The Corroboree
shaman

*button cactus*

Evo im sure your refering to me, im not Darcy :P but whether he did or didnt have to do anything to be able to sell on ebay is besides the point, if he did he should be a nice enough person to share his sacrifice with others, if he doesnt want to do this then is shows him for who he is.

duly noted sorry for the confusion to both you and darcy!

! I never threatened anyone.

HUH? I know you have threatened evolutionnth and others. This is not the first time.

But don't expect me to sit back and allow other people to sell these plants without Ebay permission when these same people have been responsible for my getting suspended so many times sometime ago!

Then use your ebay rules to attain your goal, not threaten people with various authorities.

This is how YOU show your appreciation for everything I've done?

Everything you have done? for who? like ripping off my friends? like monopolising kaktusy? I thank you from the bottom of my bottom.

You are obviously unaware that the copies of the emails she is posting are doctored and there is informatioj missing.

I would assume that information is missing. I always assume that. But I also know that the threats you make is just what you do. And as this is not the only time I don't need to confirm this with you. if you want to be nasty to people then that's fine, but don't expect me to stand by and watch you rip off my friends.

You are also not aware of the comments she has written (but not posted in this forum). It doesn't matter because you are her friend and you're gonna stick by her.

I don't care about other comments. Your threats are entirely unethical and I do not want to be associated with individuals like you. It doesn't matter what anyone says, your replied are disgusting.

I GAVE YOU the benefit of the doubt by IMPROVING your site with photos of my plants, making some available on the forum and telling people how to grow them.

I already have pics and plants and instructions etc. You have made these things available to everyone else, who as it turns out are your customers anyway. So really, you just used the site to advertise your wares.

YOU are the one who has been begging me for plants so you can sell them at your store at %50 mark-up.

You see, it is because of these lies that I do not need to verify what you really said to evolution or anyone else. Your character just shines so brightly. Firtly, I never begged you for plants. I suggested I could buy them wholesale as many of your customers are SAB members anyway. In fact here is my request:

" Do you do wholesale. Being a pretty public sort of place I don't want to grow any number of Lophs as they are a prime theft target. I used to have suppliers, but they all decided to eventually do their own retailing. I am mainly interested in Lophs and other non-columnar species for this purpose."

YOu have a funny perception of what begging is. Maybe that is why you treat your customers like shit.

As for the other cacti, it's been what, 2 months and I still haven't bothered ordering them from you. Doesn't that tell you something? maybe that I would rather get them elsewhere than supporting you?

Well, at least darcy got a chuckle out of your deception :rolleyes:

YOU are the one who has been asking me to buy copies of the lophophora book AFTER I BROUGHT IT in the market.

Hmm, YOU told me that you were making arrangements for a monopoly distribution in australia and that I would have to buy off you. I was not very happy about that, but figured as long as the book was available it didn't matter who was selling it. I am now very curious if you ever actually made such an exclusive arrangement with the publisher and will make enquiries. Given your recent display I wouldn't be surprised if it was just another standover tactic.

YOU are the one who has been begging to find out HOW EXACTLY I am able to sell lophs on Ebay.

Maybe you have noticed that I have a keen interest in laws applicable to this field - or maybe not. And after my own wranglings with ebay I was keen to learn about their loopholes etc. Do I sell Lophs on ebay? or anything else for that matter? NO. So what's your point?

YOU are the one who sent me emails telling me that you have built your new swapnsell site "LARGELY WITH YOU [me] IN MIND".

Don't think yourself too special. I sent the same email to quite a few people. I had about 10 people in mind when I set up swapnsell. Honest, caring and dedicated people. Not for informants and other lowlifes.

And what's with harassing my friend, Jack?

I put my name on the line providing you with a reference. People trusted you partially on the basis of my approval. My approval was based on the fact that I trust Jack and he knows you better than I do. I did not harrass Jack, and I am sure he doesn't need you to speak for him. In fact, given your reputation here, maybe it is best if you don't speak for him at all. We like Jack and can overlook his part in this. But I don't think many folks here like YOU.

So far as putting me in a worrying situation with Lophs, don't you think that I know where her lophs come from? Don't you think I knew the person she bought them from? Who do you think was working with that person (when he was alive)? lol She can sell as MANY lophs as she wants (given her legal status), but she can't grow them lol

How is any of this relevant. Your still an informant, a thief and a liar. (if you want to remove the thief label then better start sending out the plants you owe to people).

I'd appreciate it if you deleted my record from the forum (unsubscribe me).

I do not delete anything unless it breaks the rules, which brings me to the point of your name calling above. I presume the mod will want that edited.

Also, I note your objection to having your personal details posted publically. I will not intervene, because this was done as a favour to the people you have failed to honour your sales with. I know that at least one has been waiting for more than 2 months and until he receives his plant it is only fair that he has some recourse.

Lol :lol:

I thought that might amuse you which is why I didn't set it straight right away. :wave-finger:

as a matter of record, i'm happy to have creach or one of the other trusted forum members from this area come over for a cuppa and a peruse of my (mainly) carnivorous, brugmansia and ethnobotanic collection and whilst they are here they can look over both the emails sent to and received from this lowlife. i have not edited or omitted from his text in any way and would love to share it in person inclusive of what i've said to him.

yes i am a religious person, i'm also an honest and trustworthy person. i'm also the kind of person that doesn't take threats to my personal/family space lightly. then there's the hell hath no fury like a woman scorned line.... then there's the general ideology that plant medicine is truly sacred and people like this wacko have made it a legal problem by spreading their greedy excrement all over it.

Edited by evolutionNth

I do not delete anything unless it breaks the rules, which brings me to the point of your name calling above. I presume the mod will want that edited.

Yes i ment to say this im my last post. I wont tollerate abuse or disrespect of peoples religous values, please edit your post or i will.

i have bought many lophs of gollum and i must say he is AAAA+ seller.he loves cacti.his plant are amazing.i dont know how he parts with such amazing quality plants from his collection we should be greatfull to be able to purchase them.

he is very passionate about what he does.

calling him a NARC is funny. i guess he has rocked the boat abit.

its amazing that you could sell them on ebay as long as they have been.

i always find it funny when someone's first post in a forum is in defence of someone who has obviously made serious errors in judgement and requested deletion from the forum. :) yerrr.

i have bought many lophs of gollum and i must say he is AAAA+ seller.he loves cacti.his plant are amazing

Well although I am in no way defending the behaviour discussed in this thread, I must say I agree with this - I have bought a few plants from him and was always impressed.

its amazing that you could sell them on ebay as long as they have been.

Why? As has been discussed repeatedly, they are not illegal.

I have strong suspiscions about the truth of his statements regarding arrangements he made with ebay to allow him to continue selling lophs. Why did he have to rename them 'button cacti' if this was the case?

I have strong suspiscions about the truth of his statements regarding arrangements he made with ebay to allow him to continue selling lophs. Why did he have to rename them 'button cacti' if this was the case?

zing!

i also imagine he had nice plants. unfortunately nice plants don't always equal good people. sometimes, on the rare occasion, nice plants seem to equal an ego boost that can make folks imagine themselves above the common people.

I just tried to bid on some cacti on ebay which niesner2937 was selling and he cancelled my bid saying I heard some bad things about you. It seems Mexicali (Horticultural contortions/Gollumscacti) had actually gone out of his way to badmouth my name to other cactus sellers on ebay merely because I complained about him giving me the wrong cacti on the SAB thread and treating me so badly as well as his abuse. I am shocked that he is such a cruel person to do something like this, again trying to monopolise different sections of ebay for himself and trying to be the powerbroker.

I just tried to bid on some cacti on ebay which niesner2937 was selling and he cancelled my bid saying I heard some bad things about you. It seems Mexicali (Horticultural contortions/Gollumscacti) had actually gone out of his way to badmouth my name to other cactus sellers on ebay merely because I complained about him giving me the wrong cacti on the SAB thread and treating me so badly as well as his abuse. I am shocked that he is such a cruel person to do something like this, again trying to monopolise different sections of ebay for himself and trying to be the powerbroker.

same guy ~> different name ~> report to ebay ~> bye bye again for a few days ~> joins up again ~> ebay are fools. i'd complain, nothing else to do. report him.

Thanks mate I'll do that. I thought I recognised his style of photographs being similar to Gollumscacti and the fact this new seller (brand new username) is also from Melbourne. That guy (Niesner2973) also has button cactus for sale which look like Lophs, and seem like same cactus he complained about other people on ebay selling!

Edited by SaBReT00tH

Ain't nothing wrong with his plants or him. The guy has perfect feedback on Ebay. If he truly was as nasty as you make him out to be, how come no-one has ever complained about his services through Ebay? The only reason I am writing in this thread is that I am sick of being called Mexicali's partner or even Mexicali himself! If he has done something to you, don't buy from him. But why bitch? It is obvious that there must have been a problem with the people who complained. But the man has sold over 300 plants in one year and never had a complaint. Maybe you were too quick in judging him so? And since when are we passing judgment on people? Just because YOU, or YOU, or YOU may have done something wrong once, it doesn't mean that you are constantly THAT person. I met Mexicali a couple weeks ago and he was very helpful and reasonable. I bought 15 plants from him and he gave me an extra five for free! I cannot wrong that!

oh dude, *suggested edit*. the hilarity of this is actually that you keep bringing this to the top of the forums for everyone who hasn't had a chance to learn what a *suggested edit* you are to read. :worship:

Edited by evolutionNth

oh dude, *suggested edit*. the hilarity of this is actually that you keep bringing this to the top of the forums for everyone who hasn't had a chance to learn what a *suggested edit* you are to read. :worship:

English????

The guy has perfect feedback on Ebay.

bullshit he has negative feedback for horticultural contortions

feedback doesn't mean squat either. you can be a perfectly good seller and get negative feedback, you can be a perfect idiot and get positive feedback. feedback doesn't really reflect sales all the time. the real feedback that matters to me is that there are members here who have paid for plants never recieved, that the guy threatens and cajoles people (not just me), etc. i never questioned how nice his plants were, just what kind of person he is. on that note i've wasted enough precious energy on the *edit in advance*.

Ive bought have multiple plants from mex,and when the first beat up went down,he tracked down my e mail

from previous purchases to make sure i received exactly what i paid for.I read these forums everyday and i dont remember anyone not receiving orders.I have never met mex,but he has been more than easy to deal with.If you dont have a good idea of who this person is then anyone can read the old posts of his,he's contributed a shite load of useful info and he's helped me understand these great plants a whole lot more.

Ill get off my soap box now.