The Corroboree

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

incognito

Chiral

what crack r u smoking thunder? :blink:

huh? i'm talking about this group of cunts from quite a few years back, and i wasn't involved in their loose habits. that's the only people i've ever heard use the term chat/chatty.

oh. i think i see why you're confused. i made post 122 as an addition to my post before that, i hadn't seen the couple of posts which happened in the interim

LMFAO @ Nitrous Whore

One of the best times of my life was 3 weeks spent in a nangar den. LOL

couple of nitrous whores even got some shirts and hats professionally printed with some dodgy cake decorator company logo so they could go everyday and pick up bulk bulbs from the suppliers...LOL

the best laugh I have ever had:)

Ah! the term 'gooch', i reckon its only about 2 up from the c word so i wouldnt be using it every where , imagine explaining what is meant by it to a stranger in a supermarket or someting.

Iv only heard it used in trades in the eastern suburbs of melbourne though , last i heard of it was in 'jackass the movie'

example

On the last saw strokes when cutting off a piece of pipe you are sawing through the wall thickness of the material, it is described as the 'gooch' of the pipe.

So in context it would be - "hey cunt ,how ya going with the pipe" "yeah good cunt, down to the gooch of it"

LMAO that line made that movie.

personally I like the word. Its not used enough:) time and place though

I never called anyone I didnt like a cunt...its a sweet word. If I can call you a cunt and your not offended your alright by me:)

we are really evolving here at shaman-australis :)

Evolving no end.

All in all ive never seen such a bunch of nuff nuffs that needed education on being a chat cunt. I thought it common lingo but then again im just an old arse bogan.

if i ever say chat cunt i really am gonna blame u guys and seriously give myself a tiger uppercut.

A nuff nuff is a retard, spastic, down syndrome etc, no disrespect intended, just my interpretation of the word as ive heard it used!!!

for a more concise description -

1. nuff-nuff

A Retard.

Someone that can't integrate properly in society.

Someone that has a very low IQ usually due to learning disabilities of no fault of their own as opposed to a ning-nang or general idiot who is stupid because they never engaged their brain or tried to learn anything.

Used in a derogatory way to describe idiots who behave as if they never received an education or to decribe a person who behaves in a way that contradicts their IQ level.

The bus was full of nuff-nuffs going to special school.

The guy was a complete nuff-nuff.

you're all men here saying that u like the "c" word yeah? Understandable. But as a woman the worst thing i've been called is a "f****** c***" and such a vile word for what is such an awesome body part becomes rather offensive after a while. :P

i doubt m/any of us would call a woman that lightly. i agree that if directed at a woman it reverts back to it's previous offensiveness.

Hey I never said I like the word!!

It irks me as well, and someone who uses it frequently i dont really have that much time for.

Was to dangerous ord to be spoken when i was growing up!!

But u must admit, sometimes the context in which it can be used, can be so applicable.

Take chihuahuas for example.

U will see why Faustus likes the word when u meet him.

We let him get away with it cos frankly he is the spitting image of Jeff Goldblum , and u have to give such people some kind of leeway. It cannot be easy living as a Jeff Goldblum clone, with some of the shit reviews and critiques of his work that he has endured.

Whenever i hear Faustus say 'chat c-word' (out of respect for the ladies and my mumma who would keel over if she heard me say it) i like to really empathise wih him, and how hard it must be to live in the long dark shadow of what is the Jeff Goldblum mystique.

I feel that affliction of needing to say "chat" and dun dun dun "c-word ;) as really a cry for help and understanding. If u meet Faustus, just take a minute to truly empathise with how hard it is to look just like Jeff Goldblum, and albeit for me to say, that the "chat cunts" are barely audible any longer.

oh yeah and big ups for vaginas :wub: truly an awesome body part of which i shll be eternally grateful to the universe for producing.

yeah well I know a few classy woman who use it..

I would never call a woman a cunt though. That just crosses the line.

no wait my girlfriend called me a cunt cus I stole her orios the other day and and I called her a cunt back....but we are mates so thats different:)

i have never called a person one..ever. Only chihuahuas.

But u must admit, sometimes the context in which it can be used, can be so applicable.

Take chihuahuas for example.

LMFAO cunts of things they are :lol: :lol: :lol:

now ur sounding like a bogan :)

uve crossed the c-word threshold :P

yeah well i dont use it all that often but it is a cool little word

I had to laugh..its exactly what I call those little dogs lol

and my mum would be upset with me too....sorry mumsy

U will see why Faustus likes the word when u meet him.

We let him get away with it cos frankly he is the spitting image of Jeff Goldblum , and u have to give such people some kind of leeway. It cannot be easy living as a Jeff Goldblum clone, with some of the shit reviews and critiques of his work that he has endured.

"and u have to give such people some kind of leeway"

haha dammit man you're a cunny funt!

and as for this whole debacle. I don't know why I'm reading it, nothing to do with me, got some entertainment value though and I agree with ingontino; you gotta be a fool to be trading that sorta monies with online usernames having no real world accountability. It now makes sense why he had such a piss poor user rating and why he kept whinging about this apparently unfair slander of his reputation.

I don't think this damages the community's reputation of being full of honest and generous traders. I mean as long as that is the reality here there's not much to worry about. Just don't part with such big sums of money unless you are 110% certain is all I can say.

...I hope this thread keeps pumping out more random slang terms and just otherwise funny comments!

What are you doing?! Let sleeping dogs lie. This thread had finally degenerated to a point where the original topic had almost been fogetten. Not to say we should forget about what Chiral has done to this community and some of its members, but the discussion had got to a point where it was no longer helping anyone. It's better off now as a hilarious derailment discussing lewd words and cracking jokes. At least we'll all be able to smile. :)