Halcyon Daze

American election, what's your call

Will Hillary win the election?

m0Q7KzX.jpg

So, Trump will win the election, then?

bv7W2x3.gif

It all seems like this to me:

Or25zD7.gif

My prediction is that, a bit like Brexit, Trump will win by a small margin, leaving half the country reeling... and it will be their own fault.

r0DBxHZ.jpg 

• Like 3

Both puppets for TPTB. Appealing to opposite sectors of society to make for a good show. Neither matter. Reactions to whatever they blah blah blah out is what matters; hate/fear fuels the Great America Machine more efficiently than any oil reserve or monetary worth. ISIS was completely fabricated to provide the hate/fear needed. Only an individual has the power to change their reaction from now hate/fear to love/trust. Love/trust is what will save the human specie and allow our evolution to move to next phase; i.e. Becoming true benefactor and trustee to planet Earth. 

• Like 2

On 06/10/2016 at 4:08 PM, FancyPants said:

ISIS was completely fabricated to provide the hate/fear needed.

hsyn3mz.gif

Something will stop Hillary, trump will win, then Obama will call a vote of no confidence in the American voters and stay in the White House effectively initiating martial law... along with war.

So Obama? Lol

• Like 2

Lol yeah was too lazy to write why I thought so... Still can't be bothered. ISIS is just too convenient.

Goddamn! Paul doesn't mince words does he?

• Like 1

Looks like this went down like a lead balloon. The beginning of the end for the Donald perhaps?  

Repubs seem to be jumping ship all over the place now,  in the hopes of at least saving their grip on Congress.

Lookin' forward to this next debate  I bet it gets REAL ugly this time. LOL

Edited by Halcyon Daze

I see an army of women swelling on the horizon... 

I've said it before and I'll say it again.  Trump is the best thing that could have happened to the Clinton campaign.

Edited by Halcyon Daze

I can tell you exactly who will win [and I challenge you to prove me wrong 4 years from now]

The one who will win will be..... a bad and horrible person.

I will vote, but I dont know who I'll vote for yet. I cant be bothered to follow the campaigns yet, in america its degenerated to just a perverted form of entertainment.

I do not ascribe to the 'lesser evilism' doctrine because, really, is it moral to vote for someone even you yourself considers evil?

When I get my ballot I'll rule out every bigot, every corrupt bastard, every incompetent or horrible person and if anyone is left I'll vote for them. If not I'll vote for none of the above.

In the end either hillary or trump will win, which one doesnt matter, theyre both corrupt egotistical fools.

• Like 2

I don't see how that video of trump saying all that sexist shit changes anything, we all knew he was a goats arse before that was aired.

Why isn't the media telling us about bill clinton's or trumps ties to jeffrey epstein & the peadophilia allegations against trump himself ?

It's OK to portray him as a sexist butt wipe but if they play the peadophile card bill clinton will get dragged into it too.

https://news.vice.com/article/the-salacious-ammo-even-donald-trump-wont-use-in-a-fight-against-hillary-clinton-bill-clinton

In 2010, Epstein pled the Fifth when asked by a lawyer representing one of Epstein's victims about his relationship with Trump:

Q: Have you ever had a personal relationship with Donald Trump?
A. What do you mean by "personal relationship," sir?
Q. Have you socialized with him?
A. Yes, sir.
Q. Yes?
A. Yes, sir.
Q. Have you ever socialized with Donald Trump in the presence of females under the age of 18?
A: Though I'd like to answer that question, at least today I'm going to have to assert my Fifth, Sixth, and 14th Amendment rights, sir.

Edited by Sallubrious

Some people have to have it shoved in their face before the penny finally drops. It's not just women who are disgusted mind you.

I live in a strongly conservative family who were Trump lovers (despite him being the opposite to everything they have ever 'preached' about). That video changed something at the core of their awe of trump. It was a 'King wears no clothing' moment. He was exposed to the world for who he truely is.

It's a shame there's not a lot more people like auxin around. If people gave a shit, democracy might actually work in our countries.

Edited by Halcyon Daze

I actually don't know why people are so surprised at Trump's recording. I wondered to my partner months ago if the Republicans put Trump out in front to do the dirty work against Hillary (which is mightily valid) and then just before the election they replace him with someone else "cleaner" for the final stretch. Not a silly move I think. Either way I still think it's a total farce; it was and always will be a matter of the USA being REALLY run by the faceless oligs. 

FWIW the way Hillary uses the Vagina Vote - albeit in an incredibly sneaky, subtle way - is wretched. Nobody would ever accuse her of being stupid. Trump comes off as ridiculously stupid and oafish, but I find it hard to believe such a man could end up running multi billion-dollar companies with nothing more than nepotism, good luck, and good connections. He's smart, so I have to wonder why he continues to play it so dumb.

• Like 1

the republican establishment has wanted trump out from the start. remember the primaries? they did all they could to stop trump from winning, their "cleaner candidate" was always cruz or rubio, but the republican voters showed they don't want a bunch of establishment lapdogs representing them. you see people like paul ryan or mcain suddenly "unendorsing trump" but they never really endorsed him to begin with, so it makes no difference. besides, who would replace a presidential nominee with a month to go and hold any hope of winning? 

anyway, with hillary in charge we'll at least have 8 more years of perpetual war. hopefully they'll start ww3 for real and finally put an end to all this proxy bullshit

8 more years of exactly the same bullshit as the last 25. 

• Like 1

True, but the thing that still jags with me is how Trump can continue to be so... Offensive. I just cannot fathom the dumb things (not to say there's not some intelligent stuff thrown in there) he says is anything other than contrived and deliberate. What's he/they playing at?? Very interesting the links with Putin. 

Hillary can suck a fuck, too. I just don't believe anything that either of them say. It's all a game; we're the pawns. Hence my hippy-dippy call on changing our individual reactions and choosing to not play their game. 

• Like 1

if you unplug the cable from the wall hillary falls down as demonstrated at the car, she died ages ago didnt she , i mean didnt shit.

which leaves the best of a bad bunch trump , its all a scam anyway i totes feel for americans , if only they would take their country back from those zionist fuckfaces

id vote putin for president of usa , hes more of a man than even barack obama's husband michelle i mean michael

Edited by ☽Ţ ҉ĥϋηϠ₡яღ☯ॐ€ðяئॐ♡Pϟiℓℴϟℴ
  • Like 1

27 minutes ago, FancyPants said:

True, but the thing that still jags with me is how Trump can continue to be so... Offensive. I just cannot fathom the dumb things (not to say there's not some intelligent stuff thrown in there) he says is anything other than contrived and deliberate. What's he/they playing at?? Very interesting the links with Putin. 

i hear people say trump is playing some master chess game by only "pretending to be retarded", but the truth is i think he just doesn't give a fuck. he's not a career politician so doesn't need to employ the doublespeak almost all politicians use to preserve position in office. 

This only makes the Don stronger and plainly exposes the cockroaches in the Republican party.  Maybe you foolishly believe this is the end of Trump, because you assume everyone still lets the media shape their opinion as you do.

Trump supporters dont give a pussygrab what two guys say in private.  What male hasnt said far worse?  Pffft.

Trump now has the green light to go after hillary threatening and coercing her husband's rape victims to stay silent, and further point out the media's double standard.  It will require some finesse on his part but this comes at the worst time for Hillary, just before the second debate.

There are so many fronts on which to attack Clinton and now the gloves are off.  How many of you are even informed about the latest wikileak?

Edited by ThunderIdeal
  • Like 1

Trump will make as good a puppet as any, I'm sure there will be someone waiting on the grassy knoll if he steps too far out of line. At least there will be plenty of work for fencing contractors for a while.

I disagree, I dont think he could be a puppet if he tried which is why he struggles to take direction from his own campaign managers.  Hence some Americans are getting all hopey changey, AGAIN, despite having sworn that after 8 years of the golfer-in-chief, fool me twice you cant get fooled again (as they say in Texas, and likely also in Tennessee)

• Like 2

Globalism is dead folks, the world economy is contracting. The superpower is in decline, its empire shrinking; a multipolar world emerges.  

I dont know how to impress this upon anybody but i'm beyond spending thousands of words trying:  THE WORLD IS TRANSFORMING.  Now, they will use every means to deny Trump up to and including electoral fraud or delaying the election, but it doesn't really matter.  I'd prefer Trump take power so the Australian military didn't have to run errands, antagonising China and Russia, but whatevz.  Nothing can stop the winds of change.

:D

I announce select news on my profile feed if anyone is interested.  I'm done posting for the foreseeable future.

• Like 2

What's the latest Wikileaks thing? I heard something about Assange wants Trump to get in because of his Russian backing??