The Corroboree
apothecary

Sydney Meet

Well I am only free sat night and Sunday

Well I am just looking for something good to do with my one night off

:)

I'm playing a gig at the New Orleans Cafe in North Sydney if anyone's keen. It's a sit down-have a meal-have some drinks kinda atmosphere. I'd love to say g'day between sets if there's an ethnobot contingent.

Band's website at Here and MySpace

Thanks for the couple of PM I have had about catching up while I have been in Sydney. Sadly my very limited time off has prevented me from actually catching up with any one. Think I will try and go for a walk in the botanic gardens tomorrow by myself anyway.

may head into the city tonight and pull an all nighter :lol:

Sorry for hijacking your thread people, it was sad I could not catch up with anyone why I was around.

Well I worked 76 hours in 8 days But when I got my one day off I had a fantastic time roaming the NSW Art Gallery and then the botanical gardens. I took some pics but it was a rather overcast day so will see if the work out.

Then headed down throw Hyde Park and into the city and down to Circular Quay where I got the ferry aback to HomeBush.

Highlights :lol:

The cactus Garden and just slowly walking throw the gardens.

Seeing the works of James Gleeson in the flesh.

Discovering the works of such Australian artist as Bill Henson, Martin Sharp and John Glover. Glovers work reminded me of the grait Australian outback under the filter of Ayahuasca

http://www.qvmag.tas.gov.au/images/600s/Co...over-lastmr.jpg

a must see in the flesh.

Cursing home on the ferry, that dropped me about 1km from my apartment.

Well I hope the Plant meet is good when it goes down, sorry I can not be there

:)

lalalala don't forget peeps

Less than a week to go!

Anyone heard from Bacchus and Leo?

Wooooo!

Kat & I will definitely be there! 1pm, at the Chessboard.

See you all this weekend. :D

Wa-hey!! I'm so excited...didn't make it to the last 2, and really looking forward to seeing you all :)

Hope some are up for kickin' on

Disappointing....

I knew this would happen and that's why I never committed, but I will be moving house on that day which leaves no room for chillin' with my plant-nerd friends. I would have been up for some of that kickin' on business too...

Next time Gadget.

at 1st the prospect of the on kicking appeared unlikely, but being a saturday shouldnt be too hard, have to wing it i guess. but my better half and myself will be in attendance.

any of you central coast lot want to convoy it on the train again drop me a PM :D

Havnt heard from Leo^ & Bacch in a few weeks.

at 1st the prospect of the on kicking appeared unlikely, but being a saturday shouldnt be too hard, have to wing it i guess. but my better half and myself will be in attendance.

any of you central coast lot want to convoy it on the train again drop me a PM :D

Havnt heard from Leo^ & Bacch in a few weeks.

Hey dude!

I spoke to Bach last night finally and he said he is alive and well and will be there on Saturday, but won't have internet access back until December.

Will be good to see the crew again :)

PS: No idea where Leo is, can someone try and get into contact with him, Bach said he wasn't picking up the phone. He was pretty stressed out the last time we spoke, I hope he is ok!

sad to say we might not be there :( princess has some dental work today and im not sure how she will be tomorrow. still too early but yeah :(

though she says she should be fine so maybe this post isnt needed lol

Urgh, :blink:

I hate dental work. What's she having done?

Give Cam my best wishes, and make sure you've got some ice ready for her to put on her aches....

Hope you can make it Dave, good vibes if you can't!

Weather forecast is fine but windy...

Hope to see everyone there! :lol:

It's the only time that I wished I still lived in Newcastle, Seriously! :)

Yeah poor thing got bracers on bottom teeth. Dr says today and tomorrow will be the most painful. still up in the air tho, have to see how she is in the morn. i know ill be tired as fuck so thank the goodness for khat/ephedra quids!

LOL we should try a newcastle or Cental coast meet lol, save me a 2.5-3hr train ride one way lol thanks for kind words all ;) if cant/can make it well make a postin the AM but rightnowim thinking well make it.

Edited by Amulte

See you all there Kiddies!

Best wishes to Cam from me and Kat. Does she look cute with braces? Satisfy your schoolgirl fantasies? :P

WoooooooooooooooooooooOOOO!

Should be some nice giveaways today!

See you there Sydney ethnos! :lol:

hehe, I can sympathise, I will be getting my top braces on in a few weeks. Ive kept putting it off and have had the bottom ones on for over 2yrs now.. LOL... :BANGHEAD2:

Tell her to use LOTS of wax! and get some Bonjella. :P

Much love from one metal head ot another..

Edited by AndyAmine.

A lovely time was had by all! Let's do this more often :)

I had a great one guys, thanks! :)

Kemathingie, let us know how that bark goes for you? :wink: