The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
Rev

Erythroxylum delagoense

I came across seed of this at a site i have found to be very reliable - and cheap

email or pM me if you need details

Its not in australia and i have no intention of buying myself but perhaps its not illegal where you are

(all E species illegal in my state even the natives)

f**k,whats the problem with your goverment,everything is illegal. so what is legal?

and i thought we have problems in israel...

I bought some Erythroxylum seeds years ago that was almost fertile.

I took the seeds apart as a last resort for tissue culture, wasn't successful. The leaves were green and developed.

But any type of Erythroxylum species seed seems to be none existant.

A dead hand at the knowledge switch so to speak.

If the nasty coca variety is a problem than witch hunt for any type of the species must be the mindless hunt of the day.

As far as the Isreali website is concerned a english translantion would increase comprehsion.

f**k,whats the problem with your goverment,everything is illegal. so what is legal?

and i thought we have problems in israel...

dont know . its not so easy to find out

Edited by Rev

i must say at least lophophora is legal. so with all the new rules coming in ruining our privacy which country should we move to?

Have any of you read the following journal article? :

Abstract

Cocaine distribution was studied in leaves of wild previous termErythroxylumnext term species originating from Bolivia, Brazil, Ecuador, Paraguay, Peru, Mexico, USA, Venezuela and Mauritius. Among 51 species, 28 had never been phytochemically investigated before. Cocaine was efficiently and rapidly extracted with methanol, using focused microwaves at atmospheric pressure, and analysed without any further purification by capillary gas chromatography coupled to mass spectrometry. Cocaine was reported for the first time in 14 species. Erythroxylum laetevirens was the wild species with the highest cocaine content. Its qualitative chromatographic profile also revealed other characteristic tropane alkaloids. Finally, its cocaine content was compared to those of two cultivated coca plants as well as with a coca tea bag sample.

Keywords: Erythroxylaceae; previous termErythroxylum; Erythroxylumnext term laetevirens; Cocaine; Tropane alkaloids; Gas chromatography; Mass spectrometry; Focused microwave-assisted extraction

Contains an interesting table on Cocaine content in wild Erythroxylum, although delagonese doesn't get a mention. You need access to sciencedirect to read it.

Me neither it says "Invalid download session"

That might be the biological way.

If every eythroxylum is a bugaboo than why not import pollen for hybridization.

Fascist pigs ought to have something to worry about as they sleep. :ph34r: