The Corroboree
Thelema

throw a shoe at dubya

damn, 2 shoes and he missed both times.

If someone makes a game out of this it could overtake world of warcraft :wink:

Bush should be grateful I wasn't there instead. I'd have thrown my fucking wheelchair at the SOB. I wouldn't care if it meant crawling around the damn desert on my hands.

Bush said in an after event chat that it was comparable to flipping the bird and how they are now free to express... bla bla...

Well, i wouldnt like to see what would happen if you tried throwing a shoe or two in the land of the free, Americanistan.

Edited by Legba

I just saw this on the news. There was an interview with Gee Dub and the cunt said, "I don't know what his Beef was" in reference to the journo that threw the shoe.

Well, lets see, you raped the guys country and fucked the ENTIRE world... The news said that the journo yelled "This is for all the widows of Iraq". That is pretty powerful stuff, poor guy will prolly get terrorism charges slapped on him for this.

I am glad there are still people in the world that stand up for their beliefs, even if it means on eternity in a hellish prison. Poor guy has the rest of his life in a cell to work on his aim.

Gen

I watched it again & again on youtube from as many views as possible. Bush was agile as a poisonous lizard when he dodged those shoes....

God.. I would have given my liver away to see one of those shoes hit him in the forehead.

pissssa and yes that dubya sure can dodge well :P

but shouldnt there be some sort of security to stop people throwing shoes at the most powerful man in the world??

GOD BLESS AMERICA

Ta DA!

looks like its gonna outsell WoW for sure

Bush said in an after event chat that it was comparable to flipping the bird and how they are now free to express... bla bla...

Well, i wouldnt like to see what would happen if you tried throwing a shoe or two in the land of the free, Americanistan.

i'll tell ya what would happen- you' would be capped!!

The George wasnt that agile, you could see the surprised look on his face for about half a second before the shoe came into shot, the guy was an angry messs shaking like a thunder bird character he should have spared the shouting, the anger for later and thought about it more, put more energy into the throw , it was such an easy shot.

Haha not bloody likely. I'm surprised the old bastard has such good reflexes.

cheers

Reminds me of that assassin on the 2nd Austin Powers movie, the Asian chap who throws his shoes at Austin and they hit him in the face I think, then Austin Powers goes "Who throws a shoe?" That's what Dubya shoulda' said, Yeah baby-YEAH!