The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
EntheoAssassin

My intro, a big hello, minus the self-incrimination

Yeh man, they're awesome. Make life richer but yes, the two eldest bicker and fight but then miss each other so much when they are apart but, like you said, after being with each other for 5 minutes more fights ensue.

My wardrobe contains only fisherman pants and bintang singlets.

I have one bintang singlet and I hate it. My mum bought it from Indonesia but it's this stupid thick cotton and not the thin cotton one so it's too hot to wear in summer. You a fisherman for a living?

I am a fisher of men.

Hmm, that sounds a bit gay.

Not that there's abything wrong with that.

I should refrain from casting my mighty rod deep into the murky depths.

Im heading to Indonesia in May. Going to have group sex with Shepalle Corby.

• Like 1

fuck having any kids, i would blow my brains out

Worked at a childcare centre for nearly 2 years, got to play with Lego and make paper planes all day it was sweet!

But it turned me off even considering having kids for at least another 10 years lol

i think people need to consider over-population when having kids too. over 6 billion people equals a massive strain on resources and the environment, i choose not to have kids for this reason

Yeh because you gotta raise everyones kids there.

Childcare centre is for the children who's parents don't fucking want to raise their own children or are too financially over committed that they cannot afford to have one parent home to parent.

I am a fisher of men.

Hmm, that sounds a bit gay.

Not that there's abything wrong with that.

I should refrain from casting my mighty rod deep into the murky depths.

Im heading to Indonesia in May. Going to have group sex with Shepalle Corby.

.......OK then. Make sure she doesn't commit suicide while you dog her.....she may try to off herself while she gives you head too....If she goes blue in the face put it in further and end the suffering for her.

fuck having any kids, i would blow my brains out

They're not for everyone.

Edit: If everyone grew their own food overpopulation wouldn't be an issue. Hence why I do that. If the government installed a solar panel on every home power wouldn't be an issue. If the government pumped seawater into the desert, used solar mirrors to focus energy onto a containment vessel/boiler and boil the water, they'd have fresh water and power there too and it could be irrigated.

If they stopped IV fertilisation and left nature to do its business things would be fine. Don't let over-population stop you from continuing your bloodline. Unless of course you recognise that your genetic traits offer absolutely nothing to this planet, then sure.

Edited by EntheoAssassin

Yeh because you gotta raise everyones kids there. Childcare centre is for the children who's parents don't fucking want to raise their own children or are too financially over committed that they cannot afford to have one parent home to parent

That is true, a couple of the kids were there 5 days a week open till close almost.

But there's also a lot of single parents with no one else to look after their kids.

I think 2 days a week in child care is good, helps social skills, sharing and all that other bullshit. But they do need their time at home too

I also Stargaze. Love the Universe. Jupiter and Saturn look amazing through the scope. Sirius is amazing......especially these:

The Dogon tribe knew of the Dark star Sirius B, unseen with the naked eye, long before it was first recognised by modern man in 1950 something.

If you can stand watching old docos these are pretty cool. Narrated by 'Spock'.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q3YHd9e4Q2A"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q3YHd9e4Q2A

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1dlykGz3alU&feature=related"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1dlykGz3alU&feature=related

Edited by EntheoAssassin

I just got a new motorized telescope for staring at the stars, but its been really cloudy ever since. :(

Glad to hear the welcome pack arrived.. hope you get lots of enjoyment out of it!

Wow your post count is sure moving fast!

This thread is still going awsome :)

Good to see you setteling in good entheo

Have fun

I just got a new motorized telescope for staring at the stars, but its been really cloudy ever since. :(

Glad to hear the welcome pack arrived.. hope you get lots of enjoyment out of it!

Wow your post count is sure moving fast!

It'll clear up soon. Hopefully.

I'm sure I will get a lot of fun out of it. A big thanks mate.

Post count c/- T.W.A.T

This thread is still going awsome :)

Good to see you setteling in good entheo

Have fun

It's a cool place man, you guys discuss good topics and have intelligent conversation. It's....stimulating. Plus I seemed to have gotten an answer for a question I've been long asking. Just need to direct that global warming thread onto the more urgent situation this planet is facing, of which I have posted enough info to raise eyebrows,....if they're wanting to discuss global emergencies...which I assume they would.

Edited by EntheoAssassin

Oh yea, you senyt EA something too. What was it again ?

I shipped a brick of Kandahar Hash to him............

Inshallah

Edited by Psylo Dread
  • Like 1

hahaha, psylo, psylo, psylo. Dont worry about him Ethneo

I will keep out of your fancy intelect convo's now i am aware you are a smart bugger lol

Yeh, this is real high IQ shit right here. Best stay away. You may lapse into a coma from over-stimulation.

I'm no smarter than your average homo sapien.

Anyone know how long my warn status stays for?

Inshallah

My hebrew sister objects.

Godwilling?.....My hebrew sister objects?

I don't know man....but are you known for going off on rather unique tangents?

Edited by EntheoAssassin