The Corroboree
Ace

Lost Secrets of the Sacred Ark

Hey guys and gals,

This is an article from a Nexus Magazine I was lucky enough to pick up a couple years ago called Lost Secrets of the Sacred Ark written by Lawrence Gardner: http://www.nexusmagazine.com/articles/lostark.html

Luckily it was put on the website for all to view for free. It states some very amazing things about a powder that was found in recent times and has since been 'thoroughly researched' and been found to have been used in ancient times. Please take a couple mins to read and let me know what you think. Even if its complete crap, its got some interesting things throughout and its really quite facinating on the whole.

As far as I remember (I havent read it for some time now), this powder has been linked to the Ark of the Covenant, and appears to have powers of Superconductivity, Levitation and Hyper-Dimentional Space Travel. If this hasnt grabbed your attention, I'd be very suprised lol.

As quoted from the link:

'Recent findings about the exotic properties of monatomic gold and the platinum group metals are rediscoveries of an advanced science understood or at least known by the ancient Mesopotamian, Egyptian and Israelite priests'

Please post your thoughts on this article - it would be great to see what people think of it. There are also a few other articles on the Nexus Magazine site that might appeal to you too.

p.s. No, it doesnt really have anything to do with the stuff generally talked about here, but I thought a few of you might appreciate an interesting read nonetheless :)

I didn't read the article, but I must say, Nexus magazine is a huge bunch of crap.

• Like 1

Haha - Thanks for your input Shroomy :)

A lot of it appears to be mumbo jumbo, but I was just wondering if somebody might think otherwise. Even if you're not a big fan, if you have sometime, I still recommend this article for a read. Even if it is just mumbo jumbo rubbish :P

I thought that everyone was aware that the arc of the covenant was in actual fact a giant version of a leyden jar. The moving feathers of the cherubim was caused by the static build up and the mercy seat dealt a deadly electric shock under the right conditions.

Or was that just me? :blink:

i have a report on mono atomic gold on this site - basically the one i tried didnt seem to do anything.

BUT

i have been ordering ormus from tibetangold.com and so far, i really do think it works!

i have not been taking it for the last week (it ran out) - and i do feel worse off. i have a lump on my tongue that is being biopsyd in a few weeks and about 1 week after taking this stuff it started to shrink. When i woke up in the morning it was gone, then through the day it would come back (how odd is that?). now i know thats classed as "anecdotal" but in the week that i have stopped taking it it has started to grow again. i know this becuase the white "skin" on my tounge is changing shape - again completely anecdotal. Also when i was taking it, strange things happened. coincidence or not, all it would take is two days of thinking about friends and they would some how appear in my life. that is in no way proof it works but fuck me its odd.

it also makes your plants grow at the speed of a jet fighter, with huge fruits. im serious, my khat plant grew about 4 times the amount of the previous week. but - perhaps that was because it was summer... but it didnt grow much at all in spring. testing needs to be done for sure

im just trying to save up $400 for a ph meter so i can make my own. if anyone knows where i can get a ph meter that goes to two decimal places cheaper than that, pls let me know! :)

it is easy an in expensive to make - you can get most of the ingredients from coles - if for nothing else than a super fertiliser :)

Thanks for the replies and the link. It seems to be fairly bogus, like I thought, but who knows - it could have subtle effects on the body, but I doubt very much that it'd be able to disappear and reappear and tip scales when its not visible and all that. But an interesting read nonetheless :)

Thanks for the replies and the link. It seems to be fairly bogus, like I thought, but who knows - it could have subtle effects on the body, but I doubt very much that it'd be able to disappear and reappear and tip scales when its not visible and all that. But an interesting read nonetheless :)

the original link you posted might be bogus, but i am starting to think that ormus made from salt water is not bogus. infact, since i stopped using it i am sure that it was doing wonders for me.

Once i get my ph meter i am willing to send samples to anyone who wants to try it. I would really appreciate some serious growers using this and commenting. Im dead serious when i say that my khat plant grew amazingly whilst i was using ormus in the water.

In that case, I'd like to try it out on a few plants (maybe my cacti or something), and see how it goes if you would be able to spare some :)

Lets start a "get simon marklar a stupidly expensive ph meter so he can make us some orme's" fund... cuz I want some.

Simon kinda weird that's my mates name who makes wet precipitate from sea salt!

He went to Barry Carters' meet last year and was blown away

Co-incidences are VERY common as is the ear ringing after ingestion.

Go for the best quality PH meter pal if you want a good product,there's a fine margin for error in part of the process,which just means more fiddling around with the PH if it goes over.

Raw sea water,,fresh spring water or even ground water can be used and easily obtained for AG purposes.Wet-salts like Celtic,Himalayan,Dead-Sea are mostly used for consumables,tho if you get the process right it's all "safe" to ingest.The milk of Magnesia may have you run to the loo tho if there's too much LOL

The more trace elements the higher chance of getting a good product basically.

You can even use urine for a starting point!!

My Caapi's back from the dead(it was fucked),actually every plant that I've treated has increased in size and health,it's amazing shit.

I've also been brushing my teeth with some quite often and the enamel IS reforming a chipped tooth...the sharp bits are rounding out( not wearing down!).The ormes was made by a forum member here from Celtic,Himalayan and Dead Sea salt especially for me.Also you'll find that dowsing goes hand in hand with choosing the right time,method and ingredients or where to obtain them.Simondontanna dowses everything even the "strength" of the product....he's actually dowsed that using food grade Potassium carbonate as the base would produce a superior product and is going to make some batches the original way.

post-300-126516880878_thumb.jpg

Considering the climate here I'm astonished....low R/H 40'C windy days..man this never ceases to amaze me!

Ormus was applied just over 3 weeks ago as there was no signs of life I thought what the hell!

Besides getting the chemistry right,the Alchemy is the subtle power i.e. the way you energise the material like the moon -phase,music,Mandala's,chants and especially your INTENT...your subtle influence.E.M.F.'s and ultra-violet light as well as heat will weaken the solution so aluminium foil should be wrapped around jars.

Pyramids esp. scale models of The Great Pyramid also contain the subtle energies if the jar is stored in them...... :wink:

post-300-126516890704_thumb.jpg

I'm not out to push this as real or not,BUT I know it has capabilities I can't explain,yet run concurrent with others' experience.

If you're out to purely make a buck making a salt water solution,chances are you'll end up with an inferior product over one who makes it for the benefit of others/their own health etc. and the right intentions.Agricultural experiments are old hat and proven time and time again.

As for health benefits,well I've written about my mates' girl and her unexplainable recovery and blood count....had the doc's baffled hehe

I have a copy somewhere of the application rates for Ag use and well well put it this way,a plastic 44 would do you a lifetime I'm talking drops per acre!

It synergises and activates mycelium which as we know are all beneficial.

As for WPG this is it!

post-300-126516868738_thumb.jpg

This was the last batch a guy in the US made before he passed on.

post-300-126516939664_thumb.jpg

ORSUM stuff IMHO :rolleyes:

White Powdered Gold.JPG

Treated Caapi.JPG

3 salts precipitate.JPG

Hudson.JPG

White Powdered Gold.JPG

Treated Caapi.JPG

3 salts precipitate.JPG

Hudson.JPG

Monatomic gold does have these unusual properties (disapear/reappear levitation superconductivity). I personally would like to believe these to be atleast partly true accounts.

It also balances both hemispheres of the brain and is good for longevity. There are depictions in egyptian tombs of a bread being made from gold to give to the kings of old and them living to very old ages.

I believe these properties to be true.

The most supported is that is balances both spheres of the brain as there is a research paper to attest to this.

There are also strange stories of other monatomic metals coming from cold fusion experiments.

Just some intriguing stuff to read about, i love reading about these things.

What is ormus and AG??

Ormus is high spin state elements and AG is Silver if that's what you mean?

I thought that everyone was aware that the arc of the covenant was in actual fact a giant version of a leyden jar. The moving feathers of the cherubim was caused by the static build up and the mercy seat dealt a deadly electric shock under the right conditions.

Or was that just me? :blink:

I spent an hour yesterday reading about wtf Leyden Jars are and why they think the Ark was one. Fascinating stuff!

may well have been placebo but i suggest trying various psychadelics after you consume Ormus powder IMO there seems to be some level of interaction

Monatomic gold does have these unusual properties (disapear/reappear levitation superconductivity). I personally would like to believe these to be atleast partly truaccounts.

It also balances both hemispheres of the brain and is good for longevity. There are depictions in egyptian tombs of a bread being made from gold to give to the kings of old and them living to very old ages.

I believe these properties to be true.

The most supported is that is balances both spheres of the brain as there is a research paper to attest to this.

There are also strange stories of other monatomic metals coming from cold fusion experiments.

Just some intriguing stuff to read about, i love reading about these things.

What is ormus and AG??

-----------------------------------------------

Theres 2 arks.

1 Noahs was Noahs ark.

A extramensional help for the living many living creatures to be on a ark about the sizes of a cruise liner but even not enough space,and the point even he[Noah] drank alot of wine on the Ark as not being God and a stressful time..

the other ark is a legal contract.

Made of crocus wood and covered with gold leaf by the Isrealites it was is still is a covenant between God and Isreal, the nation.

Only a isrealite could discover or touch it the bad point is would it a point of religion or the nation state.

For the isrealites to ponder.

But for Christians, Christ is the way[ecologist is my way]].

-----------------------------------------------

Theres 2 arks.

1 Noahs was Noahs ark.

A extramensional help for the living many living creatures to be on a ark about the sizes of a cruise liner but even not enough space,and the point even he[Noah] drank alot of wine on the Ark as not being God and a stressful time..

the other ark is a legal contract.

Made of crocus wood and covered with gold leaf by the Isrealites it was is still is a covenant between God and Isreal, the nation.

Only a isrealite could discover or touch it the bad point is would it a point of religion or the nation state.

For the isrealites to ponder.

But for Christians, Christ is the way[ecologist is my way]].

http://www.godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message981795/pg1#15393838

A bumpy way but science can explain things rather than mindless faith although heaven can come through even if you can't commune or understood from the nasy nation states programing which I freely admit happens as citizens are within the nation boundary and may not leave without permmision, a very territorial existence called the beast in the bible of the several historical manifestation,

Rome , etc.

may well have been placebo but i suggest trying various psychadelics after you consume Ormus powder IMO there seems to be some level of interaction

WPG+LBM :rolleyes:

I had a dream this morning wherein I'd eaten a small bit of paper after squirting some orme under my tongue. Very salty. There was a definite difference to the trip. My body kind of thrummed in a continuous vibration. I don't know whether or not it's purely just from muscular disturbances/something physical causing minute almost tremors.

:)

Was the Ormes bought from a vendor or made for/by you?

Sounds about right with the body/brain-buzz,so I'm assuming it was well made?

If it was obtained from a vendor then some peeps out there might want to know the source too if they aren't up for making it themselves atm.

Salty is good...like VERY salty?

I find sub-lingual very effective for sure.

Was there a "Hue" type sound?

I know in the following days you may recognise "co-incidences" in a different way too.

Please keep us updated and thanks for sharing you're dream,it seems dreams and Ormus go hand in hand.

Duh, reflections were you referring to my post where I said Ag?

This refers to Agricultural use :wink:

Edited by mescalito