The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
apothecary

Sydney Meet

It's uni holidays, so I'm actually working through my ethno todo list! One of the topmost items is organising the next Sydney meet...

It seems everyone is happy with the routine of meeting at the usual spot, heading to RBGS then off for a beer.

I suggest we keep it this way, though am 100% open to suggestions for something a bit different.

Will hopefully be making a bulk P. harmala purchase soon so attendees can chip in for an amount at cheap prices.

As usual everyone is welcome, newbies especially are encouraged to come and meet some smiling faces!

I hope the usual (and #lab) crew turn up, I haven't seen a lot of my favourite faces in a while (Bac, Amu, Wan, etc...not to mention Benz...anyone know where he got off to??)!

Last meet was awesome, I was honestly surprised at how good the turnout was hehe...

So...let's talk! Who's interested? Any date recommendations?

Oh yeah, I heard there is a Central Coast meet brewin too (slipped my mind)...wouldn't wanna ruin that so if the person organising that can keep us updated on dates we will try and keep things as schedule-cosy as possible.

Much love.

~apothecary

I knew this was coming from your corner sometime soon... :)

I'm really keen to get along, I was disappointed to miss the last one.

I like Saturdays.

Onya S, I'll be there with bells on!

Name a date :)

count me in. :)

come now we know i wouldnt miss this...

if it can be helped :bong: any weekend after this one is good :D

still no word on benz but im striving to find out today. bastards getting old...

Yay Ive been waiting for the next one :lol:

*bump* how about Saturday 22nd of july?

how about Saturday 22nd of july?

Nice, maybe I can make it on the way back from Melbourne!! fingers crossed!

We had a chat about this the other night after you left Bach (not intentionally :P )

We were thinking 29th or the weekend after. I think the man with the plan's going to be making a media release shortly.

Heyo!

22nd is a date I won't be able to attend on, I'll be on the road up to Byron way on the 19th and heading back down on the 26th/27th/28th (whenever I can drag myself away :P).

29th sounds fine to me, I reckon it'd be a trip to turn up to the meet the day after I got back from Byron :D

Anyone disagree with the 29th of this month?

Will you still be in the area tripitaka? :D

Edited by apothecary

sounds good so far :D:

Hi, I won't be able to make it down that day, But, anyone looking for dancefloor, campfire etc.. about 1.5hrs northwest that evening is welcome..pm.

im good for any saturday at this stage except the 15th july. :)

Yeah - basically any saturday is cool for me as well. Looking forward to the next Sydney meet, as I'd love to see the faces that couldn't make it last time.

Not definite about the central coast meet yet as I'd hate to get hopes up, but I'll let people know if all systems are go at the end of next week and start lookin around for interest as well as throwing some ideas together.

There have been some hiccups with my situation at the moment, but if everything turns out to plan then I'd definitely be up for hosting something within the next 2 months if people are keen.

On a different note, what an awesome smiley!!! ---> :shroomer:

Edited by -=IndigoSunrise=-

Will you still be in the area tripitaka? :D

Unfortunately not, however if you are driving back down from Byron you are invited to call in on your way through. I'm three hours away!

Have fun on your trip Sina!

29th is the go!

Write it in people, I will put the calendar entry up tomorrow.

I arrive back from NNSW on the morning of the 29th and will be in the city that afternoon to see you guys.

29th is the go!

Write it in people, I will put the calendar entry up tomorrow.

I arrive back from NNSW on the morning of the 29th and will be in the city that afternoon to see you guys.

29th...I'm there...can't wait to see youse all!!!

mmmmnnnnnwwwaaahh!!! :wub::)

29th. lookin fwd to it. :)

:P Haha

Thanks Apo.

Hazzah! Keen as beans for this one.

I'm heading out on the town with as many friends as I can muster on the Saturday night to celebrate another successful revolution in the face of cancer, terrorism, global warming and other forms of impending doom. All plant-heads invited.

Looking forward to frolicking with you all soon.

Heya folks, been meaning to come to one of these for some time now. As i've drifted back into ethno land once more i thought i might come put some names to faces. Although i will say im only a maybe, i might chicken out at the last minute cause i have a phobia of meeting new ppl, especially online ones. It is kind of exciting though(for me anyway). Will have to see if i have anything to trade! So is it cool if i come?

have a great day folks....see ya at the next one!