The Corroboree

Hi Guys,

I have been working on Pereskiopsis grafting video. You can find it at the following link. Its a big file ( 68mb) and a bit long - about 9 minutes. It’s a Pereskiopsis grafting video - and obviously made to advertise my website.

http://youtu.be/k5qO7pvO-j4

There are lots of changes that need to be made, this is the first draft, typos and all. I may narrate it but for the moment the sound track is ‘ She has no strings’ by Dirty Three from She has no strings Apollo. Used without consent.

The original audio from the video was mostly the Australian Open in the background on the TV and me heavy breathing into the camera.

One of the first things I will change is add credit for the Audio. Dirty three have a new album coming out soon and are touring in 2012. I’m very excited.

Please give me your honest feedback so I can make the changes and improve it before uploading it to my site.

Thanks everyone ( sorry for double posting in chill space too :wub: )

• Like 7

Thats an awsome vid man, i love the way u have done the same thing a few times over, i am about to start grafting to peres and was really curious of what was going to happen as i have only attempted to graft to larger stok plants, again :worship: i thank u my friend!!!

I will send u updates of my grafted thingo's :P

Good work chief

Cheers

like i said i have some peres in the mail coming and some seeds germinating at the moment so i will post pics if not a .gif to share your love :)

hey WT i loved the video it will help me greatly with grafting xD only thing is some of the writing at the start when away a few second's before i could finish reading so i had to go back to it but maybe im just a slow reader other than that it was very very good

I would find that very fiddly watertrade, but you make it look like its a breeze !. Its much easier to understand how to do something when shown step by step. I would like to see more grafting vids for sure.

Just one thing..., seeing the process twice was enough for me.I dont know if it needs repeating after that.? (just my opinion)

Great work and thanks WT. :)

Very helpful video! I agree that it doesn't have to be repeated as many times as it is - 2 - 3 is plenty. The length that the text is on screen for is enough, but I'm a fast reader.

The initial contact looks very delicate - I'd be nervous putting them back in the tubs! Experience builds confidence though.

I am in love with your grow room. What lighting do you use?

Edited by Belching

At 1:28 there is a typo "seed(l)ings"

and is it possible that at 1:41 and 2:04 it is meant to say "seedlings" instead of "seeds"?!

apart from that great video :)

Thanks Guys I will make the changes.

& I agree, two demos of the process is probably enough. ;)

thats excellent, possibly the best tutorial on peres grafting I have seen.

Very helpful video! I agree that it doesn't have to be repeated as many times as it is - 2 - 3 is plenty. The length that the text is on screen for is enough, but I'm a fast reader.

The initial contact looks very delicate - I'd be nervous putting them back in the tubs! Experience builds confidence though.

I am in love with your grow room. What lighting do you use?

Hi Belching, the lights I use are just two baton 18w fluros. they seem to work well enough for germination and growing the grafts until quite large isn't a problem.

fiddly i know but at the 8 minute mark it says producting instead of producing.

fantastic video.

Im also interested in what lighting your using there, it looks a very efficient setup.

=ediit-

you answered my question while i was posting. :)

Edited by niggles

Thanks everyone for the advice - i have reduced the length of the video and fixed typos. the finished video can be found here.

• Like 4

Even after the first take of this video there was a mad rush and everyone wanted pereskiopsis. Very inspiring video.

Excellent clip watertrade, Thank You.

:)

Edit.. Stupido typo .

Edited by Amazonian