The Corroboree
Neoshaman

Meet up: Sydney, Central Coast, Newcastle

Think I mentioned something along the lines of a SAB members party somewhere a few months ago...its definitely still something that we as a team should look at organising..I have amps, projectors, computers and some decor....

Think I mentioned something along the lines of a SAB members party somewhere a few months ago...its definitely still something that we as a team should look at organising..I have amps, projectors, computers and some decor....

^^^^^^^^^

I can probably find a few locations if you guys are willing to travel up to the Central Coast

Edited by neoshaman

God I can't believe I missed that Im so interested in Mycology and I live in Sydney, when is the next meet?

CENTRAL COAST MEET 28TH MARCH 2009

STRICKLAND STATE FOREST

MEETING POINT BANKSIA PINIC AREA 11am -12pm

http://www.forest.nsw.gov.au/recreation/_s...a.asp?areaID=16

10 minute drive from Gosford. Entry via Mangrove Road, Narara, or Dog Trap Road, Ourimbah.

OF COURSE IF ANYONE HAS A BETTER SUGGESTION I"M ALWAYS OPEN BUT THIS AREA SEEMS INTRESTING I"M SURE WITH A BIT OF CAR POOLING WE CAN GET A DECENT TURN OUT

:shroomer:

PROBABLY ALL HEAD BACK TO MY PLACE AFTERWARDS FOR A FEW DRINKS AND WHATEVER ELSE AS THE AFTERNoON MOVES ON

Edited by neoshaman

I'm free that weekend! If people from newie need a lift, i can drive. GPS is a wonderful thing too :)

Or if someone from newie wants to drive my car so i can have a few drinks i'm all good with that too lol.

Edit: newcastle ppl pm me for arrangements please.

Edited by C_T

I have close to zero experience with setting up parties, but I'm good at lugging shit around if you need a grunt. I don't drive, though.

CT thats great probably the best way is to come down the F3 go off at the ourimbah exit and dog trap road isn't all that far from there you'll need gps from there anyone from Sydney thats keen to come jump on a train to Wyong or Tuggerah Station and I can collect you on my way there just pm first to make sure i'm not already full .

http://www.whereis.com/nsw/ourimbah/dog-trap-rd#session=MTA=

http://www.forest.nsw.gov.au/recreation/ce...and/default.asp

EDIT : LINKS ADDED

http://www.forest.nsw.gov.au/recreation/ce...trick_broch.pdf

Edited by neoshaman

I'll try to make it down this time as well. I don't have GPS, but I know that area fairly well.

Awesome, should be coming up for this one too.

Hey everyone! how did the meet up go!!!! ? i just heard about it please let me know if there is another one coming up anytime soon

Not sure if I'll be able to make this, it's my dad's birthday that day.

Hope so though it will be good to catch up with people

Hey everyone! how did the meet up go!!!! ? i just heard about it please let me know if there is another one coming up anytime soon

Sydney meet was great. Try getting to the Central Coast one if you can.

while we're at it proposing that the next newcastle meet 18th April and the next Sydney either the 16th or 23rd May

Any suggestion on location for either please post below

ANYONE NEEDS A LIFT TO THE CENTRAL COAST MEET I STILL HAVE SPARE SEATS YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO GET THERE VIA PUBLIC TRANSPORT SO IF YOU NEED TO BE PICKED FROM A TRAIN STATION LET ME KNOW ASAP CAUSE IF YOU CAN CATCH A TRAIN TO TUGGERAH WILL GET YOU ON THE WAY

Edited by neoshaman

Due to absolutely craptastic weather meeting place may be transferred to my place :P I've already Pm'd JDanger, C-T & Yeti with my number if anyone else is coming and wants to check on whats happening PM me and I will give you my number , this is only in the case that this rain keeps up, but I just thought it would be good to put a contigency planin place now LOL , hope to see a few people there I already have friends coming from various areas of Sydney and the Coast as well that aren't members on here but we'll soon change that

wish i had planned more, wont be making this meet :(

ill think of yall as i do some gardening and things ;)

have a good day all and hope the weather holds out for you.

At the risk of trusting the weather man I think we are safe too have the meet as initially planned so meeting time Banksia Pinic area , strictland state forrest 11am -12pm we will still head back to my place later or if it rains but looks good for now though see you all there give me a call if you haved any questions :lol:

Thanks to all who attended central coast meet not as bioogger turn out as I had hoped but still agood day , I'll try to make the next one more central location ....

NEXT NEWCASTLE MEET 18th of APRIL ( was going to make it the following week but thats ANZAC day )

NEWCASTLE PPLS ANY SUGGESTIONS FOR LOCATION WOULD BE APPRECIATED

Indeedy, it was nice to meet some more new faces. Huuuuge thanks for the beautiful give-aways too.

Any Newcastle Ppl got any ideas for next meet Come on guys suggestions re:place &time would be great

How about a Newcastle doof, a couple of weeks later.

http://www.australiens.net/whatson/1362/

bent perception 2009

Lucid Visions and the NPC

Date: Friday 1st May, 2009 - Sunday 3rd May, 2009

Time: 8:00 PM - 5:00 PM

State: New South Wales

Venue: outdoors

I can't get to the doof toast suggests and I'm dead keen for a Newcastle meeting on the 18th. Not sure where we should have it though. I'm all for trying the park meeting place again, especially if we can use C_T's place after! On that note, those of us who attended the last Newie meet probably owe that man a beer or two (each).

Haha, nah its all good.

I'll have to find out if we can use my place again. It shouldn't be a problem.

I can show you all my new cactus, and get some more tips :)

How about a Newcastle doof, a couple of weeks later.

http://www.australiens.net/whatson/1362/

bent perception 2009

Lucid Visions and the NPC

Date: Friday 1st May, 2009 - Sunday 3rd May, 2009

Time: 8:00 PM - 5:00 PM

State: New South Wales

Venue: outdoors

this looks intresting

Hey is it a public holiday that monday after anzac day or are we still getting fucked over by our crappy state government

sorry guys will have to give this one a miss myself forgot we had a stupid wedding to go to have a good one guys

Edited by neoshaman

still getting fucked over by our crappy state government

Until next year...