The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
planthelper

doppelgaenger

tort alike or not?  

15 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I wouldnt have a clue, as Torsten and I have never met, though I have been told he bears a resemblance to this guy:

post-808-1165305358_thumb.jpg

Edited by wandjina

Hello no.

The hair is similar-ish but that's it.

T posted pics a couple of years ago maybe, and I'd have to say - "No" nothing alike hehehe

LOL. Well, I better post a couple of pics before things get too confusing.

Don't have any recent ones, but there's one where I have braids [and a shitload of MDMA in my system], which was in '96, and then there is the one I posted before of me sitting at The Grandis a few years ago.

post-6-1165325164_thumb.jpg

post-6-1165325295_thumb.jpg

Also found a more recent one from the peak at Mt Buffalo....... kinda shitting myself, but putting on a brave face . And yes, it took a while for me to let go of that handrail :blush:

post-6-1165325543_thumb.jpg

Tort_Dreads_resize.jpg

Tort_at_Grandis_crop.jpg

Torsten_Mt_Buffalo_01___resize.jpg

Tort_Dreads_resize.jpg

Tort_at_Grandis_crop.jpg

Torsten_Mt_Buffalo_01___resize.jpg

those are the pics i remember !! 96 is 10 years ago u realise ;-) keep us updated!!

The early pics don't look anything like those, i have to say .....

T you ignored my pm's ;) -- u have no interest in meeting up ?? i know you're busy, but someone mentioned u were coming down to melb ;) .... i now ur probably busy when you hit vic ?

anyway -- i don't think there's any doppelganger action going on ;-)

Edited by coin

hahaha, T, u should come up to the peak with us, we actually climb down around the escarpments blocked off by the rails.

I once dreampt of chewing olilloqui seeds and sitting with our legs dangling off the hanglider launch.

btw how bewdiful is the grandis! we visit it almost everytime we drive along that length of highway.

I reckon the early braided pic resembles another of the forums 'kornerstone' members in his early days.

96 is 10 years ago u realise ;-) keep us updated!!

The Buffalo one is only 3 years old.

T you ignored my pm's ;) -- u have no interest in meeting up ?? i know you're busy, but someone mentioned u were coming down to melb ;) .... i now ur probably busy when you hit vic ?

Was in Melbourne all of 3 hours a couple of weeks ago. Sorry, no time to meet anyone. Intend to have a more leisurely trip in a few weeks though.

I reckon the early braided pic resembles another of the forums 'kornerstone' members in his early days.

Who is that?

Mount Buffalo rocks - and strangely that dude i work with that thought he knew Torsten was SOOO wrong - I dont see any wavy long, blonde hippy hair... ;) But this guy ofcourse thinks he knows everybody - and better than you do.

I was picturing something completely different...

:lol:

I was picturing something completely different...

I always thought T would look like one of the four horsemen of the apocalypse.

Is it just me, or are there shades of Robert Smith (The Cure)?

LOL, yeah I can see it.. hehe

you look heaps diferent with braids T, they looked cute on you and by the look of it those were some mmm'but'guuoood pills.

Torsten, have you been the the pinnacle look out in the boarder ranges Nat.Park? now thats a rail holder if Ive ever seen one. :lol: but what an incredible view of the culdera and the sunsets are the die for. in fact my brother almost did, in an attempt to get the perfect shot of a sunset over the mountains he stood up straight ontop of the rail holding the camera above his head with me holding onto his legs... :o:slap::wacko:

Here are the photos...

post-824-1165650460_thumb.jpgpost-824-1165650412_thumb.jpg

post-824-1165650412_thumb.jpg

post-824-1165650460_thumb.jpg

post-824-1165650412_thumb.jpg

post-824-1165650460_thumb.jpg

Edited by AndyAmine.

Is it just me, or are there shades of Robert Smith (The Cure)?

I definitely see where you're coming from there :)

The last photo to me anyhow has shades of George Clooney for what it's worth.

... he stood up straight ontop of the rail holding the camera above his head with me holding onto his legs... :o:slap::wacko:

Reminds me of a time when I had to get a certain shot off a lookout and I thought to extend out my tripod holding on to the legs with the camera on self timer. Worked well and there's no way I could have hung out that far even with someone to hold my legs :)

I've also done this off a Surfer's Paradise hotel balcony to get shots of the floor downstairs which had a group of girls who had been flirting with us. I won't say what the shots were of but it was definately fun and the girls were fully aware of it btw and played the game willingly :)

guy's promise me to stopp your risk taking behavior, it's just not worth it.

i took risks aswell when younger, but if i learned something out of drug taking than it's that "life" is a very special and important thing.

i hope to be forgiven to break maybe some type of confidantialety, but look at the baby at the 2nd pic, cute hey. that child has no uncle, because before she was even born, the uncle loved to climb the syd sea shore rock cliffs. whatever you do in your lives, please don't take any risks, it's not that you have lot's of gut's if you do things like, dosing extreemly high, climbing without harness, acting in a certain mannor at balustrades, driving faster than the road allowes, and so on. i know one get's a special feeling of achivement at times from those actions, but you are not a hero with lot's of gut's, you are just very, very stupid.

anyway risking self harm is a strong indicator of certain mental issues.

don't fucking take risks, if you survive you might still be damaged for life, and i know what i'm talking about believe me. she'll be right my ass, one has to asses every risk before hand and than follow the safest rout.

yes, i am patronizing you, but forgive me, as with this issue compromising could be deadly, and it's a very awefull feeling to have to accept your death because of stupidety.

guy's and doll's i love you,

NEVER TAKE RISKS, NEVER!!!!

Edited by planthelper

I appreciate the sentiment Planthelper but if you read my post I mention that it was my brother that stood up on the rail not me, I wouldnt do that without a harness. I tried to talk him out of it but he REALLY wanted the shot, LOL, my brother is into skydiving and wants to start base jumping so he's a bit over confident heights.

Hopefull you can have a word to him at the camping trip :) hehe.