The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
elfspice

5meo in oz?

I think it's pretty illegal under analog laws and dmt is illegal anyway.

Torsten just posted something about analog laws in "dates, events, and breaking news.."

Guest Mesqualero
Originally posted by elfspice:

Is 5 meo dmt legal in australia?

It's best to think the way they do.

If it's a mind altering substance other than alcohol then basically it's illegal. Even if there are no specific laws about something they will find someway or another to punish you..

my opinion

Originally posted by Mesqualero:

If it's a mind altering substance other than alcohol then basically it's illegal.

Exactly the way it is. No room for pychodelic freedom in Little-Johnnny-Land. Goddamn conservative politicans and their useless conservative public servants.

Guest Mesqualero
Originally posted by Yeti101:

Exactly the way it is. No room for pychodelic freedom in Little-Johnnny-Land. Goddamn conservative politicans and their useless conservative public servants.

it isnt just our Australian governmen.. the Australian government doesn't make the decisions... its a conspiracy *Shhh* dont tell anyone though or they will think Im paranoid..

but seriously government is trying to control us even in the supposed freedom of our mind...

support cognitive liberty!

www.alchemind.org

"Those in power" control us primarily through the media, i. e. tv, newspapers.

Example: A good friend of mine who I hold in high esteem and respect for his high intelligence said recently:

"Don't take e, a young girl recently died from that..."

Oh yeah, that's true, a young girl died because she found some e's, about five of them, and probably thought they were lollies, and ate them all. Not sure what the real story was.

You can also die from eating ten paracetamol tablets, or from a million other things.

Funny that the same friend didn't waste any thoughts about drinking his bottle of Jack Daniels the same night.

How many millions of people would have died from alcohol-related illnesses, or simply alcohol overdoses?

I can think of a few I personally knew immediately.

But a headline"Girl dies from e" fools even intelligent people.

And that's how the conspiracy works...

i'm pretty sure 10 paracetamol tablets is'nt a lethal dose unless maybe your very sensitive or alergic.

anyone know what the lethal dose or LD50 is?

Hey Assassin, 10 paracetamol can be lethal to some people, a wizard went a Senior's First Aid class couple of years ago, in some people if they take 10 tablets, they won't die straight away, the livers, kidneys, will slowly shut down, and you will die in pain and slow...thats what the wizard was told in the classes, if you do take 10 tablets now and then, and you are fine, the wizard strongly advise you to slow down mate....maybe it will harm you in long term.

the wizard think "LSD50" is a bullshit myth, specially in the year 2000's, a lot of tabs nowdays are "speedy" type of acid with very mild forms of visuals, you have to be very lucky or know the right contacts to get the pure hallengenic LSD, if there was ever a pure LSD tabs on the market, wizard is sure it won't last very long, it will be snapped up by customers and dealers. The last time the wizard can remember he had a fullblown visual trip on acid was when he took "Red Dragon" and "Easyriders" tabs about 3-5 years ago, he had plenty of trips but they were very speedy like if you had some lines or shooted yourself some whizzy powder, with very mild visuals only last for a little while.

wizard thinks the lethal dose of LSD is bit hard to say, because there isn't been a reported case from LSD overdose, its only when people do stupid things while tripping that cause the deaths, but theres been plenty of psychological damage to people specially who have history of mental problems.

The wizard thinks the only possible lethal dose is when you take too many "speedy" tabs (maybe 10-20 tabs), and you will get heart attack like speed overdose. alot of these "tabs" comes from mackay in qld runned by these bikie gangs, and they often use speed products from making speed to make acid.

1 ounce of pure LSD is enough for over 300,000 adult doses, and 2 large suitcases full of LSD is nearly enough to feed the whole population of USA. the wizard has no idea of the lethal dose of pure LSD.

Guest Mesqualero
Originally posted by WarpedAstro:

the wizard think "LSD50" is a bullshit myth

I think Assassin meant what was the LD50* of Acetaminophen... aka Paracetamol... there was no actual reference to LSD wink.gif

Erowid states the Acetaminophen LD50 for mice is 338mg/kg orally. doing a quick search couldnt find a human LD50

* The amount of substance that, when administered by a defined route of entry over a specified amount of time, is expected to result in the death of 50% of the defined test population

BTW assassin I emailed you and meg on megs Email and I havent received a reply... bloody snobs :P

[This message has been edited by Mesqualero (edited 24 July 2002).]

[This message has been edited by Mesqualero (edited 24 July 2002).]

Without medical attention 15grams (30 panadols) would cause cirhosis of the liver for the average person, the severity including liver failure being the variable.

But why would you be taking so many, if the answer is an attempt to kill yourself, then it's likely everything would be washed down with alcohol, which would obviously be even more damaging to the liver.

Originally posted by Mesqualero:

doing a quick search couldnt find a human LD50The amount of substance that, when administered by a defined route of entry over a specified amount of time, is expected to result in the death of 50% of the defined test population

heeee cant imagine finding too many ld50 results for humans biggrin.gif.although i reckon i could easily come up with a list of fifty id like to start experiments on.(little Johny, Abott, Mulga and so on)

[This message has been edited by shroomy (edited 24 July 2002).]

Guest Mesqualero
Originally posted by shroomy: heeee cant imagine finding too many ld50 results for humans biggrin.gif.although i reckon i could easily come up with a list of fifty id like to start experiments on.(little Johny, Abott, Mulga and so on)

Hmm i can imagine alot of us could think of quite a few things we would like to test on little johnny et al. Maybe some of the concoctions that Hellian is discussing over at EA would be a start...

Now, does this kind of thinking make us/me terrorists??

Guest reville
Originally posted by WarpedAstro:

the wizard think "LSD50" is a bullshit myth, specially in the year 2000's, a lot of tabs nowdays are "speedy" type of acid with very mild forms of visuals, you have to be very lucky or know the right contacts to get the pure hallengenic LSD

Cananyone comment on this common perception.

Was LSD stronger in the past?

are tabs cut with speed or coke? (i find this suspect given the value of coke and the fact it as to fit onto a tiny piece of paper with no obvious crystals - id say the speediness is just the stimulation from LSD itself)

re the E incident

how about snail pellets? or ratsak? it wouldnt have made the news

i think generally, yes they have been stronger in the past.. eg up to 250ug as opposed to today's 80ug, or whatever

and i think that this perception of speedy acid, etc, is mostly due to low doses...the initial effects of lsd are adrenergic.

some people are just not oriented toward visual phenomena, though they may hit upon it once or a few times due to extraneous circumstances & dosage..

some speculate & bring in the 'breakdown chemicals' factor, to which effects such as body load & generally non-descript grunginess is attributed.. iso-lsd, etc..don't know anything about this

coin is spot on. there is virtually never anything other than LSD in LSD. The safest way is paper, as the minisclue amount possible on a paper means that only two substances can be put on it in an effective dose. The other is STP, which is rarer and much more expensive. It is also clearly different from LSD. Even someone who has only had one LSD trip will be able to tell the difference between LSD and STP. It shows up at a ratio of one in every few thousand tests. Simply nothing to worry about.

The difference in acid is mostly a perception thing and a matter of neuroichemistry (here we go again). Simply, as people get older they tend to have less available serotonin, so their trips are not as fuzzy and not as visual. The obvious thing is to blame the acid. years ago I helped a couple of aging hippies with this problem back to thei original trip quality simply by fixing their serotonin levels. not saying it will work for everyone, but I think it is the major reason for the perception of "acid ain't the way it used to be in the good old days".

Uhhhh, were all getting old......

Better trip allot more now while you can get the heavy visuals, if you cannot "$$" to keep the serotonin level up.

I also have noticed a decline in visuals, but I think it has to allot with what your mind is focussed on. (and that also determins the sero/dopamentics (hormone)levels.

For example my pinguin had to be there for allot of other animals, to take care of them, therefore he coulden't let himself go and experience visuals.

Not until he finally put himself to rest he started having really heavy visuals.

So my pinguin thinks that kind of being preoccupied = less visuals. He means the well grounded preoccupation of course.

And bromoSTP is active at the same dose as STP, the former of which New Scientist said caused gangrene from an ergot-like effect in some cases. There is something to worry about if your LSD lasts three days (18 hour with a minimum dose). I haven't seen the original reports so this is just hearsay. However occasional busts have turned up many millions of doses of bromoSTP.

Guest electro

[This message has been edited by electro (edited 13 October 2002).]

Originally posted by theobromos:

And bromoSTP is active at the same dose as STP, ... However occasional busts have turned up many millions of doses of bromoSTP.

And it's a lot easier for a backyard chemist to make than acid, being basically a psychedelic amphetamine. In fact, I would stick my neck out and say that no backyard chemist is going to synthesise acid successfully, no matter how well read he/she is. My test monkey's criterion for the real thing is that it often leaves him feeling uplifted the day after (providing he didn't mess things up by drinking excessively)! He also informs me that when he wants visuals his first choice is Ps. Subaureginosa smile.gif