The Corroboree
narayan

Adelaide Ethno Meet 2nd Sunday of each month

Major gatherings?  

24 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Haha I just realised that the next meet will be on Valentines day!

Cant wait!

what a nice day for a meet, great to meet plenty of new faces hope you all enjoy the cacti cuts. Hopefully catch everyone at the doof next w/e

Had a great time meeting you corroborators. Tantra is a wise sage, YT is a chiller, Rogdog is a champ, The dude is a top bloke and all the young guns (sorry cant remember names) well you guys arent too bad either.

Great to meet like-minded people. And on top of that going home with some cuts, awesome.

Looking forward to see you guys again.

edit: oh yeah distracted is a funny/interesting chap as well.

I probably should have just posted positive vibrations all round

Edited by Quilliam

Next meet is this Sunday (14th) So whos coming? B)

Might bring some pedro cuts if peeps are keen and perhaps a silene or two.

Oh gonna be firetwirling down the bridge in the city this friday night too should be fun!

Damn! I wont be able to make this one. Was looking forward to it too. :(

Have a good one guys.

Shit. I just realised that the next meet happens to fall on the weekend that I am having my honeymoon. :ana:

Would any of you lot be open to having the meet a week earlier or later?

it is the same time each month so every knows and can just come.once we go changing it things get more complicated.previous changes were not really successful.if we change it someone will forget because it got changed.that said, it is an anarchic democracy or something....all open to whatever gets decided...

hey get your priorities right...change your honey moon!or bring ya missus along.

t s t .

lol

Yeah fair enough tantra

congratulations on finding someone to spend your life with qulliam! my sincere wishes for you brotha

hope you can still make it if not im sure we will understand :) got that Eileen cut for ya too

this sunday 11th of april for the rest of us fiends B) i should be around about 12:30 have been around earlier but couldnt find anyone :lol:

Hey guys, I think I'll be able to make this one at last, gonna be in town for the weekend. Will be great to catch up with you fellas. Will be happy gardening talk with all of this rain methinks. Whereabouts are we meeting these days. Haven't been to the gardens since the upgrades/construction etc. still at the cafe thingy?

Hey guys, I think I'll be able to make this one at last, gonna be in town for the weekend. Will be great to catch up with you fellas. Will be happy gardening talk with all of this rain methinks. Whereabouts are we meeting these days. Haven't been to the gardens since the upgrades/construction etc. still at the cafe thingy?

a bit before 1pm should be ok at the cafe.

this coming sunday i believe......

t s t .

wonder if wendy shombergk will turn up again?

Ahh only just noticed the kind words YT and tantra. Many thanks. I'll be making this one :)

i shall also make it this weekend,

i have your cacti quilliam and i'll also have one or two hbwr and rivea plants.

Hi guys!

I would like to join the meet :rolleyes: . Is it still scheduled for the coming Sunday....or will it be postponed due to the long weekend?

Cheers s

When I woke up I looked at my alarm clock and it said 4:30pm! I just spent the last hour thinking i'd missed the meet until I just read my computer clock then. :|

I'll be there.