The Corroboree
gomaos

rivea corymbosa experiences?

sorry if it was already said, but why peppermint?

fancy pants made me realize something, body weight between us will vary a lot.

so maybe we should state our weight. im tall and thinish at 90kg

tst tantra, are you talking about Ipomoea or Turbina?

\/\/\/

The unripened seed pods of the Morning Glory reveal a white, much larger, soft seed with some green in the middle of the kernel. I have found that this state of the seeds is more than twice as potent as the black dried seeds. 400 dried is similar to a little less than one hit LSD. 400 fresh is like about 2 or three hits.

thats not mine but someone who posted at erowid but i was also talking ipomoea only cos i dont have access to fresh rivea........

t s t .

Well apart from a sleepless night my elf got nothing like anything reported here. Played Xbox nearly all night, no effect on my ability in the game. I was still shit LOL.

I haven't yet gave up but I think I will just wait till my Rivea is all grown up and see if fresher is better for me. Any other idea's would be appreciated.

Cheers

Hutch

tst, which country you in?

i am wondering if the young seeds have something to do with it. there are reliable sources that claim very few seeds, and sources that would surely NOT mix up species....which makes me think we, here, are going about this the wrong way.....or there is another thought that placebo plays into indian society a lot and they are getting more experience from setting/theme/beliefs and the seeds are perhaps a mild trigger? just throwing out ideas.....but there seems to be a few stories that do not overlap much at all.....and many seem reliable/credible/honest whatever.

oz.

maybe an 'inherited' experience for native users....grow up with/connecting to people on lsas,makes it easier to experience/believe....but that would be in contrast to the massively varying results among westerners?cultural context similar to set and setting?

the lsh thing suggests differences in metabolism/enzymes.i pretty certainly have very low maonow but prob not when my tolenence was 'normal'.....maybe hardheads have high mao and should try with maoi?at low dose!

some side effects seem related to metabolism of the seeds/actives?low tolerance may mean your body knows what to do with lsas or is able to do something efficient?

t s t .

Edited by t st tantra

oz.

maybe an 'inherited' experience for native users....grow up with/connecting to people on lsas,makes it easier to experience/believe....but that would be in contrast to the massively varying results among westerners?cultural context similar to set and setting?

the lsh thing suggests differences in metabolism/enzymes.i pretty certainly have very low maonow but prob not when my tolenence was 'normal'.....maybe hardheads have high mao and should try with maoi?at low dose!

some side effects seem related to metabolism of the seeds/actives?low tolerance may mean your body knows what to do with lsas or is able to do something efficient?

t s t .

Just did a bit of reading on maoi's. Look very tricky and quite dangerous if you didn't really know what you are doing. Think I may be best to do a bit more study first or :puke:

There is just so much too learn on this journey of discovery but shit I am enjoying the experience. Keep em coming tst. Your knowledge of these things is just amazing :worship: . It seem every time you post I have to follow up with more google searches lol.

So going into to theoretical stuff here but if the ipomea is stronger re: unripened as per biossays posted above would one assume the same for HBWR & RC seeds i can actually source some unripe HBWR seeds atm and i'm quite intrested in investigating apprently will be several months before I can source unripe RC seeeds but still something that seems intresting to investigate

Have heard (not my elf, but someone elses) that three to five Argyreia seeds were enough straight off the vine, when this person usually required ten plus when dry. Apparantly, the negative effects from three seeds were what you would expect from three seeds, but the positive effects were as if from a dozen or so. Of course, because my neither I nor my elf have tried this, I don't want to make a claim to this being true, but it's what I've heard from a reliable person, so just thought I'd throw it in the mix.

full sized but immature ipomoea seed as i keep saying is mentally stimulant,would be interested in this aspect for hbwr and rc?

t s t .

full sized but immature ipomoea seed as i keep saying is mentally stimulant,would be interested in this aspect for hbwr and rc?

t s t .

Swim tried 110 seed plus 4 stictocardia seeds very disappointed slight effects for 3-4 hours very subtle and lacked intensity Swim was going to take mushrooms as well but due to the weakness of the seeds on this occasion, put that on hold for another occasion

have been advised though RC only seed around mid winter so if this is the case I'm thinkking all seeds floating around over here are getting close to a yaer old would probably explain the weak effects it would be intresting to look at biossays of this plant based on time of year it is taken as I imagine from July to December we would be getting postive reports and post december slowly getting more and more negative. Is there are period of the year when they were used predominatly in their traditional setting ?

Swim hasd also sourced some green HBWR seed hopes to biossay within the next fortnight

Edited by neoshaman

what species? heavenly blue?

My vines [argyreias+turbinas] have woken up :):):) I expect an exciting season. :)

violacea,hederifolia and the one with tiny white flowers[obscura or minuta?] for instance.

the later ,tested only one pod,was extreemly interesting and needs follow up.i forget if it is a tan couloured seed or not.

would expect this to apply to all the active ones.....

t s t .

I had 40 rivea seeds last week, crushed as fine as possible with a rolling pin. I then soaked the powder in a glass of filtered water for 30 mins, then proceeded to drink the liquid and eat the mush at the bottom. While not getting much in the way of psychedelic activity, the first hour or so was physically extremely sedative yet my mind felt very stimulated, slipping from thought to thought. There was a peculiar headspace i was in, my surroundings had not been changed but rather felt extremely large. The next few hours i became physically very stimulated and a bit euphoric, i played with the dogs for a good 2 hours then went swimming, absolutely amazing I highly reccomend swimming on low doses of this substance. All in all it was a wonderful day but I feel as though I could easily ingest at least double what I took. If you're looking for a more pronounced psychedelic experience I would reccomend 10+ hbwr seeds.

Peace.

Edited by Geebus

I had 40 rivea seeds last week, crushed as fine as possible with a rolling pin. I then soaked the powder in a glass of filtered water for 30 mins, then proceeded to drink the liquid and eat the mush at the bottom. While not getting much in the way of psychedelic activity, the first hour or so was physically extremely sedative yet my mind felt very stimulated, slipping from thought to thought. There was a peculiar headspace i was in, my surroundings had not been changed but rather felt extremely large. The next few hours i became physically very stimulated and a bit euphoric, i played with the dogs for a good 2 hours then went swimming, absolutely amazing I highly reccomend swimming on low doses of this substance. All in all it was a wonderful day but I feel as though I could easily ingest at least double what I took. If you're looking for a more pronounced psychedelic experience I would reccomend 10+ hbwr seeds.

Peace.

Do you have a reason for recommending HBWR over Rivea for a "more pronounced psychedelic experience"? Even 400 rivea seeds, which is definitely profoundly effective if the seeds are okay, have a less pronounced body load than half a dozen hbwr seeds.

Do you have a reason for recommending HBWR over Rivea for a "more pronounced psychedelic experience"? Even 400 rivea seeds, which is definitely profoundly effective if the seeds are okay, have a less pronounced body load than half a dozen hbwr seeds.

hmmm wouldn't quite like 400 :puke: although if they were as weak as swims experience on the weekend that may well be whaat is reqired as i said swim reports practically nothing off 110+ 4 stictocardia hmmm maybe he screwed something up this time round but I have to say last HBWR was undertaken using exactly the same tek only 8 seeds (CYF) produced far stronger effects more enjoyable overall but I kindda like a bit of intensity ....... how long does tolerance last swim has been leaving 2 weeks between biossays but thinks something wasn't right with the last run as quite weak n disappointing does anyone think tolerance would still be present after 2 week break

hmmm wouldn't quite like 400 :puke:

400 IS a bit much, but is far less painful - and IMO less dangerous - than a few HBWR seeds.

how long does tolerance last swim has been leaving 2 weeks between biossays but thinks something wasn't right with the last run as quite weak n disappointing does anyone think tolerance would still be present after 2 week break

I personally don't find tolerance is a huge problem (unlike with shrooms), but there are always personal differences, and it is plausible that two weeks would be too soon after a strong experience for some people.

last year i would have agreed with that, not anymore. i got REALLY sick from 250 rivea (why are we calling it rivea, its been Turbina for ages lol)....in fact it was just as bad as the few times i did hbwr (4-10 seed doses). in general i have a weak stomach for most things.

400 IS a bit much, but is far less painful - and IMO less dangerous - than a few HBWR seeds

Im curious on why you say that ballzac, can you elaborate a little more please, the information may be useful to Swim's, gnomes & FOAF's

Edited by mac

i think there might be degrees of tolerance or similar.....2 weeks should be long enough for reasonable effects but 6 months may be required for maximum effects......

t s t .

Im curious on why you say that ballzac, can you elaborate a little more please, the information may be useful to Swim's, gnomes & FOAF's

I gather you mean the bit about being dangerous. I have actually have actually hurt myself on occassion from moving too quickly while on HBWR. The pain has lasted a few days, implying that it is not just a perception induced by the drug, but is an actual physical injury. The potential for injuring one's ligaments/muscles can be considered a danger in itself, and it certainly puts me off using this plant. However, what really worries me is the thought of what it might be doing to the heart, which is also a muscle. Perhaps it does not affect the heart for some reason. I don't think it's a risk worth taking.

:o:o My FOAF just informed me that he has just smoked 2 cones of the left over crushed seeds and wow... :P He is not tripping but feeling very relaxed and he just noticed his hands are steadier than they have been for awhile. Is this his imagination or has anybody else experienced something like this before. He is going out to scrape his bowl and mulamatic out now. Wouldn't want to waste it. Be interested if anyone else has had simular effects???? or am I the discoverer of a new and fantastic secret????

Hutch :wink:

I thought I'd read every post in this thread to glean as much as possible but I must've missed or forgotten this one ^^^^

Anyway I had a dream a few weekends ago when HBWR (the dream is a little fuzzy but I think it was 6 seeds prepped normally) were eaten on top of 'cid and some molly. I noticed in the dream that my hands were as still as they ever are! I don't always shake like a leaf but there's usually a definite pronounced jitter in there; they're never totally still. In this dream they were DEAD STILL. It doesn't happen with Molly (makes it worse) and I'm pretty sure not with Cid either.

I intend to have a dream about rivea tonight and I'll see if it's species or substance maybe?*

*edit: I almost kind of hope that using absinthe for alcohol factor doesn't work and nobody will ever have to drink that ever again. :puke: (nearly)

Edited by FancyPants

whatevers going on with sticto the xtls from seed soak were quite active smoked........

t s t .

re below....

in cig form,plant material

very similar to oral effects but with a little xtl edge....can get the right word,not jittery but something like that....

yes as stated in prev thread.

dose was experimental,so very low,duration did not seem affected.

was curious about using seed for this,maybe coat and inner tried seperately and together?

Edited by t st tantra

whatevers going on with sticto the xtls from seed soak were quite active smoked........

t s t .

HMMMM very intresting SWIM has 20 or so coming in the next week very keen to investigate that further , this is with boiling water yes as per the thread in Aus Native Plants, xtls Vapourised or on plant base TST ? Was the duration shorter ?

if these plants have a symbiotic fungus i wonder if inoculating with soil from a mature plant would help sticto and others get started?

t s t .

Peace.

Nice report.

I think going for a high dose of LSA containing seeds is not so 'wise'. I actually think the seeds have a mechanism to prevent this from happening... 400 turbina seeds indeed sound like a lot, especially when the material isn't previously tested.

kada,

last year i would have agreed with that, not anymore. i got REALLY sick from 250 rivea (why are we calling it rivea, its been Turbina for ages lol)....in fact it was just as bad as the few times i did hbwr (4-10 seed doses). in general i have a weak stomach for most things.

that's a pity. I regard these vines very effective in a gentle way, very useful psychoanalytically. have you experimented with different strains too and always had this reaction? With ipomoea too? Damn pity, if this is the case...

well for me, I think it goes this way. you eat the stuff [cold water extraction, it removes some of the nasties, no reason to munch the stuff whole especially if you get very sick - of course all of you will propably know that, I just thought I could mention] and wait and relax. nausea will propably come up, but when you throw up it goes away and the main experience begins.

Edited by mutant