The Corroboree
narayan

Adelaide Ethno Meet 2nd Sunday of each month

Major gatherings?  

24 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

that time again......last meet is about the only one i've ever missed.....will bring along some plants n seeds to give away....see ya there......

t s t .

yep,bit before 1.00 should be best.........everyone has been arriving latish recently.

see you then.....

t s t .

we were there but our plans have been unsettled due to redevelopments.

its best to get in the loop by post or pm so we look out and wait for you!

t s t .

should be a beautiful day.....26 degrees of sunshine!

see you tomorrow....

t s t .

Just an update for interstate members regarding the new "Garden of Health" to be developed. Here's the page from the Foundation News:

post-5043-1255950477_thumb.jpg

Ended up going along to the "An Evening with Peter Cundall and Sophie Thomson". Unfortunately there wasn't anything mentioned about the Garden of Health... just Peter Cundall raving on about nothing of particular relevance.

Completion in approx. 12-18 months IIRC. Hoping to get updates and keen to know if there will be any public input and when more detailed plans are to be released.

Tax deductible donations can be made to the Adelaide Botanic Gardens Foundation, if anyone is looking to part with money.

EDIT: Sign up for GreenMail to receive Foundation news and correspondence via email, including notification of the website launch. http://www.abgf.org/

Edited by Alchemica

I thought I was looped but I've missed everyone the past two meets. Was keen to see which locals are going to EGA to discuss transportation and whatnot, so on that note, any adelaideians going to EGA that need somebody to chip in with petrol/driving and talking shit on long drives? send us a PM if possible. (really should've organised this a bit earlier)

Id love to go but the ticket price if a bit much for me & i also have no transport plus there is accommodation etc...

maybe next time ill try to save some cash & see if i can make it as im sure a few members from sa will be passing through here on the trip

But to SA & VIC members driving & passing through my town your more than welcome to call in for a cool drink, rest stop, coffee, feed etc. whatever i can offer just pm me 4 my location

Im sure i can throw in a fresh pach pup & mid section or few seeds/cacti seedlings etc for you to take to ega for my contribution or even show you around my town if there is time

ill even invite you into my home & show ya my humble collection for a few pointers n tips

Edited by mac

I thought I was looped but I've missed everyone the past two meets. Was keen to see which locals are going to EGA to discuss transportation and whatnot, so on that note, any adelaideians going to EGA that need somebody to chip in with petrol/driving and talking shit on long drives? send us a PM if possible. (really should've organised this a bit earlier)

yt might be looking for a ride still too.........

t s t .

should have changed the meet date to 3rd sunday for this month.

weekend after ega.......

t s t .

Anybody interested in an earlier start? Like 10am.

Anybody interested in an earlier start? Like 10am.

Happy to go for an earlier start if the others don't mind... imagine that there will still be some recovering from the weekend :wacko: .

It's too hot for me and my treadly, hope to see you all next meet :(