "chicken little"? :wink:

Guest Warrioe-Sage

I'm no fan of anybody... I appreciate people & individuals, but I'm far too probing & actually, have taken Stuie's "teachings" too much to heart to fawn over anyone, including Stuie... Like he said himself, "If somebody wants to kiss your feet, stand on their hand."

I've always had a 'openness' toward spirituality... It has been a natural thing to me for as long as I can remember, especially given the fact that even as a child, I remembered that I'd lived before. So, age 12, I started studying astrology, moved on to Buddhism, and so on & so forth. But it was during the period that I've lived in London that I came across Stuie... I used to laugh my ass off ... I just love his sense of humour in his previous books... He's grown a bit somber over the last few years.... Spent too much time fighting the dark forces IMHO...