The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
VINS

rectal drugs... infos ?

does someone ever tryed this method ?

does the typical-shaman used this way of ingestion ? if not, do you think it is because they don't want to offend their gods by putting divinity in the hass ?

i heared about rectal pepper but never about rectal salvia or opiate....

i don't know lot of things about MAO but if it is localised in stomac it could be a way of using tryptamine without MAOI.

I am also curious to know in which context it could be use. in a party, it is more easy to give the joint to your friends than a rectal-preparation. ah,;ah !

sorry for the idea, i know this method could break the magic atmosphere of shamanism...

thanks !

at EB1 one young male did put sassafras oil

up his rectum (just must have thought thats the way do to it)

he jumped arround like mad chook,the image

of him trying to wipe the oil off by

sliding his ass over the fresh dewy grass,

i will never live down...

naturaly,

this created a humorous atmosphere.

opium,tabaco, gets blown up the rear,others

like hyoscyamus and the like get inserted

as a paste, dont overdoo it with the

applicator, lol...

some put cocain on willy and than...

yeah, there is plenty of traditional rectal shamanic drug application, but I don't think it is popular enough with us westeners to be reported much.

I used this route for synthetics for a few months as my stomach went through a particularly rough phase and I coulnd't risk doing more damage by ingesting drugs. It's not quite as social as passing a joint, and it also isn't quite as easy while at a party wink.gif

It is not something I greatly enjoyed and as soon as I discovered DMSO absorption I moved to this.

My gnome used to take proladone in his younger days,He reckons it was a bit embarrising at first, two mates stickin their fingers up there bums but hey he had fun,Then he found opium! oh the joys of rectal insertion smile.gifAlso cocaine was mentioned, my gnome once found a dab of coke on his randy girls clitoris delayed orgasm when it was unwanted,A point injected into the penis, Well... that was different wink.gifwink.gifwink.gif

[This message has been edited by MOJORISIN (edited 12 November 2002).]

Originally posted by VIN'S:

Torsten,

what is DMSO methode ?

Take the non-polar form of a drug (eg freebase) and dissolve it into DMSO. Then rub this into the skin.

Careful!!! Onset of effects is slower and overdose is still possible.

Some substances can cause serious skin irritations, so small test patches should be done first.

In reference to the coke injection into the penis, I wonder if DMSO solution of coke rubbed onto that area would have the same effect ???

When using DMSO (Dimethylsulfoxide) make sure to only use pharmaceutical grade DMSO, not the lab grade stuff (toxic). Also make sure that the skin you put it on is VERY clean, because it will carry any contaminants into your blood stream.

thanks torsten & auxin !

i think i have understand a little but i need to lurn chemistry to really understand.

for exemple i don't know what mean "non-polar" and for me freebase is a smokeable form...

i have found an info for rectal opiate on this site: coldwater.com

"1. The efficacy of codeine, hydrocodone, oxycodone, and dihydrocodeine can be increased by at least 10% by taking them rectally. Inconclusive results have been obtained by heating hydrocodone and codeine cough syrups to 80 degrees Centigrade to boil off the alcohol, and it is suspected that these temperatures may result in the decomposition of the drug. On the other hand the best method for obtaining an opiate solution would be by using Cold Water Extraction on painkiller tablets. This liquid can be shot up the asshole with a plain syringe [no needle!] or medicine dropper or formed into colloids or solids for anal insertion by the addition of corn starch, oatmeal, or baking soda."

its the truth, you can shoot codeine solution up your arse. just remember to keep horizontal for about 10 minutes afterwards otherwise it has the tendency to leak out again. effects not much different from taking it orally, and in my opinion not worth the added effort.

Maby one reason so few people shove dope up their ass is because in drug overdose cases the emergency room pumps out the contents of the stomach, not the ass.

what about arsehuasca?

would you need to inhibit mao enzymes orally first,or at all?

what have you used with dmso before torsten?

[This message has been edited by spiraleyes (edited 13 November 2002).]

falling down is bad, as is laughing, like i said: leakage smile.gif. lie down *gently*. wait 10 minutes. if falling down is still a problem you have correct dosage.

[This message has been edited by licorice (edited 13 November 2002).]

Originally posted by spiraleyes:

what have you used with dmso before torsten?

mostly e. It was that time of my life wink.gif

I also once posted a story about some guy at the G&L Mardi Gras having a heart attack after being smeared with tigerbalm that contained massive amounts of methamphetamine freebase.

I presume DMSO works faster than other solvents, but even rubbing wet speed - you know, the stuff you find early in the morning still stashed in your sweatsoaked.... hmmm... whatevers. It is just way too gross to even contemplate to ingest, so you just rub it on your skin, rather than throwing it out.

(in a place where legal only of course)

Originally posted by VIN'S:

i don't know what mean "non-polar" and for me freebase is a smokeable form...

freebase means it is not a salt. IN GENERAL, salts are watersoluble crystals, while freebases are usually oils that are solvent soluble.

"freebases are usually oils that are solvent soluble."

Freebases are usually solids that are organic solvent soluble (soluble in alcohol, chloroform, ether, etc.) Liquid freebase alkaloids are the exception rather than the rule, some include nicotine and methamphetamine. Most are solids like caffeine, quinine, DMT, mescaline, ibogaine, morphine, codeine, harmaline, harmine, strychnine, atropine, brucine, etc, etc, etc...

Concerning the arsehuasca read the Manara comic "Click-to-ris part 2"..

Originally posted by Auxin:

"freebases are usually oils that are solvent soluble."

Freebases are usually solids that are organic solvent soluble (soluble in alcohol, chloroform, ether, etc.) Liquid freebase alkaloids are the exception rather than the rule, some include nicotine and methamphetamine. Most are solids like caffeine, quinine, DMT, mescaline, ibogaine, morphine, codeine, harmaline, harmine, strychnine, atropine, brucine, etc, etc, etc...

Me no understand, freebase needs organic solvent...... If taking either one of the above rectally it will be absorbed, NO?

means that ,that the rectal juices organic solvents? Or that the liquid freebase alkaloids are easily absorbed....

so what is what with what?

anything that is lipid soluble (ie., soluble in fats and oils) should cross easily over mucous membranes. therefore freebases (which dissolve readily in non-polar organic solvents) are absorbed quickly and effiecently.

torsten, i was wondering about rate of absorbtion with dmso, subjectively does the come on feel different to other routes?

"Me no understand"

We were talking about freebase alkaloids in terms of dissolving in DMSO and absorbing through the skin, not the rectum. The alkaloids whos freebase is insoluble in water would not make an effective enema, they would have to be used as the salts. The alkaloids whos freebase form is soluble in water and organic solvents (there are many, mescaline is one) would work great in enema solutions as the freebase.

Auxin, almost all freebase recreationals (ie the stuff we were talking about) are oils.

rate of absorption with DMSO is unexpectedly fast, but more 'stretched out'. ie, when ingesting, you don't feel anything for 20min and then it hits you within 5 mins. With DMSO absorption you feel something in less than 5 mins and it grows steadily from there.

BTW, people who like the rush of snorting or injecting will likely get impatient with the DMSO method, so it is not a viable alternative for them.