Sign in to follow this  
hebrew

looking for these ubulawu plants

Rubia petiolaris

Helinus integrifolius,

Hippobromus paucifloris `known as uqume',

Maesa lanceolata, and

Synaptolepis kirkii.

if anyone has plants please let me know.

we will be stocking the full set of ubulawu herbs shortly. plants and seeds too where aqis allows.

I have a 'white light' mix already, which I will be putting up shortly. wanna try it and report back?

ohhh that would be exciting torsten thanks!

i just placed and order with sab as well :)

i have been drawn to these herbs lately.

these herbs are sacred to a south african tribe and the zulu people as well.

i forget all the deatil at the moment but these herbs are used to connect and obtain advice form thier ancestors

there is some info here about silene.

most of these herbs affect dreams rather than causing full on hallucinations. Their preparation is often based on beating the powder with water until a froth develops, and then drinking the froth. Many only work after ingestion for several days.

Silene capensis is a well known ubulawu herb, but there are at least 20 or 30 others that are available.

Hey Torsten, just saw that you will some Ubulawa plants available soon, can't wait!!

most of these herbs affect dreams rather than causing full on hallucinations. Their preparation is often based on beating the powder with water until a froth develops, and then drinking the froth. Many only work after ingestion for several days.

Silene capensis is a well known ubulawu herb, but there are at least 20 or 30 others that are available.

are the others related to , or contain the same alkaloids as silene?

we will be stocking the full set of ubulawu herbs shortly. plants and seeds too where aqis allows.

I have a 'white light' mix already, which I will be putting up shortly. wanna try it and report back

sorry to rehash such an old thread, but i have been doing some great things with silene lately and thought about getting some more but when looking in the store i see no products, torsten can you tell me if you will be getting some ubalawa herbs back in the store would love to experiment more with these amazing diviners.

Yeah Im keen to experiment more with this plant too.

I have a couple of seedlings atm ,and expect more this spring, but im keen to try some more of this herb sooner rather than later.

with thanks,

Cheers, Obtuse.

i was jsut thinking that i need to grow myself a supply so if seed ever is available in the future i will be focusing upon growing thousands of them, plus the flowers have the most beautiful scent and would make a great perfume

Hi VelvetSiren,

Check the seedring (link in my sig), there is one lot left (so be quick).

cheers, obtuse.

awesome just sent the order off thanks obtuse

sorry to ask this here but i wonder where i send the donation too i also have some seeds i can send to the fsr too

Hey VelevetSiren,

that was through the melbourne chapter. you'll find the details of where to send the gold coin donation here: http://seedring.org/seedrings.php

Donations are always welcome. normally you can send them to whichever seedring chapter/s you wish. At the moment best to probably send them to the melbourne chapter.

all the best with your research into the silene. I'm lookign forward to doing the same.

cheers, Obtuse.

thank obtuse, i spoke with gerbil last night about it all thank you.

i think i might actually get some of these herbs brought in from south africa in the future, if i cant get them here in australia.

would be good if i coudl find them here but if not then i will see what other options there are.